1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

Big_Z :(

Dhulli just the idiot, then, it seems.

2. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

It probably was just a random night kill, since I looked over his posts and all he's said is that dhulli is an idiot and that he's looking forward to playing... Also, I have to agree with Klackerz, unless the Auror got incredibly lucky, we completely wasted day 1. The only discussion that we had was that dhulli was a moron and people saying that we should lynch him as fast as possible.

Although, something that did stand out though was that Castiel originally only posted a lynch vote, and only said anything after Matt called him out on it. And his reaction to somebody wanting to know his reason for lynching was some bullshit about how he always wastes his first post with just a lynch, and he then accused Matt of being a death eater because of the fact that he didn't want to start a bandwagon for no reason. Could you please explain this Castiel?

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    More laughs in this flavor then in all of Femmafia. As to the Day 1 discussion? LOL. dhulli's roleplaying nonsense got him lynched, not the least bit sorry over that.

Most suspicious I find right now is (very weakly) mishie. The thought process just seems.. unnecessarily explained.

---------- Post automerged at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

@mishie: to the best of my knowledge that's Castiel's usual format for starting a game as he considers a Day 1 lynch a shot in the dark. If so, you can't really read into it one way or the other.

4. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I am not role playing. I am just saying that we are lucky he wasn't an important role and only just a wizard.

5. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

He wasn't suggesting you were RPing, he was just talking about dhulli, lol.

6. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah. Castiel does tend to do that, despite catching flak for it every damn time. I think he did it in Dresden?

7. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am surprised there isn't a bandwagon against me already. I wouldn't blame any of you if you started one. I guess I really fucked up.

In my defense, I would never do something this stupid.

Kalas already answered that, somewhat.

Also, go back and check every single game I have EVER PLAYED. That is how I play on the first day and I have been town in all of them.

This also changes my opinion of Matt. But who knows, maybe this was planned.

I really need more people talking to say anything conclusive. >_>

8. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Tbh, Castiel, the only thing I have against you is the repeated mention of how many games you've played. we get it, you're old hat. -_-

Despite being enough to draw my ire, it's not enough to draw my vote. Yet. :/

9. Schrodinger

High Score:
    The advantage being that since Castiel plays a lot, we can look for deviation in terms of behavior... and he's acting exactly as he always does as Townie.

10. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

This.

Oz: I am not mentioning it because I am old. I am just showing you that this is how I play.

11. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    lolwut, Cas?

12. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

You're not old Castiel. According to your infobox thingie - you're 17. On a completely unrelated topic, what is your avatar?

As for hunting Death Eaters, it seems kind of like a crapshot right now. I'm hoping someone says something stupid soon, so I at least don't vote somewhat blindly again this phase.

13. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

So, okay, Castiel fucks up by leading the bandwagon against dhulli (although, to be fair, it's not as if dhulli didn't have it coming), and then implies that this could have been planned by Matt the entire time - which doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because Matt's actions have consisted, much like mine, of sitting back and doing precisely nothing other than making glib, somewhat taciturn comments about the game.

Frankly, attempting to place blame upon people who do nothing screams more of attempting to start another bandwagon, even despite his humble 'I don't know why there's not a bandwagon against me yet'. To me, it points towards him trying to play the victim and attempting to blunt a legitimate lynch towards him based upon real suspicions before it even begins.

But then again, yesterday he was throwing around stuff like 'If I get killed during the night, investigate Matt and Silens, because they clearly didn't vote to kill an innocent idiot'. Now, let's consider this a little deeper, because we now have one of two scenarios:

1. Castiel's innocent, fucked up yesterday by leading the bandwagon, and is now looking to cast aspersions on anybody who questions his veteran capabilities, implying that he was hoodwinked and that this was all part of Matt's plan. To me, this seems way too convenient.

2. Castiel's a Death Eater, feigns innocence and humility to brush aside a lynch towards him, and instead directs attacks towards to Matt, simply on the nebulous basis that he somehow by not voting to kill dhulli is in fact a Death Eater. To me, this comes across as a little more likely.

Not going to cast a vote yet, because I want to hear more conversation as well, but right now I know where my suspicions lie.

14. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Yeah, we're kind of empty on leads right now. Anyone have suspicions to voice?

---------- Post automerged at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

And Ninja'd

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That was bad and you should feel bad.

ON an unrelated note I do have class tomorrow morning, unless we get something soon I'm going to go another day voteless.

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Silens makes some very good points.

16. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

As Castiel's quick to point out, every time he's played this way he's been town; if he is actually a DE, playing the same way would be to his advantage...

Not saying that he is, just pointing out that "hurr durr I play the same" alone is no reason to trust him.

Nothing firm to go on, yet, really.

Edit: He = Castiel

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I don't mean old as in age. I meant that I am not trying to be a 'veteran' like someone posted before.

My avatar is of Castiel. (character from TV Show Supernatural)

I am NOT casting suspicion on Matt. What I said was poorly worded. I am inclined to believe he is town.

BUT there is a POSSIBILITY that this was planned.

I was just pointing it out so it would not be ignored.

---------- Post automerged at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

This is how I expected my post to be read.

If my opinion originally was that he is scum.

And then it changed.

BINGO! My opinion became that he was town.

Get it?

---------- Post automerged at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Also, going for my Physics exam, be back in about 5 hours or so.

18. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm getting a scumread from Castiel. Either scum or power role, because he seems a little too sure of his survivability/importance o_O

19. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So far I'm getting scum reads from both Castiel and MattSilver, but while this could be a staged fight to try and divide the town, the way it came about doesn't suggest so. Matt is ringing slightly more on my scumdar than Castiel, but that's only because I take the view of lynching on the first day being all but a guess.

20. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Heh, Lungs is being too reasonable.

Granted, it's been a couple of months since I actively played mafia with him, but from what I recall, he tends to act ridiculous when he's innocent, and logical when he's guilty.

Something to ponder...