1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Idk, Gemma.

That makes sense to me.

If people are town, making theories about nonexistent worlds isn't really needed? Like... it's actually a complete waste of time and doesn't really help.

Don't compare dC to awaclus pls.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like, he literally answers your question in the second sentence.

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Uh.

Did you not just read my post where if you're town I've locked the game via antialignments (presuming they're correct)?

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Honestly I don't read half your posts because they're too long and my eyes just kind of glaze over halfway through. Mobile browser doesn't help either tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also, if you had just taken town out of the alignments to start with, you would have had to do less work. >>

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I can't really parse that sentence. He's saying that Vaimes is the partner because font has put less burden on him?

5. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    "He hasn't done anything to make him locktown, ergo he's in the PoE."

?

6. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I was asking him about font partners.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Beru you make me want to cry.
    --- Post automerged ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post automerged ---
    --

(a short post)

Beru pls how is fluff lolcatting?

--

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    It's this post out of context but also this post in context? Like, Fluff shows up and gives reads. Hard townreads Vaimes, starts wiggling on it when Vaimes isn't playing, but then makes this post. It's very thinking face emoji.

Also, emote reads.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Mmm ok thank.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

My reads haven't changed, wow. Reg and Waco just got bumped off, and that's it.

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Tfw when you nearly start hyperventilating because you're too in love and have to take /deep breaths/ to restore sanity
    --- Post automerged ---
    Must be mafia then. Wow lynch plz.

11. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Will get to bigger answer in a sec, but "burden" essentially means "what unlikely things I'd have to believe for this to be true". Vaimes has the least of these WRT font because fluff has "font aggressively and blatantly defended her buddy D1" and Jan has "font staged a big fight with her buddy D2"

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ah ok that makes sense thanks.

13. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Covered first thing.

I'm not bothering to build anti-alignments on townies. FWIW I have font anti-aligned with fluff/Jan going by this rubric.

Jan is in PoE because PoE is three people because that's how many lynches we have. There's no benefit to having a PoE of two. So the PoE is "the three most likely scum". I could just say "oh PoE is Vaimes/fluff" but at that point I'm just claiming to have solved the game.

I have said repeatedly that I think fonti's only actual partner is Vaimes. I also don't think I'm reevaluating on font at this point? Maybe you read something I said earlier like that but I mean in the post you're quoting it says "font is Just Town". I had a moment mid-D2 where I figured the Jan fight made her town.

And the Vaimes thing really isn't complicated. Everyone could be mafia unless proven otherwise. Please don't try "innocent until proven guilty" in a mafia game, it never ends well.
    --- Post automerged ---
    EBWOP: Sorry, that last bit came off as snippy. The point is Vaimes could be mafia because he hasn't demonstrated towny behaviour.

14. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I mean. I'm asking for your Vaimes read. And you're asking me to tell you why it's wrong without actually giving me anything. We just talking past each other here or?
    --- Post automerged ---
    And thank you for the rest it makes sense!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also Vaimes is always town here so.

You have issues with your PoE if you need 3.
    --- Post automerged ---
    'Tis rather vague of ye.

Kinda confused how this is the extent of your Vaimes read at this point?

15. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    My Vaimes read is he's more or less completely under the radar and is therefore in the PoE by default, essentially. It's vague b/c he's done nothing of note that I can remember. I guess that means I should reread him, but if he's apparently Always Town then shrug?

That and the fact he hasn't notably towntelled which is apparently a meta thing.

The problem is that if he's always town it means:
    - One of font/jan was fighting in bad faith earlier
    - One of beru/you is scum

And both of those seem less likely than Vaimes being scum.

I guess I should reread him, is what I'm getting from this.

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Hence why I'm asking you all these questions. Heh.

17. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Well the effort to reread him has gotten off to a bad start, I'm looking for a post of his to click the magnifying glass for and having trouble finding one >_>
    --- Post automerged ---
    See, he only has 52 posts. Out of almost 1400. One sec...

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I mean, I know Vaimes' meta the least out of anyone here so I'm the one you should pay least attention to you if you want to lock Vaimes as town but afaik his mafia games essentially consist of him... never posting and I'm pretty sure all his posts starting from here just put him out of range even if you have fonti whipping him in the scum PT? If you disagree I'm more than open to hearing why.

19. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    ...oh that's right, I forgot why I was townreading him (the whole "private consistency" thing)

I kinda don't blame you for not understanding a lot I've said this game, I'm...sort of all over the place. I occasionally have games like this where I just forget half my positions at random times and it turns me into a nightmare for everyone involved, including myself. Unfortunately this is what my last game with Reg was like and part of why it was such a goddamn disaster.

On the plus side that means fluff is like 99% scum b/c stupid levels of PoE, on the minus side it's like

who is his buddy???

Excluding Vaimes/fluff/me the playerlist is Gemma/beru/font/Jan and like

I guess Jan???

I'm not really confident though?

I am going to go find something to eat and see if that improves my foggy brain. One sec.

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Ok, that post is super important and needs to be reread, because there's so much to unpack here and I'm worried I'm just confirm biasing it, but:
    [​IMG]
    That's up to post 550, just past this one.

The majority of the points on dC's end come from that post, because, holy shit. Just look at the row, because Kalas really, really sticks out. Someone sanity check me, tyty.
    --- Post automerged ---
    (I'm so tunneled, you don't even know.)