1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Hmmmm, I see. Let's chat a bit then. Do you think font would powerwolf for Vaimes?

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

If there are protectives they had /better/ be on Regfan.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I appear to be unneeded.

Should clarify that the reg thing was more like "if I doubt the reg!town read, then the entire towncircle falls apart," not like, actual doubt beyond paranoia.

Make sure there are at least 6 votes on Waco by deadline. Going to nap. Ping me if you need me.

4. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    This is the opposite of convincing me not to do stupid things.

Lynch: fontisian
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh, the irony.

5. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I think Gemmas point about Fonti's comment re; me being the read she's had weaker and how if anything her read should be strengthening there as the days gone on is a very solid one. Think the point about Fontis stance on Jan/Waco etc feeling agenda-y is also solid. Still not sure I understand Fontis read on Gemma earlier in the game nor the interactions (And lack thereof) between them. Certainly several concerns there. Most certainly think tomorrow should include a better look at both herself and Jan from others.

Yeah I'm not making a post about my the rest of my reads/thoughts on Jan/Waco/Koalas both since I don't have time (Straight back into meeting now) and because I'm just left unconfident on my thoughts there. Can probably find where I am on them by reading through my prior posts but I don't have solid conclusions or ground breaking reasoning to give you. If I'm ordering them from S->W it's Koalas->Waco->Fonti->Jan right now though miiiight swap Waco/Fonti around but that leaves me in the "I don't think Koalas/Fonti is the team" ?? spot so yeah lolme.

I'm in a spot though where I think I can see Wacos posts in the last few hours to be something I think can come from town, particularly him as town. I do not have that same sort of feeling about Koalas's posts, I still get the impression he's trying not to rock the boat and mostly silently wait out a Waco lynch. Wanted to be able to see/read Wacos big reads post and make a call based on that since I think I know what to look out for in it but too late for that I guess.

@Vaimes - If this is it for me and you're town it's your job to step up tomorrow and really without a doubt make it clear you're town. Also your job to make sure Gemma/Beruru don't go crazy, GLGL since that's a near impossible task.

That's me for the day unless I get a chance to check on my phone for 10 seconds at some point.
    <3

7. fontisian

Solution: Watch him Tomorrow. See if his effort falls off, and if it does, push him. See what pops out.

I would and have, by the way, but I wasn't the first or the last to townread him.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Garcia but imo in this game I came out townreading him early, other people followed and if they're partners I think she saw the opportunity to powerwolf with him? Is possible.

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Only if she needs to? I guess?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Double garcia reacharound lmao.

10. fontisian

No.

The Jan/Waco thing is dumb. As a witch, I'm not going to outline my mislynches that blatantly, nor would I expect an easy mislynch on Jan. Good scumplay is go with the flow. The purpose of that was to talk about my issues with him in case I can't later and, if he's town, make him realize he's on the wrong track.

Stop defending Waco. His catchup was trash and you know it was trash. His questions are actually adenday, and his pokes are worse. We are killing him, and reassessing tomorrow if wrong.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

:p

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Still not moving my vote btw.

Literally laziest day ever.
    --- Post automerged ---
    In before Waco posts his giant catchup wall of death at like, :55.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

You are the worst.

14. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Rephrase: Could you read font's play today as font powerwolfing for Vaimes?

And actually more generally, do you have any idea who Vaimes would be with as scum?

(Unrelated: Reggie reminds me that I could go for running over Koalas, too)

You realize that the likely result of that reassessment is you getting run over, yes?

15. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Fonti.

Do you think... Jan/Waco.... is good?

16. fontisian

Gemma. Enough.

You don't think I'm mafia, you're just fucking with your own head. The paranoia about Waco flipping town is solely because no one is really defending him, despite the fact that no mafia partner could reasonably defend him here.

This is not how I would play you as mafia. This is me flowing with the game. This probably sounds manipulative, but I thought you would be able to get it after the 6am posts. W/e.

We're killing Waco. You can be paranoid afterwards.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I find that highly unlikely, but then, I find the odds of Waco flipping town even less likely.
    --- Post automerged ---
    No, not really.

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Openwolfing and powerwolfing are two different things.

My list I made yesterday? The day before???? says that good choices for Vaimespartners are Fonti, Kalas, Waco, and... Reg.

(musical note emoji) One of these things is not like the other... (musical note emoji)

So, uh, basically Vaimes could be "with the PoE" with slightly less of a chance of Jan and Reg tinfoil world ye.

Mostly the Reg thing was because they hadn't really interacted when I wrote this and I don't think they ever did?

18. fontisian

So pressure von tomorrow and pop him like a balloon if he's scum. He's asleep now, so this is pointless.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    My reads from last night also say that the most probable Waco partners are Jan and Reg so I'm just going to like assume... that it's just like, extreme bus land if he flips mafia.

Or we can lynch Jan next then.

I'm ok with that, too.
    --- Post automerged ---
    We aren't lynching Vaimes today anyway???

??????

It's worth it to talk things over even before we get flips tbh.

20. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    @fontisian --- Sadness. The correct answer was "yes", because my thought process was "font is being way too high profile on Waco to be scum" but with you saying you won't get lynched it is also "font is just really brazen scum"

Still, feh. You can have your reckoning tomorrow if Waco turns out to be town, then. Lynch: The Waco Kid

@Beruru --- Powerwolfing in this context is hard defending a buddy (more generally I read it as "doing +ev scum things out in the open that town doesn't yet know are +ev scum". The gamble is that town won't find out they were +ev scum)