1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Cybernations: Global Order of Darkness.. Meet GOD today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Midknight, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Aquylyne

Aquylyne First Year

I guess thats what i get for naming it Bush Commonwealth.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

If you join via this. DO NOT EVEN THINK about tech raiding. the13thdragon for example just tech raided an alliance which keeps giving indications on the forums they'd like to see us dead. Not fucking smart at all.

Then I look into the ip records and see a whole lot of known proxy ips, that jump from corporations, to San Diego, Deleware, to UK, to others. Joining via DLP to try to fuck us in CN is underhanded, dirty, and just plain fucked. We're known to have respect for the powers that be in CN, trying to start shit by using this site's friendship to backstab folks, when we're known to not want to bring down any trouble that isn't deserved will be found out.

And THEN don't be stupid enough to use one that shows as "Anonymous Proxy" when you freaking look it up, jesus. maybe 1 or 2 would of been fishy, but a nice majority of them? AND then to have a fuckload of different IP's within a few days when I check your name?

We've almost always been a defensive, reactive alliance. I don't see that changing anytime soon. It's sad that I now have to set time aside sometime soon to go over IP records and see if we have anymore spys or potential troublemakers.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  3. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

Gold and pigs, keep or no?

4. Padfoot85

Padfoot85 Sixth Year

Hey Guys,

I just joined CN. My resources are Lumber/Marble. And I'm a Maroon team member. Any chance of joining GOD? :cheers:

Team name: Cimmerian (heh the spell check claims that this isn't a word, I beg to differ)
    Capital City: Tutelary
    Leader: Count Vishnu

Let me know as I check the boards frequently.

5. yhelo

yhelo Sixth Year

Might want to check here: http://god.demonsdesire.org/index.php?showforum=2

6. Hari Seldon

Hari Seldon Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

Its one of those nights and i need this dumbed down... Are you saying your getting ghosts Joining via these forums?

7. Jamven

Jamven Headmaster DLP Supporter

Sounds like it...

8. Padfoot85

Padfoot85 Sixth Year

9. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Nah. Reroll.

We had someone join with a newbie DLP account and promptly attack a sanctioned alliance - NpO. Now, they were cool about it, but the point is the one at fault - the13thdragon/eldaran was a proxy-using motherfucker, which screams setup.

Betray us and we'll find out.

10. Hari Seldon

Hari Seldon Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

I see... we had a problem similar a while back accept someone got thier account jacked and started a whole bunch of wars lol

11. Midknight

We've found at least two confirmed folks so far who joined via DLP. They joined around march 2008 or so on DLP, similar time frame, if not slightly more recently joined GOD. Then they do stupid shit like attack a pretty damned well bigger then us alliance, and we look deeper into the IPs and see a fuckload of proxies.

I'm going to start searching each and every IP that even has a link to DLP/GOD, because it's becoming obvious we have a few folks on CN who know about this home board, and are using it to try to get us folks who are content to be left the hell alone, into hot water.

This board does not necc. equal 100% entry into GOD anymore. And I will be doing everything I can when I have time to make damned sure proxies gtfo of here.

I made this thread to try to introduce a few more of our DLP members to CN, as a large chunk of us here think it's fun. Not to give spies/certain people that want to kill us for twisted reasons of their own an easy way in.

Once again we're a defensive sort, who'd rather focus on building our members and making friends, not out starting shit, but someone's been trying to drag us into crap and it needs to quit.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  12. thisperson

thisperson Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Lines have been drawn.

:|

:::

Fuck.

I giggled.

:banana:

13. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

Bah I'm an idiot. By reroll do you mean just delete my nation and restart one? Looked around the main and sub menu's on the site and found no mention of a reroll option.

14. hchan1

hchan1 Sixth Year

Yup.

filler

15. Manatheron

Manatheron Headmaster

Just out of curiosity, if we have contacts in these other guilds can't we tell them what's likely going on and offer to help ZI any fucktard dumb enough to attack them using our name?

16. Aquylyne

Aquylyne First Year

Pigs and fish...keep?

17. Midknight

18. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

How's GATO working out for you, hmm? Should've joined the foreign legion, fool.

19. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

o/ GOD of BOB

20. Midknight

I was asked for clarification by someone:

the13thdragon joined DLP, then joined GOD. Great, we love having DLP members in GOD. Then, shortly after joining, he attacked an alliance unprovoked, and unsanctioned by us.

I looked, and found 14 different IPs in a month period, most of which track to various places that, unless he's going from London, to San Diego, to Denmark, to.. you get the point, are proxies. Then I look closer, and fuck, some of them say anon proxy when you look them up, rofl.

So hmmm. There's additional IPs that weren't used here, at the GOD board, so add even more to the 14 I'm aware of here. So, yes Proxies ftl Dragon. Since you asked: a new DLP member suddenly finding GOD + an attack that wasn't ordered, or warranted, among other coincidences, screams setup to me, maybe somone who wants to start stuff for lulz?

No, the rules here don't have anything against proxies at all. But if you use said proxies to attempt to fuck over an alliance composed around 40% of DLP members, then you aren't going to be welcome here now are you?

Last edited: May 4, 2008