1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

CYS: Aria of Torment

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Delphine

Delphine First Year

I mean, being UTR and fairly unreadable can be situationally p advantageous. You just set off my scumdar more than Aekiel/Whooves/blab/Atum (though I'm more familiar w the latter two)

Also aaah people continue to struggle with my acronyms. I saw Snowvon use w/r/t in a post this game though. Gives me hope!

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

@Lexi -- What really were my powers?

@everyone

I half lied about the whole night one. I wished for power and lots of it when Rubicon converted me. However that would have caused insta lose. So they had me stay vanilla.

And I completely shitted that check. I didn't want Titus exposing a cult in case someone had killer powers. So in protection of current/past breathren I tunneled Titus. Honestly I didn't expect it to work. I expected everyone to think it is just Math's crazy.

---------- Post automerged at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

I will do a more detailed explain the insanity.

However my sarcasm post was meant as a major hint to the cult leader as I only had flavor name. Pretty much my win con was three witches.

Overall it was pretty fun. Thanks Lexi!

---------- Post automerged at 00:42 ---------- Previous post was at 00:37 ----------

Utter bullshit I made up that fit in with the flavor. Same with vanillizer role. It was Lexi making sure I had a wincon. I just researched Madoka until I could make something plausible.

---------- Post automerged at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

Most of my random trolling posts were trying to get the people I saw hand shaking.

At first I thought Kalas because of demon win con posting which is in line with Kyubee.
    Then I tried LuckyLee who had mentioned the show when I first arrived on DLP.
    By the time I realized it was my third choice Fonti pulled the trigger. To which I felt horrible.

But this game had to be bastard I got the scum team lol :p

---------- Post automerged at 00:55 ---------- Previous post was at 00:50 ----------

@Lyrium -- Thanks for calling me adorable :)

@Whoever killed me -- Why? I am guessing Atum since I claimed 3P?

Oh and good win Lucky Lee

---------- Post automerged at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:55 ----------

/rambles herself to sleep

---------- Post automerged at 01:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

Oh right It was announced Atum shot me lol

---------- Post automerged at 01:14 ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 ----------

And oh yeah after Rubicon died I had no idea of wincon so I assumed Snowvon and Lyrium handshook with me and Snowvon turned into Kyubeey since the cat had nine lives and so I hoped that I had a win con still.

I just kind of guessed at my win con after Rubicon died.

---------- Post automerged at 01:19 ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 ----------

So that should about cover it. Except for me being curious what would have happened if town or scum hired me. :p or what my powers would have been.

Now to try to sleep again.

---------- Post automerged at 01:21 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------

Ohh and I knew Kyubeey would have died. I didn't know who they were :) So I did and did not know who would have died :p

3. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

...Twitch.

XD /10chars

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Lel. I completely lied about my flavor and made up a new one, so I can somewhat respect that Mathblade.

5. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

yay flavor lying XD

Good game all. thanks for all the words of encouragement on my play.

MB you are both fun and infuriating to play with I must say.

6. Sloth

All this means is that we should ALWAYS get rid of 3Ps from now on. XD

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yeah, honestly, that's probably best.

3P's are evil.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Terraine you are pretty damn good :) I think after that good game the ability to call you a newb is gone.

9. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Yayyy I evolved!

....booo people are going to expect me to be good at this going forward!

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I think I'm the worst off. I've basically ruined my Derp Meta with this game.

11. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

and so after me yelling LYNCH 3Ps all game poeple now realize it?

12. Sloth

I was sorta shouting it myself. I guess now we can site precedence.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Well, in the case of Luckylee, you can't lynch what you can't see.

14. ika

well there are very few times where i do argue "keep 3rd parties alive"

if theres one in 13p (survivor) i say it can stick around for a bit and use it a a meat sheild

in 16p where you have 3+ claims of 3p, thats where you go "fuck this time to rid 3p"

if we want to have a dicussion about what to do with 3p claimers i can make stuff on that due to the fact of homesite meta and me playing them a lot

15. Sloth

The thing that STILL irks me the most about this whole thing is that Lee claimed he had met his wincon (which is to say, killed all 3Ps), and he claimed ignorance when asked why he was still in the game if he had technically won...
    ...And I thought nothing of it.

Fuck. It was SO obvious in hindsight. I'm a fucking moron.

(Also him saying that he was still affected by my ability despite Commuting...or him being affected at all when he had unlimited uses for his ability...though, I'm not so sure on these since I'm still somewhat confused about what the truth was in that.)

16. ika

tbh i didnt think much of it b/c i dont have 3ps who meet wincon leave the game.

i think one of the things a lot of us didnt really do was take into account the real accountability of how detrimental 3ps are.

if you know how to leash them correctly you can easily use them to you advantage. it all comes down to what the claim is and what is the gamestate (early/mid/late)

17. Titus

Titus Squib

I did. That's why I scumread you because you weren't playing optimally to the suicide pact role.:facepalm