1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Curing the Addiction - Diablo 2

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Anarchy, May 13, 2013.

1. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

And compared to him I'm really far behind, hah, my two highest runes are both ist.

My sorc, which I started a bit late, is a Meteorb around level 86 and decently geared with an Occy, PTopaz Shako, Forstburn, Vipermagi, Spirit Monarch and a +5 allres sc.

I suppose I could do better if I dedicated more time and tried to actually trade for fg, but eh.

Also, if you need your necro rushed some more, I could get him through NM if needed and probably most of Hell.

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. Rym

Rym Auror

This. I'm gonna have to take a break haha. I just can't play this game casually, it's too addicting.

3. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Well I've certainly cured my need to play D2 for another while longer.

If you need anything, like a rush through Normal or NM, maybe the first few acts of Hell, lemme know via PM, or IRC if I'm on, and I can do that for you.

4. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

Yeah, My addiction is pretty much cured. I'm really only playing now because I've got nothing else to do. I do apologize to both of you though since we really didn't play together at all.

The game's not what it used to be. 90% of the other people playing are all bots pretty much, and that's not very fun. I know bots have been around for a long time now, but it's sort of boring when you can't even talk to a human while baaling.