1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Dakaath: Prince of Darkness by LT2000 - M/NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by LT2000, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Ooh...that'd be hilarious. A Voldie who can't walk in sunlight.

2. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Voldemort doesn't walk in sunlight, because he must keep his evil Dark Lord complexion.

3. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Can he walk in sunlight now?

THe guy is practically albino :wink:

4. Western_Frontier

Western_Frontier Second Year

Dark lord = Micheal Jackson

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

.. well he WAS obssessed with a one year old child.... and then 11+ kid...

6. Vecna

Vecna Fourth Year

Hey, Hey, Hey he was cleared of all charges. Its like like hes guilty or anything.
    *note I regretfully admit the above statement is "true" in the eyes of the law*

7. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Second Year

just doing what Dumbledore taught him

8. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2547827/1/

Quick request here. If any of you can actually stomach reading this story, tell me if I you think I have enough grounds to report it for ripping off Prince of Darkness. I see it as nothing more than a shitty clone of my work, but I'm not really an objective source either. I'd really appreciate it. Plaigarism is something I don't tolerate.

9. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Yupp you have enough grounds to report it for ripping off Prince of Darkness, I could say some other things about this story but no I let it be.

10. Akalon

Akalon Second Year

Columbus, Ohio USA on weekends, weekdays The Void.
    Loyal reader here....

Yep, I have to admit I don't always review on FFnet, but I've been reading your fic since the beginning, and I've gotta say it's only gotten better, and I'm hoping for more soon. But if your not being inspired with it then maybe you should put it off to the side for now and do what makes you happy, then when your ready to just pick up where you left off. I have no problem waiting on a author to update, hell I waited for a friend of mine to update since around september-november of last year and he didn't update till in june of this year. Plain and simple you should do what makes you happy and not force then story along because that would only ruin it.

11. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Oh, I'm past all that now. I'm actually planning to start another chapter after class today. I'm more occupied with dealing with this little troll that ripped off the story at the moment. I've posted my review and given him an ultimatum to remove the fic or have it reported for plagiarism. I'll see what's developed when I get back.

12. Akalon

Akalon Second Year

Columbus, Ohio USA on weekends, weekdays The Void.
    Didn't know anyone was stupid enough to try and rip off your work :shakes head: poor fool. By the way nice Luca Blight pic. I'm looking for an avatar but my pic's are too big, you know of any place with good correct size pics?

13. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Nah, the site where I got the Luca pic no longer exists. I've been using this as my universal message board avatar for a long time now.

14. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

http://www.jql.co.uk/avatarsizer.htm

Any size pic, any format, can be reduced down to 150x150 to be used here.

Its the shrinker I use the most, as it's insane quick and easy to use.

I HAD a post up here linking to it, but I dunno who took it down *evil glare*

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the story was great till harry offered ron etc.. to stick with him ;[[[[ like someone said in best pairings Ron + avada .. they are made for each other ;]

16. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I personally don't buy into the whole "OMFUX RON IS TEH JELOUSS" mindset. Fuck, he got a little envious of Harry's fame for a few chapters in Goblet of Fire, and fans will just continue to crucify him until the end of the fandom's existence over it. I'm not an enormous Ron fan by any strecth, but the fans that constantly deride him over his so-called jealousy are oftentimes every bit as petty-minded as they accuse him of being. People make mistakes. As far as I'm concerned, Ron has long since redeemed himself of any wrongdoing. By this point, Jealous!Ron is nothing more than a bad Independent!Harry fanfic cliche in my eyes, and I won't write him that way. And Harry can't take over the world by himself, no matter how powerful he is. Running an army takes manpower, and I have a specific role in mind for Ron that he'll be fitting into very soon.

17. True Story

True Story Third Year

I agree that jealousy craop is overdone.

18. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

And to the person I was responding to, please forgive me if you aren't into the whole Jealous!Ron thing. Sometimes I just get off on a rant and can't stop until I'm done. I just find that 99.9% of the people that hate Ron and want him dead base it all around his imagined jealousy of Harry. By following that logic, I suppose that we should all hate Fleur because she was a snooty bitch up until after the Second Task. Really, just get over it already.

19. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Still, Ron wouldnt side with him over Dumbledore and his own family. Neither would Hermione. If Ron did, he would become kinda like Percy but just backing a better force. I don't think Independent!Harry works that well with them two being with him. Doesnt mean they have to be jealous fucks or anything but i reckon he would just drift away from them when he becomes more Slytherin-like.

20. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

I must admit that I like the stories(when they're well written) in which Ron stands by Harry because he believes it's the right thing and not because backing a more powerful side, even if I don't like the Ron who appears in most fics.