1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

Deadline Vote: dhulli

If this is just his inner cuntitude shining through, I'd rather not have to read it all game.

2. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've been drinking since 9, if thats the worst typing mistake I make then I consider it a fairly good day. Also

Rescind Vote

Vote Player: dhulli

I was going to leave it at deadline but if it keeps me from having to read anything else he posts fuck it.

3. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

y'all do wound me ya know? I remember a time when DLP'ers woulda jumped on the opportunity to role play. It was a time when harry potter was important to all of us...we lived the magic I tell ya. And now it's full of cynical idiots like Castiel.

'course he's a pureblood...That edge to his voice like he's all that, that smirk when he talks? (It's always the smirk that gives it away!) Can none of you see it? He tries to blend in but his obvious distaste for people such as me...mudbloods he calls us, is plain to see. Are y'all blind to this...this...segregation? Tis a poor state of the world, it is. Where are those who would stand for what is right and not what's easy? Albus Dumbledore would be ashamed of y'all.

4. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Guys...

This happens every damn game. To Taure, to Klael, to dhulli himself, etc etc...

I can't, in good conscience, believe that dhulli is scum - after all, some derpbag gets lynched first thing every game (as I've said).

Meanwhile, without something else to occupy us on Day 1, there's nothing better to do than to lynch idiots.

Deadline Vote: dhulli

This waiting game is D8

5. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

*sigh*...looks like my death is inevitable...I might as well reveal my role:

I'm a wizard guys. I'm a wizard.

6. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    FFS, Dhulli. i'm changing back from deadline. Your monologue makes me wish I was kissed. :/

Vote player: Dhulli.

7. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

'course it makes you wish that Seratin. You never been kissed have you? Sadly, neither have I. Ya know what would be grand Sera? To get kissed by a real person instead...ah I only wish I could taste the lips of another on my own. But since I ain't no homo or sumthin, I'll have ta pass on your offer Seratin. Ah, if only Anya...no?

Such a sad thing it is, mama always said "Dhulli, you go get yourself a nice girl to cook yer meals for you and calm you down." And now I'll die like I lived...a virgin and alone...

8. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Can you people switch to Normal Vote? If my suspicions are right, this will be a short game.

9. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Ah, roleplaying. I remember when i roleplayed in SW2... and died for my sin. Equal punishment for all. Also you're a creep.
    Deadline vote: dhulli

10. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

I'm sorry, which one of you masqueraded as a lesbian girl on an HP fanfiction forum for months and months?

You're a complete and utter shambles, really, deserving of nothing but disgust and public humiliation.

11. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Ah, and what suspicions are those Mr. Cas..*cough*Malfoy*cough*...tiel?

12. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

If I die in the night, kill Matt and be wary of Silens. (he also defended dhulli, but he is new(I guess?) to this game so...)

Just wanted to put this out there if I forget to do so later on.

---------- Post automerged at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

@dhulli, you ninja'ed me but I guess my post makes it pretty obvious what my suspicions are.

13. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

So you really think I'm scum and not just stupidly posting Castiel?

---------- Post automerged at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

And if defending me is defending the right to roleplay, then we're all a bit guilty of that...some of y'all just keep your roleplayin' to your bedroom only. And that's totally fine Castiel, I'm not one to judge. After all, don't we all love to find that snitch in the dark? ;)

14. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

You are posting stupidly.

But that doesn't mean you are not scum.

---------- Post automerged at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

See what I mean?

15. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

So why d'ya believe scum would defend me then? All they said was "let's not jump on the bandwagon so soon". Discussion only helps the town now doesn't it?

---------- Post automerged at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Besides, defendin me would be a stupid move by death eaters. I'm not exactly loved around here...although I do see Anya giving me the look from time to time. Anyways, could ya elaborate on why potential scum would defend me?

16. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

You need to rescind your vote, Seratin.

And I've been editing my previous post with a vote tally. Here it is again. You have 10 votes, but only 3 are normal.

Votes
    dhulli - 4(6) 10 total: Kensington (deadline), Krogan, Seratin (deadline), mishie (deadline), Big Z, Jangel (deadline), Lungs (deadline), Schrodinger (deadline), Castiel, and Aekiel.

9 Votes for majority. Discussion ends at 6:30 pm EST, January 8th 2012, OR WHEN YOU REACH 9 NORMAL VOTES. IF YOU WANT THE DAY TO END EARLY, SWITCH TO A NORMAL VOTE.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  17. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

All that big scary red text...almost makes me think you want me lynched soon Ashaya. :(

18. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

[​IMG]

19. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Bisexual. Jeez, at least get my fake DLP persona right when you drag it back into the spotlight.
    Also, if dhulli is DE, worst first day playing ever. Just saying.

20. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

If I was the scum canon fodder as some of you believe, wouldn't be in their best interest to oh I don't know...not defend me?