1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Darkness Reigns Supreme by Dark Syaoran - M

Discussion in 'Dark Arts' started by Dark Syaoran, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

The ritual was loosely based off yours Vash but you probably knew that. :p Great update on your story btw, even if it was a little short. I cant seem to find a place to leave a review... did you delete that thread?

2. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Yeah, good chapter on Lust of a dark soul, but seriously, luna lovegood? Harry potter, defeater of lord voldemort, powerful dark lord, feared by all, lost a duel to luna lovegood? I'm sorry but that's just pathetic.

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Nope.. moved to mature thread... and the reason for such has been posted in said thread

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Shouldn't this one also be moved to Mature?

It IS pretty graphic...

5. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

ME LIKEY!

I was reading the ritual part and had a nagging feeling i read something like that before. It wasn't until you said that you based it off Vash's that i recognized it. Great work with the chappy!

Liked his Animagus form. the form isn't cliche with the whole magical-animal/hunter/extinct thingy. I read a bit of the animorphs when i was younger so i didn't really underestimate the fly's abilities. 'S good for getting out of tight situations and for espionage. Original form, at least... It's a bit annoying to read his form is a phoenix/black phoenix/whatnot so this comes as a bit of a relief. Not to mention if you did use a phoenix, you'd get flamed to hell and back by some reviewers here. :twisted:

Voldemort's POV was interesting as well, especially the last part where he mentioned an attack or something... Also Dumbledore's revelation came as a bit of a surprise.

FASTER!!! WRITE FASTER!!! :|

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

You reckon this should be moved to the Mature section? It's up to the Admins if they feel its graphic enough. I dont really mind.

7. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

A teaser has been posted in the 'Work by Author' section. Its actually shorter than normal... I bet thats annoying, eh? Anyway, nothing too special happens apart from Voldemort doing his thing.

8. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

Found a little typo. Fenrir Greyback. not grayback... nothing much, just thought you oughta know.

Evil teaser! I wish Harry would just go back and do what he has to do..

9. Yarrgh!

Yarrgh! Pirate King

In the post before the teaser, when you mentioned someone named 'Misha' did you mean Rebecca's uncle Alexei?

If you did, then i just wanted to point out that Misha is a Russian nickname for Michael.

For Alexei/Alixandr, the nickname is Sasha...yeah, i know Russians are wierd.

Well, there's my two cents worth, for all the good that living in fuckin' Moscow for six years did me. Awful cold, that place, and me ma called me here in college a couple of weeks ago telling me that the temperature was -43 degrees Celcius...dunno what that is in Fahrenheit.

10. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Misha was Harry's vampire friend that got hunted down. He's dead already. Her uncle is a different person.

I wish someone told me I was spelling Greyback wrong before... he was mentioned in the third chapter but no one said anything... meh. I'll fix all that later.

11. Scarty

Scarty Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I read your story and must say, i'll read the next chapters too^^

IMO its a really good story and i hope to read the next chapter soon.

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Chapter Six has been posted on FanFiction.Net. I'll post it in the 'Work By Author' sometime soon, I cant be bothered right now with my computer being a bish...

Anyway, sorry for the long wait. I dont really like this chapter for some reason... I dont know what it is about it.

13. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

That's a good chapter, but it IS mostly a filler - something to move along a plot until Harry's return.

I still liked everything about it - especially Harry setting two dark lords up to attack each other. Cool way to help out the "light" side, without lifting a finger.

Oh, and Ron loosing an arm was a nice touch too - kicking around Ron is always great fun :)

14. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

Niiiiiiiiice 8)

Loved the treatment the little redheaded whore recieved from the hands of Macnair, That could easily expand into an other one-shot for the Ginny Kill-Off thread. Actually, it did give me a rather nice idea, but it's after midnight here, so I'll write it tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story, and like the fact that you're using a realistic amount of time for Harry to develop his skills before declairing Tom Riddle season to be open.

15. Evil Shnitzel

Evil Shnitzel High Inquisitor

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna jump the older topic si I will say it here.
    What's up with your story? Everebody desperatly want an update.
    So please work on it if you have time.

16. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I am. I've been trying to get back on track for the past week. It's hard to get back into story when you stop writing completely for over a month.

Thankfully, I'm done with the scene that has been bugging me for some time and I'm right now at 14,000 words. I still have to write another scene, so the final count should be at least 17K (again). Dunno when I'll manage that, but if I get stuck again, I'll just rush through it since this scene isn't as important as that other one. So, the update will probably be in a week or two...

17. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Maybe make the chapters shorter, IP82. It would make it easier for you to get the chapters out. Right now, I have to re-read the whole story.

Eh. I don't know.

This chapter was good Syaoran. I don't know why you're disappointed. UPDATE SOON!! (seriously. I read this and it blows your other two fics out of the water. The writing style and plot are just...fantastic. Update soon) :D

18. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I dunno... it just... meh.

Anyway, it's been posted in the 'Work By Author' section now.

19. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Damn you for the cliffy...

Otherwise great chapter, I love the double backstabbery of Rebecca's Uncle.

20. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I'm you Gio...Damn that cliffy...But great chapter... But what are you gonna do with rebecca?