1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Sorry, Krogan. You were at your apothecary, attending to that Jan gal's beauty needs.

Votes
    Castiel - 1 - mishie
    mishie - 4 (1) 5 - Krogan, Klackerz (deadline), Schrodinger, Silens Cursor, Castiel

One more vote needed to have mishie kissed. (first time for him, I'm sure)

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    First of all I have to apologize guys. My computers been on the fritz for days and I've been reduced to smartphoning it. Not an excuse, just acknowledging my participations been lacking. Hopefully my screen is fixed soon but I'm pretty sure its going to fucking India for.repairs I doubt it.

That said Deadline Vote:mishie

I'm only rescinding this for a damn good tl;dr

3. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So let me get this straight, I offer multiple reasons as to how Castiel has been acting scummy the entire game, but Castiel just spouts some bad maths and tells people that he's 99% sure I'm scum. Why. Why are you so sure I'm scum, because right now, the only thing I've done that could be considered "suspicious" is the fact that I want to lynch somebody that has been acting scummy the entire game.

Also, I'm fairly sure that the bandwagon behind me is made up equally of Castiel's fellow death eaters, and town members that just don't care about this game and want it to end, looking at you Schrodinger. As such, I can only ask that people either rescind their votes or change to deadline votes like I've said so many times in the past, and give Castiel time to explain why he's so suspicious of me. Because in all honesty, this just seems like a desperate move by Castiel to save himself.

Overall, there are two ways for this to end, the Dark Lord is lynched and we're able to turn this game around and win, or a innocent is lynched for the reason of " lol I think he's a death eater", we all lose and Castiel gets a medal for mvp for death eaters for surviving so many lynches at the last moment.

---------- Post automerged at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Oh and before I forget, the reason why Castiel's math is wrong is because although yes I do have a 4/10 chance of being a death eater, so does everybody else apart from Castiel. The reason why people don't math out who's scum though, is the simple fact that a more reliable way of lynching people is to do it based on how they act.

And as for why 7/100 is wrong, first of all, that's the probability of well, I've got no idea, Castiel has just multiplies two random numbers together and called it a day. The real probability of him being the dark lord right now, is 1/10, but this is increased dramatically if you read any of his many posts.

4. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

mishie, to be honest, I think the real indicative part of this is how nobody is siding with you. Frankly, I'm voting in line with Schrodinger as the Auror, and since nobody has counter-claimed against him, I'm going to trust with what he's saying. Sure, I could be completely wrong, and Castiel could still be the bad guy... but somehow, I doubt it. But either way, I don't think it's been a good game in any case, so if I'm wrong and you're not a Death Eater, we can finally put this godforsaken round out of its misery.

...no offence, Ashaya.

5. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

The Auror who, by his own word, checked Castiel first round, and got roleblocked every round since then, and therefore has no more information than anyone else? That doesn't make any sense.

6. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So wait, I'm a death eater because nobody wants to support me right Silens? Or maybe that means that nobody knows my role, because as far as I'm aware the only pro-town roles that can do that are the order members and since I'm not an order member, I don't have that safety net.

Also, Silens don't forget that the only check that Schrodinger got was on Castiel, meaning that he's basically just another town member, and when you take into account the fact that he's said on multiple occasions that he's bored with the game and he just wants it to end, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was just voting for me so it would and scum would win.

Finally, we can still win this game, I'm fairly sure that Castiel, Matt and Klackerz are all scum and I have to say it's interesting that Castiel and Klackerz are so determined to lynch me, despite the fact that as I said before, they haven't given a single reason for it.

tl;dr Don't give up Silens we can still win this, also people should post more.

7. Ash

OFFENSE TAKEN SILENS. But for real, this game is boring because YOU GUYS are boring. Though this same problem (apathy) plagued DE1, so I guess basic games just aren't so fun. Rest assured, my next game will not be this basic. I just thought it'd be good to have a back to basics game.

