1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So what are we thinking here folks, Walrus and Vesuvius?

2. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

This. This right here.

Warlocke should kill Atomic and then we go from there.

For the record, I think Vesvius is the other one.

3. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Night 7 has concluded.

Some of us did not survive the night:

A masked individual visited Fiat's home and used the Killing Curse on him. Fiat was a Wizard.

An individual well versed in martial magic visited Vesvius's home and accused him of being a Death Eater. A fight ensued and Vesvius perished--he was a Death Eater.

MrINBN grew weary of the world and committed suicide. He is an Asshole.

Day 8 has started.

Only the following seven (7) individuals have permission to participate in this thread:

Aekiel, Ashaya, Atomicwalrus, Ayreon, Aziraphale, CrackedMind, Fenraellis, Fiat, Hashasheen, Hero of Stupidity, jwlk, KaiDASH, Kensington, Krogan, Lutris, Merrill II (HOST), mishie, MrINBN, Palindrome, ratstrub, Scrittore, Taure, Vesvius, Vira, Xiph0 and Zeitgeist

MrINBN (5 posts in a 2 week event) was bitching about having to play in IRC and everywhere so hopefully that resolves his problem. Can't post two lines in a 24 hour period? Might I suggest not playing? Not everyone can be a power role.

If you are playing or have played during this specific game, do not thumbs up posts. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  4. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Well that was a interesting night. Least we know MrINBN was not a DE. I assumed correctly that Vesvius was.

Quite unfortunate Fiat died.

I'd say we finish this game off and kill Atomic. If KAI was right like he was about Aekiel, that should be game, set, and match for the Town. 4 votes needed.

Vote player: Atomicwalrus

5. Atomicwalrus

Atomicwalrus Fourth Year

Since it doesn't matter because I have used up my all my kills, I was the warlock and would recommend you don't waste a lynch on me.

6. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

So who do you suspect then?

Also, if Atomic is not the real warlocke will the real one please step up?

7. Atomicwalrus

Atomicwalrus Fourth Year

Honestly no idea I was going to vote Fiat this round, but now that he has been killed no idea maybe Palindrome.

8. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Can you tell us why KaiDASH was wrong? He was right about Aekiel. He said both Krogan and Kensington checked out. I know I check out. So that would leave Palindrome, Ashaya, and you.

Also, KAIDash said Fiat was likely cleared. Also, if you are the warlocke, why did you kill Ayeron the other night and not Aekiel?

9. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Presuming Atomicwalrus isn't lying (which is possible, because the warlock didn't kill Atomicwalrus), I think we're down to Scrittore or Palindrome. And Ashaya. All three are suspicious in different ways and three have valid excuses (or so they claim) for missing votes.

I'm going to have to ponder on this for a bit.

10. Atomicwalrus

Atomicwalrus Fourth Year

I admit it I was wrong but I never suspected Aekiel and I was hoping that if I didn't kill him I would have time to use my second kill without having to reveal myself.

11. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Voting records of the following people:

Myself: Taure, Mishie, Aekiel. Accused Hash, HoS, Vesivus. Didn't kill the healer.

Atomic: Taure, HoS, Mishie, Aziraphale (healer), Hashasheen (after he revealed himself).

KaiDASH said Atomic is 99% likely a DE, and accused Atomic twice. Including this to say:

Ashaya: Rats (but rescinded), accused Taure, HoS, Hashasheen, Hashasheen again.

Palindrome:Rats, Taure, Aziraphale (healer), Aekiel.

What KaiDASH had to say about each of us:

So according to KAI: Ashaya is pretty much innocent. Atomic is 99% DE, Palindrome seems pro-town, I seem pro-town but dunno.

Kai was right about Aekiel, so I'll keep my vote with Atomic. If we're wrong, got another chance tomorrow.

12. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I find Palindrome to be suspicious still, if only because her posts remind me of my own last game. I'm not feeling Atomicwalrus being guilty, so I'm going to hold off on voting until I see what some more of you say. I think we're gonna win this though. :D

13. Atomicwalrus

Atomicwalrus Fourth Year

I can see why people think I was a death eater with my earlier misguided attempts at protecting Aekiel, but I can assure you I'm the Warlock.

Wait a while to see if anyone outs me if you want,.

At the moment the town is in the best position it could be with two confirmed innocents and only one death eater remaining if the town losses we stuffed up bad.

14. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Final thoughts for the night:

It's either Atomic or Palindrome. I really wish whoever the warlocke was didn't waste their vote on Ayeron like a fool.

I still think it's Atomic for the moment, but I'm willing to switch my vote to PD if everyone else thinks it's her.

I'll be logging on in the afternoon tomorrow to check. If there is three votes on someone, I will vote that way.

So for now, rescind vote.

I just hope we aren't making a big mistake. I do believe it's either Atomic or Palindrome though. If it ends up being Ashaya, then I am completely surprised and will admit so.

15. Kensington

Alright, I've slept on this. Here are my thoughts:

Ashaya: Has a history of being evil. However her voting record indicates she truly is going after the DEs. I'll give her a pass this round.

Atomicwalrus: There is still something off about him. I recall him making an argument to me on IRC along the lines of "I can't be a DE because I don't know Merrill. Plus I'm new to DLP." Now he claims to be the warlock. Hrmmmm.

Palindrome: Claimed to be ill or injured, I can't recall. High potential to be a DE.

Scrittore: This guy lies like a beast. However, his voting record and sporadic IRC appearances may explain why he didn't vote against others.

Me and Krogan aren't the warlock...so....

Vote Player: Palindrome

If Palindrome is innocent...then my gut tells me Scrittore. He's almost too damn good at deflecting attention.

16. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Let's get the ball rolling...

Vote Player: Palindrome

17. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Vote Player: Palindrome.

If we're wrong about PD, I'd say kill Atomic. One of those two must be the DE unless Ashaya is playing us all for fiddles.

18. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

No, my being injured isn't what made me miss votes - I'm just struggling with my sleeping patterns now that school's back in when I used to go to sleep at 8am in order to play this game. That just means I often get here late.

I'm surprised at how everyone has been dismissing Ashaya from being a candidate without much thought. She voted for Hashasheen - that seems to be the only reason she is being dismissed. The death eaters know who everyone is: the way she tried to accuse him with little prompting struck me as trying to establish just this - an opposition she could use to make us less suspicious of her. I wasn't, at first, but the dwindling amount of players left makes that stand out to me.

But for those people voting for me: I voted Aekiel last round. I would have thought the death eaters, having so few left, would try to direct suspicion away from their own players rather than lynch them. If that was a bluff then it's incredibly risky, at least. I don't see much sense in a DE trying it.

Vote Player: Ashaya

19. Atomicwalrus

Atomicwalrus Fourth Year

Why kill me everyone but Krogan has posted and not a single person has tried to discredit my claim that I'm the Warlock

If anything your post makes me think your the Death eater

20. Kensington

One more vote needed to lynch Palindrome...Atomic/Krogan step up (if you believe in voting for her).