1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    But I wanna find out about both of them and can't decide which one. T_T

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I voted Waco and I haven't mislynched on day 1 in 6 months you're welcome!

3. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't know why that broke.

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Nice quote Reg.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Probably because of the "/QUOTE]"
    --- Post automerged ---
    And yes, you got it! 100% correct congratulations you learned how to r34dm3.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I think I have embarrassed myself enough for one sitting, going to clear up and then I'll start doing some deeper rereads.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Readslist? Sure. Warning beforehand .. this list might change within the next 10 hours.
    The plan is to read up on a few things at work and then do some more stuff when I get home from a swim after work.

Anyways. Here goes nothing :

Vaimes.
    Reg.

DC.

Waco.

Gemma.
    Kalas.

Font.

Beru.
    Thoughts :
    Gemma is in the middle because I am unsure. You call her locktown. I would speedlynch her for early thoughts and I can't force myself to actually read the Reg/Gemma Show?! *shrug*

If Bears is scum, then Waco is almost always town.
    I Need to do a hard reread on bears. I normally read her based on Content and lack thereof.
    As Mafia she acts useful. As town she is useful.
    I have not seen anything from her that made me think "Yep, she would not do that as scum."

Kalas is technically neutral. His reaction to what I said was ok, which should put him back to gut town. But again .. I have to reread later pages.

Waco is this high because I liked his attack on Gemma. It made sense and was nuanced enough that I think it Comes more likely from town!waco. (The fact that he attacked gemma for something fairly small that most People would miss Shows that he had not just skimmed the thread but like memorized it enough to care.)

Font is alienating me and I disagree with her worldviews.

Considering the pressure on Waco I should make a world if Waco is scum, but I think in that case the game is likely just Auto anyway even if I get lynched?!

P.S. work Computer is fun .. it autocorrects a lot of capitalisation because it believes I am writing half german.

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Go stuff your face with an eclair and chew mechanically while you make beeping noises.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Hmm .. looking at Gemmas readslist ..
    If she was honest about her fonti read and we swap waco and bears then we end up in a very similar Position.

Fun times!

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Alright let's make this more interesting Jan, vote Kalas with me?

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    It's really funny when people say they know my scum meta since I returned and I can give you precisely one reason why.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I actually Need to look at something that Gemma told me pregame. Should give me a lock one way or another ..

A Thing about her is that I don't think she would be able to stay happy in the Long run if she rolled scum this game.

Other games maybe? But she really really wanted to roll town.

Need to reread her to see how well she managed to stay happy and how real it feels.
    Not a high priority read since she is not a lynch today, but something I will do before EoD.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I haven't seen your scum game. I have heard Horror stories in scumchats that were missing a member and afraid you would join them.

"Please let reg be town. That is our only way to win this game." etc ..
    --- Post automerged ---
    Will iso him next and see where I fall?

He is null at the Moment and voting a nullread seems like a stupid idea.

12. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Reread of Koalas's recent posts doesn't really change my mind at all? I think him going from the confidence level he was displaying re; his scum read on Beruru to his more recent stance of "I'm looking at looser town reads to sort/knock down as it'll be huge" feels like a really weird progression. Just comes across as 'words' without any actual thoughts to go with it. And again the lack of actual mention of any names or anything there just feels like trying to avoid making waves / enemies. You ask for his read/stance/thoughts on a single player in the game right now and I couldn't tell you where he's at with them which nearing the end of the phase isn't good at all.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Work is weird.

I can see only 3 Avatars of the Players in this game. Gemma, vaimes myself.

Everyone else is a Little [x] that isn't loading.

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    This is /probably/ what I want to see you to do the most. Your stance there is miles away from mine currently.

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I think I am his toptown. Or at least I should be.

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    He hasn't stated a single read on you yet unless you count his RVSesque vote on you earlier.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am fairly certain that I can get a good read on her late d1.

Early d1 bears is something I have tunneled before and promised myself to not do this time.
    And then did it anyway!
    --- Post automerged ---
    I know. But that doesn't mean that he shouldn't have me as toptown.

Everyone should to be honest.

I think I flail less as Mafia? :p

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

fonti/Jan is one I don't think I'd really feel comfortable ruling out on day 1 almost ever because of how well they work together as mafia and how well they know each other. I don't actually think it's super likely and would put them as slightly unaligned but then... if I take into account that that's probably exactly how I'd be reading them if they were buds, it's just null again?

Think Jan's interactions with Beru are probably /something/ like how he might do things if they were partners? Like if he's with Beru, he's come into thread starting his catchup and notices you/me being pinged by Koalas and pops in a mindmeld with us before... attacking his partner unnecessarily at a point where the pressure on them is actually dwindling so there's really no risk there and it ends up looking like a nice little unaligned thing for them. Plus his loathesome "does scum!Beru push a 0 poster world meh I shouldn't post this" post which is just... cheap and cute distancing. Idk if he still has her as his top scumread though at this point but meh?

Jan/dC ... I actually don't feel going through this because tbqh I'm not going to rule Jan out of any world I already know this. Cry.

fonti/Koalas has actually been one of my strongest worlds for pretty much the whole game; think the way she townread him made little to no sense and other stuff which fu I don't want to talk about fonti do I really have to? I hate you.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Jan.

You played in Witchhunt Invitational.

That's literally my only witch game in three years Jan.

Jan wtf.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Jan saying he hasn't seen my scumgame when he was part of the Rubicon apocalypse is extremely wtf.

Also I forgot about Fates Averted but the game was mechanically locked when Stanari subbed me in to that slot so it doesn't count. >>

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Wine me pls.