1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    ...is she saying you should get to a locktown read on Regfan? Is that what I should be reading this as?

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Beruru - It's your town read on Fonti that I wanted elaborated on since the timing of you moving that direction on her is the timing of me moving the other way so if you're seeing something I'm missing then showing it to me is needed.

3. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

And yeah I think her treatment of me throughout this game has been fairly slimy. The meshing with me comment (think she's thrown that one out more than once) feels pretty weird given that we've just not interacted almost at all in thread. And when I think about her interactions with me I can't help but feel like she just doesn't feel like she needs to actually take me seriously because she knows how bad I am with her.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yeah. But she's implying that she's lock on Reg, too, and he's being increasingly outside his scumrange as the day's gone on and I know fonti should be seeing that so the weakening point is a progression that doesn't make a huge amount of sense.

4. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    My townread on Fonti is/was stupid unless you want to get into setup spec.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Oh plz god no, I've already seen some setup spec from you this game and it was painful.

6. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

@The Waco Kid please link me to some of your scumgames / towngames?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also, you really really need to explain your progression on me.

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Anything people want me to do while I'm at a computer??? Besides making charts, lol.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Um, you could talk about Waco with me? Do you think it makes sense for him to be tunneling me the way he is then abruptly drop out of it and ask me some pretty weak questions that I've already talked about earlier? Is his progression on me as weird as I feel like it is or am I badbiased?

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Sure, any of Fonti/Jan, Fonti/Vaimes, Fonti/Waco, Fonti/Koalas, Fonti/DC or Koalas/Jan, Koalas/Jan, Koalas/DC you have as impossible, any you're tin foiling right now?
    --- Post automerged ---
    If you don't mind I kind of want to avoid saying much more about Waco until he drops his reads wall.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Always tinfoil Fonti/Jan.

Fonti would also totally bus Waco but it's Kalas -> Fonti that made me read them as unaligned and not Fonti -> Kalas.

11. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Yeah that's kind of what I thought. It's weird and inconsistent and I think I'm comfortable saying that one of Waco/font is always scum at this point.

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

[​IMG]

13. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    (Min. 1, if beru is right about font bussing)

14. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Well that was easy.

Ok.
    --- Post automerged ---
    2 horas
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok at this point I am just spamming the thread to try to soothe my nerves.

15. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Honestly font completely slipped under my radar, I wrote her off as town early for a couple nice posts and then got distracted by Waco attacking consensus town and vanishing. It doesn't help that most of the suspect stuff happened during part of the thread that I kinda skimmed for the reread.

If you want something to do, convince me not to try and change the lynch at the last minute. I'm pretty sure it's a bad idea but it's so tempting...

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

dC do you have some scumgames / towngames I could look at?

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    So where I'm at is this.

I'd bet the game on Beruru and Gemma being town, could write essays about why both are town here and neither should ever be lynched this game. Making a town pool that revolves around these two is a winning play.

I /want/ to include Vaimes to the two of them since I find his play here very relaxed, his thoughts fairly understandable for the most part and think he's outside what I consider his scum range to be. That said actually going over his ISO on the commute has ~semi weakened this read since I don't see any situation where he was actually pressured and feel he's sort of laying low to a degree. His whole "Wacos PoE'd scum" while he town reads /every/ single other player in the room without doing anything to resolve it isn't great, his stance/read on Koalas is particularly troublesome (Koalas/Vaimes never a thing fwiw). I can see a possible like Fonti/Vaimes or Jan/Vaimes world and they've whipped him and helped him make some of those posts and I have nothing that points them to be anti-aligned here but outside of those small worlds I think he's town here. So don't entirely rule him out, this isn't a Newcomb level clearance but yeah here's where I am on him I guess.

I've read DC's big catch up posts a few times and everytime there's been new parts in there I've liked in it. There's just a lot of depth to the initial catch up and progressions from it. I unlike Gemma I guess have really liked most of DC's interactions with Gemma/Beruru here and am getting a lot of flashbacks from his play here in comparison to the game we played together where he was town. How his reads are evolving, how he's trying to argue theory type stuff when questioned about his reads etc and none of it is even remotely similar to what I've seen from his scum game. Admittedly small sample size but I still feel decent about him being town, worlds I think he still could be in is like Jan/DC, Koalas/DC, Waco/DC though the latter two are feeling less likely since I think the way he approached his town reads and reading through the thread he'd have boxed himself in very hard. So eh, overall I still think putting him aside for today and probably tomorrow is the way to go.

My thoughts on everyone else are mostly ~SCREAMING~ so I'll keep that to myself.

Likely one of the last ~proper~ posts I'll be able to make.

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Honestly. I need a mouse.

This laptop pad fucks with my trajectory and my brain freezes from the weight of it.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    For DC; WH #9 (Scum), RWYWY (Town).
    For Waco; WH8? (Town, he got vigged and knew he was going to be and left a legacy type wall in it), Owner Market (Scum), RWBWY (Scum).

In case the links didn't work from early and you want to look them up yourself.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Why'd you rule out dC/fonti Reg?