1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Reading the post I quoted it would be a good start...

So you agreed with Von, even though you didn't really agree with Von... And back track from that agreement when pressed on it... It's like you're writing my case for me.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Gemma You following up on my #177 would be appreciated

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Why don't you think fonti doesn't believe in translating that DM read to forum?

GL you!

3. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    ...is...is everyone who's posting at the moment town? Is that a thing?

Possibly beru excepted?

That'd be Waco/Gemma/Jan/Vaimes/font which would leave two of beru/kalas/reg for scum.

Seems unlikely on the face of it.

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Is how I play.

Didn't love your entrance tonally and don't think your read on me here is understandable at all so would probably slot you ~10% below null, Vaimes feeling fairly free with his vote and seeming to enjoy himself in thread means he's probably town but that's tenuous as fuck this early.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Don't forget dC!

6. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Isn't Waco also doing this?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Who's that? Sounds like a tosser.

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Oh that isn't yourself, meh, Beru's posting is enjoyable so they can be a townlean-y thing.

Did that help you get a read on my alignment?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hi

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I was obviously not frozen and also not really trying to change the subject.

The only part of that DM read that's true is the frozen part anyway and even then it's mostly "not contributing" and not being like, actually frozen.
    --- Post automerged ---
    By DM read I mean "how I actually act on dailymafia".

Fonti and I haven't played together in months, z.

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

07:48.
    Still awake.

The thread feels more like a swamp now.
    But that might just be my brain.

I still regret not posting a 7 of 9 star trek gif next to the 7 of 9 post someone made earlier.
    My sweet borg-princess.

Wacos reasoning seems perfectly understandable despite what some other voices are saying.

Curious if two people reading vaimes town already when he lately got a lot of pressure unless fonti Newcomb or myself told people to go and eat a dick means something about them or him.
    I don't disagree with the read but the last 2 games he started games under way more pressure.

5 more minutes .. Maybe 10 and I can try the sleep thing again.

My power is that someone in the game has a shoe and if they find me then i will become an allpowerful goddess.
    Glgl.

I think I should stop here before I think of 7 of 9 again. Too late.
    --- Post automerged ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    The cake is a lie.

If eternity lasts two hours then I am waiting for eternal slumber.

Goodbye. Again.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Go to bed, Jan.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Thread far less fun without fontisian.

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Agreed.

Thread also far less fun without anyone else.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I mean, Vaimes is free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's pretty obvious that saying "I townread Koalas forever for their first post" is a joke, and me agreeing with it in the way that I did should also be fairly apparently a joke; you taking it seriously and saying I meant something I didn't and me clarifying for you isn't backtracking.

I don't think it's very hard to understand my exchange with Von, you're making this far more difficult than is needed. Kind of just looks like you forcing a read here.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Could you elaborate on this Jan? Who and what precisely? Do you have a read on Waco at all?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I am an anyone! Together we make two anyones!

Also I expect Regfan to be checking in ~soon-ish.

How do you feel so far?

14. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Lmao, fuck me, I forgot about the matrix12 hydra game.

5 games.

5 games at once.

2 require me to swap accounts.

I'm gonna die.

Why do I do these things to myself??? Why this.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It only took me 7 months to fall back into terrible old habits.

I guess my February goals is to get shot early in every game I play???

Not like, the other option. Shots only pls.

15. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Am I ever really gone?

16. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Thanks for explaining my Waco vote better than I did (which is to say, that I didn't....)

I feel extremely RIP. As for this game... my goal is to attempt to get some form of auto today and hopefully get shot in the night so that my calendar isn't on fire. Yay!
    --- Post automerged ---
    With two mafia in 9... we have... two mislynches... barring Vira did a thing and everyone besides me has a gun or something.

Wiggle room is nice. If Jan and Gemma are town, then I only really need to find two more town. mmm.

This is ok, actually. 72 hours is a nice long time to stretch out and roll around too. Yayyyy. Playing two mashes in a row was fun but having actual time to think is also fun.
    --- Post automerged ---
    We should totes all make our own autos, mush them together, and lynch the common denominators outside that.

That almost always works. Almost... always.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Me, precisely one month ago: I'm never multigaming again!!!

Me now: idk I guess I can sign up for the flight rising mountainous too I mean what's the worst that could happen.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I searched for "lurker" on gif keyboard and got this:

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    Stanari isn't in this game so I decided that I have to post enough for both of us.

I hope you're prepared for Maximum Bear (at least until I have to divide my attention).

[​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near gif keyboard, tbh.

... but gifs.

Gifs are the best.

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    [​IMG]

Cruise booked (woooooo 14 night holiday is going to be amazing( and I'll be home to catch up on this shortly, not going to try make a big lolphonepost.

@Fonti/Gemma - How well do you think you can read (and act on if the others scum) each other here? Serious answer please.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Yay a fonti

Fuck how did 20 minutes pass though
    --- Post automerged ---
    I just reread and saw this; I liked his first and second posts. His comment about tunneling fonti confused me so I asked him about it, there's not really a correlation.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hi Reg, you know this is our first game together so to be honest I think it would be silly of me to say I can get a 100% read on her today. I don't think I can read her any better than I can read anyone else. I have only read one of her scumgames unspoiled, I weakly scumread her day 1 and it wasn't until day 2 that I felt comfortable calling her mafia.

My read on fonti tends to work like this so far: when she does things I think are wolfy I shy away from scumreading her for them and when she does things I think are villagery I shy away from townreading her for them. It's a bit of a dance and I think it will take time for me to feel confident in my read with all of the noise.

It would probably take a lot for me to want to lynch her on day 1 but day 2 onwards if I felt strongly enough in my read I think I would be mostly able to act on it and would just cry about it a lot while it happened but keep going anyway. Maybe. Right now I just want to be masons with her regardless of my read and I don't think I could cope with scumreading her this dayphase, although I think I would be able to talk about how I was reading certain things as long as I didn't push on her at all.

Why are you asking?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hi Beru would you like to talk about reads? Think a good place to start would be to go over whichever reads you feel most passionately about at the moment and we can see what happens?

Also you said you agreed with the things I said to Waco but I voted Waco very early, would you like to talk about why you voted him and how your read progressed on his slot? Pretend the stuff I said about him doesn't exist as an exercise if that helps.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok my post transported into the past. That last automerge is in response to 199 @Beruru

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Talk to meeeeee.

Weh.

20. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Mostly I voted Waco because the thread felt like a song and Waco's posts felt like someone came over and mushed the keys during the song.

... okay, that's not really helpful.

It's like, everyone here feels towny, this guy is citing things that don't exist, he's probably a wolf???

The first time I saw him post I just got a weird feeling but then everyone got pushed higher and he just kind of slipped into vote-tier? and then you actually articulated what I was thinking. Didn't realize you actually voted him. Nice.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also because some people don't know this and it's kind of important:

RAM on my laptop kicked it, phone posting only for now. Yay.
    --- Post automerged ---
    This actually seems a lil out of character tbh.