1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    A most interesting argument, Zeitgeist.

However, I feel compelled to tell the rest of the village that, as I went on my afternoon walk today, wearing my usual supersensory charm (one can't be too careful these days), I saw what you and your mother were getting up to in the alley behind Zonko's.

For shame.

2. CrackedMind

CrackedMind Minister of Magic

Fine. I wash my hands of this ordeal. If HoS is an innocent Zeit, his blood is on you.

Vote Player: Hero Of Stupidity

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Absolutely. Playing marbles with your mother is so not cool.

4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You only suspect me because I got my email first. D8

Anyways, I agree with Zeit. Hero of Stupidity, not lynching will just hurt us in the long run. If someone doesn't turn up more suspicious than you, I may vote to have you lynched.

5. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Email? By that I shall assume you mean owl.

But I can't imagine how you two would know when you received your owls. That would mean that you have been sending each other messages outside of this forum, the village notice board.

Which implies that the both of you are more than just villagers. For as we know, villagers are not capable of sending owls.

6. Aekiel

High Score:
    Well, I'm not convinced HeroOfStupidity is guilty as of yet, so for now I'm just going to vote randomly. It's about as likely to reveal a Death Eater as any method at this point.

Vote Player: Fenraellis

P.S. This is mostly because I'm at work all day tomorrow and may miss the end of the day. >_>

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  7. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Oh, the past haunts me, doesn't it? Somethings are never meant to be said.

If he does turn out to be a Villager (which is definitely possible), fine. I never denied the fact that I don't know if HoS is a Death Eater for sure. Lynching innocents is an inevitable consequence in the early days. However, I will state that we can use the clues we obtain from the aftermath to form an investigation.

Unless HoS provides substantial evidence that he is a Healer, Auror, Hit-Wizard or Warlocke, then it'll be best to bandwagon.

Please refrain from voting until HoS has a chance to defend himself. The one thing I dislike is recanted votes. By Merlin's saggy balls, it was what created stalemates last time. :facepalm

8. Vira

High Score:
    Taure: I am a Witch. I admit it. I'm not something special or anything. I'm not Death Eater, but I'm beginning to think you are. You talk weirdly and are generally acting suspicious.

On the subject of suspicions, CrackedMind, it's barely been an hour since the day started and you're already accusing someone? You're jumping the gun a bit, aren't you?

9. Skeletaure

High Score:
    If Vira is a witch, then she has been breaking the rules that Lord Merrill, our distant leader, has set down for us. Only Order Members and Death Eaters own owls. This is widely known. I have not heard of any Order Members operating in this area.

Either Vira is lying, and she is a Death Eater, or she has been stealing owls contrary to Lord Merrill's wishes.

This, perhaps, is as good a reason for a lynching as any.

10. Vira

High Score:
    If I have upset our great leader by my slip of tongue, then I will gladly submit myself to punishment. But since I'm not a Death Eater, then wasting a lynch kill on me would be wasteful. There's plenty of other suspicious people. Focus on them.

11. Zeitgeist

Fenraellis? For no particular reason? Well, I'll trust your instincts, but the rest of the village should try to obtain a clear majority and bandwagon.

I already acknowledged that CrackedMind is suspicious. However, please, please don't try to divert the votes. We can have a minority (that's where we get our clues), but we must have a clear majority. No lynching is a foul strategy that smells of Death Eaters.

On a completely unrelated note, I am surprised that nobody has proposed lynching Ashaya in revenge. It seems that Hogsmeade is more mature and thoughtful than its appearance suggests.

We can always lynch her when she says something imbecilic which hints at Dark allegiances, so no worries.

12. CrackedMind

Im bored out of my mind here, Vira. My corny poetic posts should say as much. Might as well get a vote of before I go to sleep. I admit I jumped the gun, but as others have stated, this how the game kinda has to progress.

And Zeit, if I recant it will be because I truly believe any evidence put foward. And if I do, I'll vote in the same post for the vote with the most logical evidence, which will probably be the one with the most votes if we want to survive.

13. Skeletaure

High Score:
    I have been courting the young witch you mention. I must say, I have found nothing suspicious about her.

She's white, too.

Let's not forget that.

/me looks at Lutris in suspicion.

14. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I genuinely don't believe that HoS is a Death Eater, but the ball's in motion already and we need to lynch somebody. Taure's way too obvious and unless he's counting on us acknowledging that - something I wouldn't put past our resident transatlantic pedo - is probably out for now.

Aekiel's random vote strikes me as more than a little suspicious, too.

As of right now, I'm with Zeitgeist - I'm not voting until HoS responds.

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    I vote randomly because I can't place anyone as a Death Eater yet (Taure is looking more and more obvious though), so I'm just putting a placemarker in for if I miss a day.

Remember there are 23 hours left until the voting ends.

16. Zeitgeist

I would also like to mention that we have a Dark Wizard/Serial Killer on the loose. That person's role is to murder everybody, including the Death Eaters. Hence, the Killer's primary stratagem would be to lie low and snipe people away, while the DEs and Villagers squabble among themselves.

Anybody who doesn't actively post in the thread and simply lurks there is a prime suspect of being the Dark Wizard, so please attempt to post. People are judging you even on the virtue of being silent.

17. Fiat

Honestly? Not a bad idea. As far as the justification goes...it's plausible but maybe too plausible.

Oh wait, it's not. Random vote suggested for no reason has just about as much of a chance of getting the right person as Zeitgeist does, plus his somewhat lengthy posts are starting to look mildly suspicious to me.

I probably also won't be awake by the time HoS responds anyway - I need to be up at 6 tomorrow.

Vote Player: Fenraellis

18. CrackedMind

When we have a tie, I think we should have someone post for the sake of people waking up to lynching how many votes are for who.
    HoS: 1
    Fen: 1

EDIT: fiat voted as I posted
    So
    Fen: 2
    HoS: 2

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

At this time, there is absolutely no reason to be roll claiming. If you were really a normal wizard, you would not tell the death eaters that you are one. This is because, since you said you are a wizard, they would not kill you. Therefore the death eater's have a higher chance of killing a useful power role, such as a healer or auror. A wizard would be willing to sacrifice himself so that in the end, the town still wins. This makes me suspect you.

I also disagree with this. This is probably the worst thing you could do. By saying this, death eaters aren't pressured and are less likely to slip up. Then, on the second day we are in the same situation as the first.

Over-all I am suspicious of Lutris, but his mistake could be from never playing before, so I won't vote him as of now.

20. Fiat

I'm thinking it's this. It didn't seem to be anything more than "I don't want to die."