Mishie will be kissed at the end of day, in roughly 12 hours. Or you can change it to a regular vote. YOU GUYS CAN STILL WIN THIS, TOWN. I have (some) faith.

8. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

no u

:(

9. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Not sure how to interpret. After all, she could be saying Mishie is the wrong target, or not.

10. Ash

I'm simply saying that town still has a chance to win.

11. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

The way I'm seeing it, is that she's just repeating what I said earlier, in that we still have a chance to win, we just need people to stop lurking and post. Once again, I ask for Castiel and Klackerz to explain their bandwagon on me, preferebly with an actual reason this time.

Ash
  12. Koalas

High Score:
    While your at it klackerz could you explain all the vote jumping earlier, how you and Castiel seem to build of each others posts and, most importantly, WHY the first thing you did when Schro roleclaimed was push for a lynch regardless?

13. Silens Cursor

Okay, right now, I've got no fucking ideas. My information is unbelievably precarious - and frankly, we need to lynch somebody otherwise town loses overall. Tbh, it's getting to the point where we should lynch the people who aren't posting much, simply because it's more logical they're Death Eaters - they've got less of a stake in finding things out than town does at this point.

Right now I'm sticking with my vote until I hear more - I'm sorry, I've got nothing to go on, because nobody's posting.

14. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

In all honesty Silens, I can't help but get the feeling that Castiel or Klackerz aren't going to reply, all they need to do is wait for day to end or for another person to vote and they win. As such, could you at least change your vote on me to a deadline vote because if a death eater wakes up and notices this vote, I'll die and they'll win.

15. Silens Cursor

16. Koalas

High Score:
    Ashaya I know its a lot to ask but could I request a Day extension? At least until we get a reply? I feel the game could really heat up depending on the answers.

17. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Well considering Ashaya said less than an hour ago that she was going to sleep on IRC, and that we have approximately 10 hours left, don't get your hopes up Kalas...

18. Koalas

High Score:
    My mistake. I've been misjudging Day end a lot lately. Still, if they haven't posted by then my request stands.

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Yeah... see the Location on my left? Check the timezone? I was sleeping through this discussion.

I started the bandwagon because I know I am town.

I knew that if I died tonight town will lose. At first I did not think that anything could be done. But finally I decided that it couldn't really hurt us, meaning that if I tried to fight back and failed, the outcome will be the same, or if I lynched you and you were town the outcome will be same.

So,

Case I: I let them lynch me. TOWN LOSES. FOR SURE.

Case II: I try to get you (mishie) lynched. Town has some hope.

REMINDER: This is my thinking. My reason for starting the bandwagon, don't try to be like "hurr durr but you can be scumz".

---------- Post automerged at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Now, all of the town people. Walk with me.

Assume that I am scum.

There are 3 people out there who know me, whose faction I am a part of.

Do you see ANYONE, ANYONE at all explicitly defending me?

Also, to quote Kalas: "[mishie:] WHY the first thing you did when Schro roleclaimed was push for a lynch regardless?"

I will be honest, I did not think you people will believe me, but now I AM hopeful.

Ashaya, if the last town player is just lurking or has not logged in for a while please replace him/her.

20. Silens Cursor

Here's the thing, though - Castiel and mishie could both be right.

See, we know there are six town left. If we operate under the assumptions that Krogan is the other Order Member, we have the following people as town:

Schrodinger
    Krogan
    Silens
    Castiel
    mishie

That's 5/6, half the surviving players. As such, we have a 1/5 chance of hitting the last town if we just lynch from the remaining group, which is Seratin, Matt, Kalas, klackerz, and Jangel. I dunno about you, but that's pretty damn good odds.

Frankly, of the group, I'm getting the strongest scum read from Matt, and he's never placed any solid backing behind anyone - the perfect plan to remain a Death Eater in the shadows.

People, if we're going to start a bandwagon, we're going to need to start something soon. Ashaya, if possible, PLEASE delay the game at least a few hours - we need a chance for people to vote/change their votes.