1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Even then Matt didn't vote for mishie and he claimed to be a healer. Then we can assume there is at least one scum who voted for mishei

2. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Possible.

Or Matt might not be the healer. The real healer might not be coming out in hopes that he can prevent the coming night's kill.

Matt could have role-claimed in hopes that the real healer comes out. So the scum's night kills are ensured.

But that doesn't change anything. Like I said. My decision is final. I am voting for mishie. If you don't, well, your fucking loss.

3. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Exactly, Klack. In the same vein, there could be all four scum that voted for Mishie. Or two that did and Mishie's a scum and one that didn't is also a scum, or... There's no way to know exactly how many voted for him. Fucked if I know. All I know is that I'm only going to vote once, and that's for a definite pick.

Seratin, while you have the right idea, I don't think going down the kill Klackerz path is best. Man, you said it yourself that he could be working for Castiel, so why don't we just vote Castiel? I know that you probably thought Klack was suspicious-y for the same reasons I did, given that it looked like he was defending Cas too for a second there, but we can't jump the gun, man. So yeah, if you present an option - lynch Klack - because he's working with another - Cas - why don't we lynch Cas instead? I want this to be a sure damn thing, and dammit, it's gotta be Castiel. He says he doesn't have anything else to explain? Bullshit.

Mishie's a convenient option, and yeah, he looks fair scummy (So does everyone else et cetera)... but Cas pulled his name out nowhere, it felt like. Thing is, if Cas is scum, and has been all along, how do we benefit from leaving him alive? Even if today's a no lynch vote, then Cas will still be around tomorrow and his continual possible scumminess/idiocy will only stall more voting when you have the chance. Not like I'll be around to see that, but I just... He's just too adamant for Mishie in that way of his that might have screwed us over already. That way that might've caused the previous two no lynches.

So yeah. Klack, Seratin, since it seems like not many people are up and a lynch is preferable... We have to vote. I want it to be Cas, but if you guys think Mishie, I'll take it. Then we all lose together if that's how it goes. And I'm not changing my vote when it comes out. We have to do this as a community.

4. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Makes sense. As much as I get a vibe of klackerz, Castiel's posting has been too fishy for too long to ignore. I voted for him before and when he wasn't lynched I felt it was a mistake, which it turned out to be.

The last post especially makes it seem like he's trying to force us down the path he's going out of fear. Y'know what? That's fucking scummy.

Rescind vote.
    Vote player: Castiel

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    6 players sounds nice until you realize Matt didn't vote there Cas, so theres at least one scum in the mix.

6. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

What proof do you have that Matt is the healer?

7. Koalas

High Score:
    The same amount of proof Schro is Auror and your innocent.

---------- Post automerged at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

That said, Ashaya. I'll be stuck in class for at least the next four hours with zero chance to post. I think this game is finally shaping up so please. Give us some more time.

8. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Which is the same amount of proof that I am the big bad Dark Lord.

9. Koalas

High Score:
    Now your just being an ass.

They've claimed. No ones counter claimed. We are literally at games end if we make a mistake. Power roles can't hide any longer.

10. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

/10characters

11. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Agreed. If we can't nail it down now, we need the time. We can't afford to end the day with nothing, again, because Cas is giving us the runaround. I really want to toss my vote down, guys, but I'm working in definites now. Klackerz, Krogan, Jangel, Schro, and Silens I haven't heard from regarding Cas Vs Mishie or even, with Krogan and Silens, if they'd rather just say that I'm not the Healer or whatever. Just something.

12. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

If the real healer is not coming out, then he's an ass. There's a fucking small chance of protecting someone.

---------- Post automerged at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Also one of Castile/Mishie is scum. jangel and Seratin are probably scum.

13. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

You want to know something very fun here?

Matt's a liar. He's not the Healer, I am. That's the reason I've actively been trying to support the town throughout the course of this game and investigate, unlike a certain someone who spent the entire game lurking except for one explosive TL,DR dropped while I was asleep and couldn't respond.

You want proof? Here's who I protected:

Day 1: Protect Castiel (yes, I was trying to keep the bastard alive, because I thought that if somehow the Death Eaters tried to exercise his dumbass ultimatum ('if I die tonight, investigate Matt and Silens next'), it'd keep the heat off me, at least for a little while - turns out that was pretty damn stupid in the long run).
    Day 2: Protect Schrodinger (well, the guy was driven out as the Auror, of COURSE I'm going to protect him).
    Day 3: Protect Schrodinger (same shit)
    Day 4: Protect Seratin (at this point, I honestly didn't have a damn clue who was still town, so I figured why the hell not, and since the Death Eaters were assuming I'd target Schrodinger, they'd never target him).

So yeah, I haven't been able to prevent a single damn kill, but I want you all to consider a few things. Consider how I've consistently been able to help the town throughout the course of this game, how I've always provided frank and consistent analysis. Consider how despite everyone throwing accusations right and left, I've never been seen as scummy from any party. I've been willing to cooperate with the town, hear all points of view, and actually post and provide analysis when asked.

Matt, on the other hand, has done none of this. He decides to throw a bullshit roleclaim into this mess in order to completely throw off everything - do not buy his lies, and please, for the love that is holy, LYNCH him. I swear you will not regret it.

14. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Fucking finally,someone fake claimed.

So if we kill one of Silens/Matt, we get a scum.

---------- Post automerged at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

If you are sure that he is scum,vote for his lynching Silens.

