1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want some serious feedback about your writing? Enter the Q3 2019 Story Competition!

Topic(s): EITHER
    - What the Professors get up to in the summers.
    - Ritual Magic!

Word count: 17.5k max (no minimum)
    Deadline: September 9th
    Check out the Competition Page
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Q3 2019 Story Competition has 17 DAYS LEFT! (September 9th)

Check out the Competition Page and get writing folks!
    Dismiss Notice

Crusader Kings 2

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Coyote, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Break the betrothal, Vlad. Break it and kill your son. She shall rule as the great Queen of the North. A frozen queen. An Ice Queen.

2. vlad

vlad Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    She can't. Pagan tribe female have no option to inherit. And she has two other brothers who are only marginally less useless. Little Alexandros and Theodoro and Marrku might bitch that they're only getting one barony each, but they should thank their lucky stars they get that much.

Not gonna lie, I did look at some rather extreme loopholes. I'm not saying I would have followed through on taking my daughter as a concubine and then nominating my grand/son as hier to the chiefdom, but...

Also Karelia is on warpath so nonaggression pact with them makes sense... it just would have been nice to have poison pilled their family line while I was at it, instead of giving them loins that will birth champions.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  3. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Bumping this bad boy, as the biggest DLC of the game, Holy Fury, is released in less than a day. Anyone else super hyped for the new content? I'm going to go ballistic reforming Suomenusko on my first playthrough, and then I'm going to do some good old fashioned crusading while collecting bloodlines.

4. Seratin

High Score:
    I'm seriously considering an African campaign for the first time.

5. Odran

Odran Prisoner

Gone back to AGOT after a long absence and this is what I get:

[​IMG]

Also, holy fuck, everyone keeps getting cancer, the pox, the flu, the grey plague and everything else that exists, I really need to turn this shit off permanently.

6. Mestre

Mestre Seventh Year

Genius and fair heir? Grey plague.

Its really sad

7. Mestre

Mestre Seventh Year

CBH
  8. Seratin

High Score:
    Ffs, I have every DLC, every minor little shitty DLC that constitutes the imperial bundle. I shudder to think what I've spent on CK2.

As a sidenote if Paradox is listening, a nice final DLC focusing on the Celts would be a smooth touch to make the British isles fun again. Even earlier start date than Charlemagne maybe? More possibilities in Rome and Egypt?

9. M.L.

M.L. Seventh Year

I feel you Seratin. I'm personally looking for more German content, but a little Celtic love would be good. Something needs to be done about those damn pagans though. They were destroyed relatively easily, I think monotheism is in general a little nerfed in-game

10. Mestre

Mestre Seventh Year

@Seratin

If you don´t know this mod, you can try it for now.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396779137
    Celtic religion, unique CoAs, warrior lodge for celtic, unique religion reforms, holy order etc.

I have been playing the warcraft mod, the map is really fantastic and building the Wall in Gilneas makes you think that Gen was a mad visionary, especially with an op plague than destroys your lands and raises their people in free troops to the scourge.

11. Seratin

High Score:
    Thanks @Mestre I've played an arr campaign a few times but I've always wanted to see how Paradox would handle it. At the end of the day mods are great but they can rarely achieve what Paradox do in official releases.

The historical starting characters and scenarios alone could be cool as fuck.

Plus ARR has a few weird bugs and if they fire the game is unplayable.