1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Cyberpunk 2020

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jibril, Jun 1, 2012.

1. meev

meev Groundskeeper

You could blame them for the direction of the gameplay and buisiness decisions like warscore and multiplayer effecting it all you want, but the ending was ALL Bioware. The interviews with Casey Hudson made that pretty clear. The guy thought it was a masterpiece.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  2. Red Aviary

Red Aviary Hogdorinclawpuff ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I tend to blame Mac Walters for the faults with the story, since he was the lead writer of the game, but Hudson still approved of it so it's not like he's blameless. It can still be led back to EA though. Without them bearing down on the game's development a lot fewer corners could have been cut, for both gameplay and story. But who knows. Maybe Bioware still could have screwed up even with all the resources and time available.

Am I the only one who thinks that just looked stupid? Not the obviously exaggerated modern shooter stuff, but the actual gameplay he was doing after that. He's just jumping through everything.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  3. Bukay

Bukay Professor DLP Supporter

It's a speed run - there's one moment where he shoots a grenade behind some pillar, steps on it and pretty much gets himself propelled towards the portal.

And yeah, at nightmare difficulty level, the game is hectic as hell (no pun intended).