15. Silens Cursor

Lol, I did vote, klackerz, a page back. I don't need to change that. Right now, though, those that retracted their votes (who I'd immediately suspect are Death Eaters, leaping off the bandwagon at the first sign of the carefully planned roleclaim) would do well to state why they'd support a lynch on me over him.

16. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

... lol k.

Right, so let me get this straight. Well, I expected this, I'll say right off. But honestly, counterclaiming isn't going to make you look less suspicious, guy, and you know why? Because it's predictable, and above all else, it's bullshit. Shock above shocks, you decided to TLDR your way out of any suspicion, and man, that just pinged you on my poorly conceived scumdar. Am I any less scummy by defending myself or apparently fakeclaiming (Allow me to roll my eyes here) the Healer role at this critical stage? Oh no, because scum don't want shit done. Thanks Silens, you just presented yourself as a target, and definitely confirmed Cas for me. And let me tell you where you went wrong.

You've been leading things since the start. You've been presented as a stable kinda guy who posts a lot of nothing and stays out of trouble, but you've slipped. Today, for instance, your first instinct was to lynch Cas. Then Cas did his little plan thing to turn shit around and take out Mishie instead. Cas used maths like a retard, and you were suddenly convinced? Nice move. And when the opportunity struck, you went for me as an easy target. Sorry my Healer claim has thrown you off and made you this desperate, but life isn't fair.

You know what I think? I think you roleclaimed now you'd be able to get a lynch vote on me, and if that happened, well, one less town means the win is for the scum, doesn't it? The bandwagon was already there, so you decided to make a nice fakeclaim. You didn't have to start voting for me and go out of your way to seem desperate; it's all there. And if I don't die to the lynch, you and your scum buddies won't kill me tonight, no doubt to set up my lynching tomorrow. Another easy death for you guys, right? Well I won't make it easy.

None of this bullshit. Silens is scum, unquestionably. See for yourselves guys. What possible reason would I have to fakeclaim, to go to all that trouble? Avoid my death? Sure, and I've already pointed out how scummy that seems, but what I've done next has been to benefit us. I've done some posting, I've pushed and prodded, and I want shit done. I agreed with Kalas for extra time because we need this hope. So what's going to happen now? I can guess. Castiel will suddenly change his mind and vote for me, ignoring the fact that he was so certain Mishie was scum; guess he can use his retardism to his favour, eh? If there's a better target, why not go for it.

Well, it's a neat trick, but it's just that. A trick. A lie. Thanks man. Now I know for sure who one of the scum are, and Cas is definitely Dark Lord in my eyes now. Definites. I like definites.

Deadline Vote: Silens Cursor

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

6 town people voted against mishie.

Silens, please, vote for mishie's lynch.

18. Silens Cursor

...uh, dude, if I was a Death Eater, why the freaking hell would I be desperate? The town hasn't killed a single damn Death Eater yet this game, and if I wanted to see things fall apart further into pointless arguing and bickering, I wouldn't continue posting. Ultimately, time advantages the Death Eaters here, not the town in any way, shape, or form - they don't NEED to post, they could have just let the Castiel/mishie bickering devolve into its logical conclusion and probably lead to a lynch that would lose us (the town) the game.

I mean, let's consider this logically for a second: the fact that I've never been even remotely considered as scummy by anyone is indicative enough that I'm not playing the bad guy, because as people who have seen me in these games before know, I'm not that good at manipulating people. Of course it's going to seem like I'm the logical and calculating one compared to Castiel (no offence, Castiel). But the fact of the matter remains, I've been one of the few here who have actively contributed to the town's discourse - unlike a certain someone, who only comes out of the woodwork with a roleclaim when he's actually threatened.

Look, I'm not going to say I didn't make mistakes this round - the Kensington lynch was a bad read on my part, and everyone jumped on that bandwagon because, well, fuck it, nobody else was getting anywhere else. And yeah, I didn't post much at all the next day because RL was kindly inserting a steel-tipped boot in my ass. But one might note that I wasn't lurking - I wasn't there. Not like a certain someone who spent the entire damn game hiding until he was targeted.

So yeah, here's where things get sticky, where I have to appeal to the actual members of town to vote for Matt's lynch. Castiel, I want to make this very clear to you - a vote for mishie will NOT HELP MATTERS. You actually HAVE a choice between two people, one a Death Eater and the other the Healer. A vote for mishie... does absolutely nothing for everyone in the long run, I don't know why the hell you keep pushing for it without any logical evidence besides the precarious guessing game you're running. Frankly, a better choice is between Matt and myself.

So yeah, I urge anybody who's a real member of the town to keep their votes on Matt - I swear to you, you won't regret it. And you know what? The Death Eaters will kill me in the night anyways if I'm right, so I quite literally have nothing to lose at this point. The best we can do right now is actually ensure we're not the worst possible town to ever run a Mafia game and actually hit a real Death Eater.

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Rescind Vote

Vote Lynch: Matt

I see you lurking Ashaya, give us a vote update please.

20. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Okay, so I have a REALLY busy day. Gotta go catch the train, go to a shoot, etc, and I won't be able to end day until this evening. Now, you may ask, why don't I get Lutris to end day at it's correct time, an hour & 15 minutes from now?

Because I don't fucking want to, and I want to post flavor, and it's my goddamn game.

So, you guys have a bit of an extension. Don't take it for granted, as I reserve the right to end day ANY TIME. So chop chop, reach consensus.