1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Mmm

Fuck off.

I was awake and reading along.

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Mm, angry spicy Fonti.

*gets popcorn*
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like a fire ant.

3. fontisian

This isn't town Jan. I think it's worth saying that. It's potentially tilted Jan, in which case, he needs to figure his shit out. I feel like when you guys talk about a lack of consideration or prigression, you're usually just not noticing things or imagining conclusions. But this is an actual lack of progression, a sticking point on false reads he can't get past, a strict linearity to his reads. It's not what Jan does.

I don't want to lynch him. I find it far more likely we'll find scum in Waco or Kalas, with a strong preference towards Waco. We won't be lynching me eitger, and I imagine me saying this might give Gemma an inkling as to why.

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

So let's start slow .. you think you reg and gemma are all town and I as scum decide to go completely against the grain after I got some townreads early on?
    I just risk my whole early cred to get nothing?

I know that I Need to tiddy up between those reads.

I don't think Waco is town for agreeing with me.
    I think he is town for the way he found something early on that didn't fit the bill and pushed it. That sense for Detail is more likely a town tell.
    You know that. You just disagree with his Initial read and think it is garbage.

Bears and Gemma are not getting lynched today so they are not as high on my list to reread right now.
    I am certain I have ways to get a good read on both of them at this stage in the game.

I know I won't be around at EoD, which means my influence on todays lynch is smaller than I would want it to be.
    But that means lynches like Gemma and Bears are out of reach regardless of my thoughts and others have to be sorted first.

If I get to them before Eod, good.
    If not? Well either I die in the night and no one will care (because everyone disagrees with the reads anyway) or I can look at it tomorrow?

5. fontisian

I'm not angry. Your tonereader needs fixing.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    So are you making mass typos because it's 6 AM?

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

It is town Jan.
    And it is either Jan that is just right and you are idiots or it is Jan that Needs to get his head out of his ass and move on.
    History will tell that Story.

And you are killing all the fun. Go to sleep. I Need you fresh and ready this evening.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'm pretty sure my tinfoil Jan/Fonti world is no longer a thing.

Going to take a break and then finish the reading.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

It's a scene from Rick and Morty where Beth mistakenly shoots one of her family friends in the chest. She panics and goes for the wine. She can't deal.

10. fontisian

In order.

I don't know what you're doing. It is bizarre.

An attention to detail is not particularly Towny. Even if It was, I wouldn't describe Waco's attempt to stretch out a scumread on Gemma as having any attention to detail. He read her posts and jumped on something that initially may have off to a town. Then he uncharitably pushed that thing while attempting to back his reasoning more than necessary, over reaching in the process. If you are town, you like it because you didn't like Gemma at that moment. You must understand that bias.

You were voting for bears with the intention of lynching then for a day. Your read at that time matters. And you did at the exact time I realized bears was not mafia.

If you are concerned about the lynch, then you need to be assessing Kalas and Waco. I don't think that's telling you anything new.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Mmm.

You're welcome.

For what it's worth, reg, you are the weak point in my townblock. The point of paranoua, if you will. I don't consider it something worth pursuing today.
    --- Post automerged ---
    That, and my phone's autocorrect is horrifically broken to the point where it regularly inserts letters in random spots.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Please please please go to sleep :(

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    (Remember like five hours ago when I said Jan/Waco was very likely to be a thing?)
    --- Post automerged ---
    If Fonti doesn't have work tomorrow, Fonti can stay up as long as she wants.

If Fonti does have work tomorrow, it's probably already too late for Fonti to get sleep, but she can try anyway.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I mean - I am looking through Koalas iso while being here and doing work things.

Lunchbreak .. soo I am gone for an hour Walking around outside.

Might return in an hour .. or maybe not if workstuff is too importart/distracting.
    If I don't return then I should be back in ..6 hours? maybe short spurs inbetween but that should be the latest time for me to return from the pool.

I actually have read all of Koalas and am really unsure.
    Some anti alignments .. but that's it.
    Will think about it on my walk.

14. fontisian

Fonti has a 20% of having work tomorrow, but it would be in the evening. Your concern is accepted with ambivalence.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Thumbs.

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

If fonti most likely doesn't have work tomorrow, but has work the day after and doesn't want to ruin her sleep schedule more than needed.

Then she should sleep and set an Alarm on a reasonable time, because that is what grown ups do.

Do we really have to talk about fontis sleeping schedule in the gamethread?
    Pm her if you think she is doing something bad (or good).

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

It doesn't matter?

Maintaining a good, regular sleep schedule is important for your health. Like, am literally not going to engage with you here at this hour, go away you are bad.

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Ugh.

This is great but I want to get to the part where Waco actually produces words. If he flips scum it's useful but if he flips town it's even more useful...

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Genuinely not sure I can decipher Fonti/Jan right now, them no longer being a scum team means I'm /fairly/ okay to just put them to the side today anyway and mostly focus on Koalas/Waco since if I run with my Vaimes/Beruru/Gemma being town and DC being probably town and there being 0-1 in Fonti/Jan then there's 1-2 in Waco/Koalas here, only worlds I'm missing to is like Fonti/DC (Which I really don't think is a thing) or Jan/DC (Which isn't impossible but I feel good enough about DC to not worry about this for now).

So mostly just going to focus on reading through Waco and give Koalas another read through.

Will try and make a post explaining the Vaimes/Beruru/Gemma reads at some point before EOD since those three being town is about the only legacy I'm willing to leave at this stage.

19. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

This is actually the kind of thing I'd expect if they were partners? So I don't really agree. I don't think this is them as partners, it feels slightly too real. But.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Reg. You don't need to towncase me. I am everyone's top townread. Save your breath.

I don't have any issues with your worlds.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Just to fuck with your Paranoia ..

After what Fonti did with me in Minimafia .. #6? I would totally do what I did today to distance from her.
    (I think she would have voted for me as my Partner, but not sure about that)

I mean let's be honest ... The only People in this game that would have the balls to vote for a fonti lynch d1 are myself and maaybe Von (mostly because he would love to lynch fonti d1 on dlp). And then Fonti would bully Von out of that vote. It is the nature of the beast.

Gemma could not even bring herself to vote for fonti at this stage of the game if it was a 75% fun vote for an hour or two.
    You already called it stupid before anyone knew what you were talking about.