1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Dakaath: Prince of Darkness by LT2000 - M/NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by LT2000, Jun 7, 2005.

1. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

New chapter posted, a little late due to Katrina. This is the part I've been waiting to get to. Get ready for a lot of killing starting now until the end. Anybody that irritates Harry and that he can afford to kill is gonna bleed.

2. magyareagle

magyareagle Guest

I love it

I love it. Plain and simply. Reminds me of Daughter of Darkness a bit with a touch of the Ascension of the Scorpion Sorcerer. Truly a great fic.

3. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

If Harry stays as dark as this last chapter promises, it'll be better than both of those fics combined. Very good chapter, I loved the arm. I hope we see the next chapter sooner, I really want to see his rampage.

I am confused about one thing though... why is Harry cool with every asian chick, but wont touch Fleur and has distanced himself from Blaise and co? I mean, its not like he's scared of being a total slut, and its coming off as kinda racist that he has 2, potentially 3, serious relationships that are exclusively with the only asian chicks in the story. Not that I mind racism, but if he's only got eyes for asians you could at least work out a way to explain why within the story and throw in some thinly veiled hint that he's a racist beyond just the act of only seiously seeing them, like say in a comment he makes to one of the other girls that offends in some subdued but humourous fashion... just my worthless perspective though.

4. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

He's disinclined to mess with Blaise because since the train she's come off as a complete slut. That and she's constantly picking rows with Cho and he doesn't like that. Things between them will change a bit soon. Losing her aunt in the war will wake Blaise up a bit and will make their relationship improve. As for Fleur...she's with Bill. Harry doesn't want to compromise his friendship with Bill and with all of the Weasleys by extension by jumping into bed with Fleur. I didn't really mean to have him only with Asian chicks, but it's just working out that way at the moment. I'll start messing around with stuff soon to remedy it.

5. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Earlier you said you disliked a jealous Ron. Personally I am one of the people who believe's that people don't change much as they grow older they just grow more set in their ways. Hence my belief that Ron is a petty jealous little jerk. With that said, your right, Jealous!Ron and Independant!Harry are turning into cliches... But mostly because the majority of Fanfiction writers couldn't write to save their lives, and would rather come up with a quasi-copied "original" story than use their brains.

With that said.

I like the new chapter, and I like the new arm. Though I predict the FF.net Shitty Writers/Plaigarizers Guild will turn it into a cliche within 6 months.

Also I liked seeing Harry's plan blow up in his face. He was getting a bit to arrogant.

6. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Great chapter and the story with the arm is "Emerald Sceptre"(chapter 5) the author was EarthAirFireWater on schnoogle and serpant-sorcerer on ff.net.

7. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I never had a problem with Jealous ron. I always figured that he was just a little jealous. Whatever, not the end of the world to me. I don't like Ron because I think he is narrow-minded and stupid. (Unlike Hermione who is not stupid; just narrow-minded and abrasive) :wink:

I noticed the asian thing too, but I happen to have a thing for Asians so :D :D :D

(of course I'm not Asian exclusive) :wink: :wink: :wink:

I was also wondering WHY is the arm thing considered Dark Arts? I mean, it seems like if you have the power, and it won't hurt anybody, then go for it.

Lastly, shouldn't there be some loss of sensation or something, I mean there has to be SOME physical consequence for losing your hand. Perhaps he has just as much mobility, but it loses some feeling.

Anyway, I really love both your stories, and I hope you update again soon. :D :D :D

8. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

The consequence should be

*drumroll*

Harry tries using his new hand for other "activities" and accidentally decapitates either the girl he's fucking, or Mr. Happy.

*snickers*
    *hopes no one thinks his suggestion is serious*

9. SlytherinDamian

Cool. That makes sense, I had already assumed that was the reason with Fleur, but I wasn't sure.

10. SlytherinDamian

It effects blood flow and now Harry can't get it up. :shock:

11. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

i was going to do something similar with the goblins and Harry's hand, but I'll be able to change Harry's hand into something much funner now that i've had time to think about it =)

12. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Wonderful chapter, I like that Harry has been taken down a few pegs and is now going to calculate each move rather than using his previous Gryffindor philosophy.

13. RagefulLlama

RagefulLlama Seventh Year

It's a great chapter. I think that you should resolve or take steps to resolve the cho/hitomi thing I know that Cho now knows (or atleast suspects with the by-play in the hospital wing) something is going on but it, to me, is starting to get redundant the foreshadowing and the 'I fear having to tell Cho about Hitomi' is getting to the point where I just want it over with. I would ask that there are none to not too many fireworks between them. To me they should just have the two sit down for a conversation because Hitomi already knows about Cho. While Cho had a threesome so she shouldn't be to overly pissed that she reverts to the crying bitch she is refered to in canon or the cold shoulderey queen bitch that is so common amongst fanon. Your story is one of the few that has a Cho portrayed in a way I like (besides the story which name escapes me written by silveraegis I believe.) Speaking of which, are there any good Harry/Cho stories that you would recommend I have not really found any that I like besides the two mentioned above.

Interested where you are going with the 'insanity' bit but did you have to make the hand become a claw? I mean it is cool and all but that just seems a tiny bit over the top for me no-offence meant. :wink:

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.

14. SlytherinDamian

I disagree on two points:

1- Threesome or not, she allowed that and knew about it. Harry sneaking around with Hitomi (a teacher no less) and cheating on Cho is not the same thing, and while I doubt LS will go this way, the Chinese are usually very racist towards Japanese people. If there's a world war within the next century, you can be sure those countries will be on opposite sides.

2- Harry has had unrealistically good luck with girls so far, I think it would add a needed dose of realism to have this end up causing a lot of problems. Fireworks would be a welcome change IMO.

Oh, and LS, something I forgot to say last time, but it occurs to me now, so I'll throw it out... Blaise comes off as a complete slut, but Harry not only shagged her and her friend, but still regularly shags 3 other chicks. That would make him a slut. So, is Harry the sexist with the double standard, or you? :p

15. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Lord Serapheth I just want to tell you I consider you the best fanfiction author currently writing.

16. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I love you too. :p

Just wait until this next chapter. Those who hate Snape and Malfoy can prepare to rejoice.

17. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

SWEET!!! :D :D :D

18. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Woot Woot!!!

Kill Greasy Pubes and Punk Ass Bitch :)

BAD GERBIL!!! Stop posting for me.

So when can we expect the next chapter?

19. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

In the next day or so. I'd like to finish before school on Tuesday.

20. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Greasy Pubes is just wrong, lol.