1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Player: Vira (since you missed it earlier).

Trololo.

2. Havoc

Havoc Seventh Year

Vote Player: Vira

This is a mob, and I currently have a mob mentality. Down with the Death Eater! :3

3. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Aekiel, Rehio: He didn't miss you. You have to refresh the pic with the votes.

Bio is using the same pic but just editing it over the day.

4. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Refresh is your friend (your cache requires a refresh). I included both of you in the tally. Havoc's vote is the eighth cast against Vira. I am on my iPhone however so I cannot update the image to reflect this. Nonetheless:

Day 3 has entered Twilight.

[​IMG]

We reached consensus. The Dementor's Kiss was administered to Vira. She was a Witch.

Twilight has started.

Twilight is the frame of time between a successful "lynching" (in this instance, the Dementor's Kiss) and the natural conclusion of the day. In twilight, you may still post and discuss anything that has happened, however you cannot vote to have anyone receive the Dementor's Kiss.

Posting is permitted in this thread until 10:00PM EST on 4 August 2011.

Only the following (14) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Aekiel, Ashaya, Dark Minion, DarkDeoxys, Havoc, Kang, Lion, Lord Anarchy, Lutris, Merrill II (Game Host), Rehio, Riley Poole, Tenages and The Berkeley Hunt.

5. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

ups...

6. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wait, fuck. Got that wrong.

Well this is balls. Let's try and figure this out, I guess.

And sorry about the voting twice, feel like a dick now. I shall learn to refresh.

7. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Oh. She did seem suspicious. >.>

8. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

Yeah, everyone bandwagoned, wanting to finally kill someone, but it only put us all in a worse position. Berkeley was the first to vote Vira, and Lion second. Those two were the most suspicious to me before Vira got killed, and with Vira being innocent, I can't help but wonder.

9. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

tbh I just voted for the first name I saw got voted.

10. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ahh, my mistake then.

Anyway, it seems to me that we've made a bad choice here all in the name of making it seem like the problem is being dealt with. This is the typical course of action for the Ministry and in my opinion it needs to stop. We need to think through who we judge lest we make the same terrible mistake again.

I for one would ask for increased suspicion to be cast on all those who switched their votes. If they were truly certain that the person they accused previously was a Death Eater then they would not have changed their votes to poor Vira. In which case, Ashaya, The Berkeley Hunt, Lion, Kang, Rehio and Dark Minion should be investigated.

Two of these have previously aroused suspicion (Ashaya and The Berkeley Hunt), and as such would be the most likely targets for such an investigation, but I feel that Kang in particular is acting suspiciously as such should face the brunt of the investigation.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  11. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I think Aekiel is highly suspicious in the actions he takes towards anyone who accuses him. It seems to go above the normal levels of reaction to such a serious accusation. Anyone else think the same?

12. Aekiel

High Score:
    Actually, I spent an hour looking at the voting records of all who participated and chose from them who seemed most suspicious (changing their vote repeatedly was judged the primary suspicious act), then cross-checked them against their posts in this thread for whom seemed to be the most likely Death Eater. I came up with Kang.

13. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

Aekiel doesn't really seem suspicious to me. He was a late comer in replacing Vash, and I doubt Vash would stop playing if he was a Death Eater. Not saying that proves anything, but it is worth thinking about.

14. Aekiel

High Score:
    True, I'm just a helpless Wizard, as per usual. >_>

15. The Berkeley Hunt

The Berkeley Hunt Headmaster

Unfortunately, without any reliable method for vetting people, this is going to go on forever without us finding the right guy. Also, totally my bad for leading the mob on that last one.

Vira, yeah, sorry. I think it would be better if I just listened to what everyone else is saying, since I can't judge Death Eaters for shit.

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Ya'll are gonna cry when Ashaya turns out to be the Dark Lady.

Just sayin'.

17. BioPlague

Final tally

[​IMG]

18. BioPlague

Day 3 has concluded.

[​IMG]

We all stand condemned. The third day came and went and with it an innocent woman. With no word from the Ministry and Hogwarts silent, we once more took to the streets of Hogsmeade and made a mockery of Lady Justice.

We were determined this time to find the culprit for these seemingly inexorable crimes. Today we were sure. We finally had found our terror. Our victim was forced into a corner where she tried her hardest to keep us back with her novice understanding of magic. But an adept among us quickly disarmed the frightened creature. A Dementor was enticed towards her and a short while later, a mere shell of the woman remained.

Another lady approached her and ripped at her clothing. A covered mouth and several gasps were elicited as the crowd drew nearer to see that the woman's skin was free of the Dark Mark.

We are becoming like them.

Soon it shall not matter if we find them before we are all gone.

We reached consensus. The Dementor's Kiss was administered to Vira. She was a Witch.

Night 3 has started.

Consult your PMs from the previous evening. PM your night actions to me if you have them.

Posting is now prohibited in this thread until 10:00PM EST on 5 August 2011.

[​IMG]

19. BioPlague

Night 3 has concluded.

[​IMG]

"We all stand condemned."

The words echoed in the chamber of my mind as sleep eluded me once more. It was around 9 o'clock or so when a knock came at my door, beckoning me to join the world of the living. I dreaded the bad news that answering it would entail but I mustered the strength to get up.

I had barely opened the door when the person on the other side began telling me in a half-excited whisper that everyone in the village was accounted for--that no one had perished last evening.

Such jubilation coursed through me for the first time in what felt like ages.

None of us had died. The Death Eaters hadn't killed anyone!

But... what did that mean?

An attempt was made on one of us last evening. It was unsuccessful however.

Day 4 has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 10:00PM EST on 6 August 2011.

Only the following (14) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Aekiel, Ashaya, Dark Minion, DarkDeoxys, Havoc, Kang, Lion, Lord Anarchy, Lutris, Merrill II (Game Host), Rehio, Riley Poole, Tenages and The Berkeley Hunt.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  20. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

So I was visited last night. Again.

Can't remember anything. Again.

I think it is Aurors but why would they check me twice?