1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I haven't seen Matt play all that much so he might have made a mistake in defending you.

At least I hope that is what happened.

And anyone wants to enlighten me on this Schrodinger's gender change business?

2. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

Originally, he had his DLP gender listed as female, while posting tons of pics in relevant NSFW threads, claiming to be lezzy/bi/what the fuck have you, etc.

Sree uncovered (based on email, iirc) the truth, lulz were had.

3. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I miss all the good stuff. :(

4. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Deadline vote rescinded: Dhulli

Vote player: Dhulli

Is that what you mean, Ash?

5. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

You just had to write

rescind vote
    vote player: dhulli

But anything works, so long as you always write vote (that's what I search for on the page)

6. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Seratin: Just saying "Rescind Vote" works but I think your way is okay too.

NINJAS

7. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Yeah, since this is inevitable, might as well speed it up.

Rescind vote
    Vote player: dhulli

8. Ash

Posting to update you all. You need 2 people to switch to a normal vote in order to end day early. I have my day ending post all ready, so feel free to switch.

Votes
    dhulli - 9(3) 12 total: Anya, Kensington, Krogan, Seratin, mishie, Big Z, Jangel (deadline), Lungs (deadline), Schrodinger (deadline), Castiel, Kensington, and Aekiel.

9 Votes for majority. Discussion ends at 6:30 pm EST, January 8th 2012, OR WHEN YOU REACH 9 NORMAL VOTES. IF YOU WANT THE DAY TO END EARLY, SWITCH TO A NORMAL VOTE.

(will continue editing this post to reflect posts after it)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  9. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

May as well make my vote count for something.

Rescind Vote

Vote Player: dhulli

10. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

I've got mixed feelings about changing my vote, although I do want more people to post so we can get a better read on them, right now all that's happening in the thread is dhulli saying something stupid and people getting annoyed by it, as such:
    Rescind Vote
    Vote Player: dhulli

11. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Vote player: Dhulli. I'm just rolling with this wagon.

12. Ash

Votes
    dhulli - 9(3) 12 total: Anya, Kensington, Krogan, Seratin, mishie, Big Z, Jangel (deadline), Lungs (deadline), Schrodinger (deadline), Castiel, Kensington, and Aekiel.

Evening 1

[​IMG]

The day flew by quickly, the townsfolk chatting merrily. It felt as if we were having a holiday. No work whatsoever had been done today, and respected residents like Apothecary Krogan drank themselves silly. Perhaps we should have elected one person to ration the Firewhiskey.

By midday, insults were flying. Schrodinger was accused of Polyjuice Potion abuse. Why, most of us had thought he was a girl for the first year or two we'd known him!

Yet it was D. Hulli who received the brunt of the abuse. Watching everyone, I wondered idly what the 'D' in his name stood for. I'm sure some of the residents would say it stood for 'Dumbass', or perhaps 'Death Eater'. I wasn't so sure...Hulli was a simple sort, yes. But a Death Eater? He'd said it best himself, "Myself, I'm a muggleborn."

I shook my head sadly as the decision was reached. I was tempted to step in, tell them, "NO, don't, he is innocent!" But I knew that to do so would only seal my own death...and so I stood by silently as Aek and Cast Iel cast the stunning spell on poor D. Hulli.

Wordlessly, I gestured for the Dementor to come forward.

Aek and Cast began to look worried, perhaps wondering if they were making a terrible mistake. Ser Atin Chin was not looking quite so worried. He had lived a charmed life, and was from a noble family. I'm sure he did not have many bad memories to haunt him.

He looked jovial, even, and burst out with a joke, "Looks like ol' Hulli is going to finally get his first kiss!" Everyone laughed.

[​IMG]

The Dementor's Kiss was administered to dhulli. He was a Wizard.

[​IMG]

Night 1 begin. Night will end at 5:30 am, January 9th 2012, OR SOONER IF ALL OF THE ACTIONS ARE RECEIVED IN TIME.

(Flavor text is simply flavor, and means nothing more!)
    I'm not going to have this thread locked because then I have to ask a mod to unlock it when Day 2 starts. So don't post in it. K? k.

13. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

And the Mafia gods said unto DLP...

LET THERE BE FILLER!

14. Ash

Night 2 end
    [​IMG]

Surprise, surprise. I awoke this morning to another death. Big Z, the largest man in Hogsmeade (though not nearly so large as Hagrid), was found in the center of town, taking up much of the street. I could only be grateful that they had simply cast the Killing Curse on him, as there were children milling about, and a death like Lou's was not fit for innocent eyes.

I levitated Big Z, walking slowly to the graveyard. I had to be careful not to hit any buildings. I did not want him to take out a wall or a chimney.

I imagined the reasons why Big Z had been wandering the streets on a night like last night. A lover? Hah! I crack myself up sometimes.

I could not have possibly known the reasons why. Perhaps he had went out that night to watch the Dancer shake its booty in Honeydukes. That made a bit more sense. After all Big Z loved chocolate. After making my way to the graveyard, I decided to swing by Honeydukes. Nothing like chocolate for breakfast...

Day 2

[​IMG]

Big Z was murdered. He was a Wizard

Livelist:
    Kensington
    Seratin
    Jangel
    MattSilver
    Aekiel
    Krogan
    Silens Cursor
    Lungs
    Kalas
    Anya
    mishie
    Castiel
    Klackerz
    Schrodinger

You have until 9:30 pm on January 9th, 2012 to reach consensus. 8 votes needed.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  15. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Crap. Big Z hasn't said anything important or offended anyone. Must have been a random lynch :\

16. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah gotta agree with Lungs, the only thing I can think of that makes sense is random murder.

17. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

We are lucky that only a wizard was killed. Though yesterday's fast lynch of dhulli sucked.

18. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Got to agree, there doesn't seem to be much justification to it which is confusing as hell. Unless they want us confused. :/

19. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Why? The faster I could stop reading those role play posts the better and he wasn't anything important.

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    .. did I just miss an entire day? Wow.. alright. Going to read over the thread and post my thoughts.