1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Hmmm.

Kind of wish I was at a computer right now because I think you're ruling out or at least not looking at / considering some of the world's I have circling around in my head the most right now. But before you head to bed, ignoring anti alignments whats your town/scum list look like?

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I miss when I was individually townreading people before I decided to do this list thing.

Like, I wanted to make the PoE smol but instead I made it tol because it showed me that most likely > Game is hard.

weeeh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Beru (hi. o/)
    Reg/Gemma, idk what order.
    dC?
    Vaimes??
    Fonti???
    Jan????
    And then Kalas and Waco, I guess.

Jan sank really far since his interactions with Gemma since he hasn't really had a sustained conversation with anyone else this game.

dC made that post that idt he would make as mafia. The long one.

I have a theory that Kalas would be higher on my list if he made more actual good content posts...
    --- Post automerged ---
    I want to be at a computer, too. :p Need to quote specific interactions to explain to you why I'm ruling certain things out. (when I know what they are. hinty hint.)
    --- Post automerged ---
    Obligatory "I miss Stanari" post.

3. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    That's.... Very close to where I'm at? Flip Vaimes/DC, put yourself in the DC level and separate Waco/Koalas where Koalas is lower than Waco and you have mine.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Not sure how much experience you have with 2 scum setups but got to be /very/ cautious if you're playing the anti-alignment strategy, got a lot of pairings I think are less likely but only have a few as red and ruled out entirely. Just be careful in future days there, wrong anti-alignment could be the game.

4. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    It's day 1, Reg.

I have... *squints* 200-ish hours before like the last few hours before end of f5 because *deep sigh* Gemma is right and unfortunately I'm actually going to live that long (unless I'm the second mislynch) and if we mislynch twice I have to deal with my own mistakes then but basically if I'm horribly wrong right now I have that much time to reevaluate hahahahaha.
    --- Post automerged ---
    By re-evaluate I obviously mean constantly re-evaluate not just, hold my current reads until 5 hours before EoD or something lol.
    --- Post automerged ---
    So like,

Reg
    Gemma
    Beru
    Vaimes
    dC
    Fonti
    Jan
    Waco
    Kalas

is your current reads list?

Ok.

This is fine.
    --- Post automerged ---
    That's a sincere "this is fine" and not a reference to the KC Green comic.

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Vote: Waco
    --- Post automerged ---
    fonti
    Gemma

bignoob
    Vaimes

Beru

dC
    Jan

Kalas

Waco
    --- Post automerged ---
    Kalas is... null.

So.

That's not good.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Let us all hold hands and experience the curse of Too Many Townreads together.

7. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    At a computer now, woooo.

Reg
    Gemma
    Vaimes
    dC / Beru

[BIG GAP OF UNCERTAINTY]

Fonti
    Jan
    Waco
    Kalas

Would be about right for me.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't see my name on your list Gemma and you've listed yourself twice????

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

beruru, I did post a readslist ~fairly recently. And...did have too many townreads. Which needs reassessing at Some Point.

No comment on shining town out my asshole.

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    HI VAIMES HI.

HI!!!!

I asked you about some people could you post about it in detail/more detail pls pls pretty please pls.

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

You're actually terrible at mafia you just don't realize it yet.

Kalas' recent posting feels town; it's the same feeling from their posts earlier when they were kind of just sitting in thread putting out thoughts that I liked. Talk to me about your scumread there because I think it's potentially wrong.

I think my Jan read is the most likely one to be wrong out of any right now since it's mostly just me being extra extra charitable to a bunch of fucking weird shitty stuff than Jan has done.
    --- Post automerged ---
    My mouse died btw so navigating through pages / ISOs is now a fucking chore so I'm just, not really going to respond to your earlier question Reg.

You know I suck at reading unaligneds anyway so ???

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    [​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    I didn't like how non-specific his entire posting was since returning, he's not mentioned who he think is the lock town grouping, who the people are that he's supposedly done a lot of ISO'ing or anything. It's sort of a dog paddling water type feeling I get from him in a way that I think makes sense if we're in Scum!Koalas/Town!Waco worlds where he's just trying to not cause waves enough to have Waco lynched over himself. But obviously you're not seeing the same thing I am there, so can you through in a bit more detail what you liked about it there please.

And just assume that I'm asking you the anti-alignment thing for a good reason and actually spend some time on it plz.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It's quite possibly the /most/ important thing I need from you right now.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Trying to login is hard when you are at work and realize that you randomized you Password the last time around.

We did it!

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Send me a mouse and I will?

I understand your take on the world where Waco is town and Kalas mafia and I don't find it objectionable in any special way especially with the "Waco so bad rite lol" re-entrance but if there's only 1 mafia in Waco/Kalas I kill Waco basically always. I don't think his dog paddling makes much sense as either alignment tbqh.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Only wordbot 1 & 2 around right now?

If you want me to look at things etc let me know, but prefered with less than 30 words per question.

I have Gemmas request from last night in the back of my head or rather a vague idea of a textwall that I use as tapestry in the back of my head to reduce the echo in here.
    I have to make some calls etc first because I actually dive back to do look at that.

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    You don't deserve a mouse.

And uh, your logic above is flawed. I'm pointing out how KoalasMafia/WacoTown makes sense, you're saying if only 1 is scum you're killing Waco when the world I'm suggesting does revolve around 1 being scum. But meh, focus on the unaligned thing and then run me through what you actually liked from Koalas's posts afterwards. Also uh, are you feeling Very Very Very good about Beruru being town after rereading the last two pages because I am.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Can you give me a readslist. Can you give me a reads list? Can you pretty please give me a reads list!

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Eh, I went and reread the Kalas posts and I guess I don't feel as "scumread wavering" about them as I did when I read them on my fone otw to the city.

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    This is the part where everyone else gets locked out of the conversation again.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I wish this was MU so we could just tie Kalas and Waco and #letitrand tbh.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I wasn't attempting to follow that line of logic.

Beru's a strong townread.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I will cut you.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Dark green is strong townread you noob. You should learnhowGemmacolorsherreadslists.

Would put Koalas as yellow after reading posts on computer.

Let me know if you know what "yellow" means.