1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

Crusader Kings 2

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Coyote, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Break the betrothal, Vlad. Break it and kill your son. She shall rule as the great Queen of the North. A frozen queen. An Ice Queen.

2. vlad

vlad Groundskeeper Prestige

High Score:
    She can't. Pagan tribe female have no option to inherit. And she has two other brothers who are only marginally less useless. Little Alexandros and Theodoro and Marrku might bitch that they're only getting one barony each, but they should thank their lucky stars they get that much.

Not gonna lie, I did look at some rather extreme loopholes. I'm not saying I would have followed through on taking my daughter as a concubine and then nominating my grand/son as hier to the chiefdom, but...

Also Karelia is on warpath so nonaggression pact with them makes sense... it just would have been nice to have poison pilled their family line while I was at it, instead of giving them loins that will birth champions.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  3. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Bumping this bad boy, as the biggest DLC of the game, Holy Fury, is released in less than a day. Anyone else super hyped for the new content? I'm going to go ballistic reforming Suomenusko on my first playthrough, and then I'm going to do some good old fashioned crusading while collecting bloodlines.

4. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm seriously considering an African campaign for the first time.