1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Mindmeld tbh.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Ah never mind, apparently it doesn't play nice with private windows on safari

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Will come back to this when I am not on my phone about to scratch out my eyes.

I will say that your questions have been easy and not as deep as I would expect.
    You asked the koalas thing about me to get something useful going or whatever you said ..

Then the whole fonti/dc/bears thing starts and you sit on the sidelines carefully prodding with a stick without putting yourself out there.

The 2nd paragraph here starts with "feel like you would have a little more respect for the game" which reads like cheap shading to me.
    I mean I don't get the reason for anyone to say it regardless of alignment.

I made the statement that your fluffheavy play would have been fine for d1, yes.
    My argument here is not that much about the fluff parts and more about the shallow prods that feel more like busywork.

Oh and the post I just quoted reads like a run on wallpost .. But that might be because phoneposting warps the perspective a bit.

Oh and your reaction is more defensive than I would expect from a single person scumreading you.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

[​IMG]

5. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

160 posts later your finally get around to that, uh huh.

Vote Gemma
    --- Post automerged ---
    ninja'd... Von lol

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Honestly wondering how early I can wake myself up tomorrow morning to go set up the Machine before work. ugh.

7. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

This is your only early post about Kalas... Doesn't match #161

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I mean, you've never played with me when I'm town so I don't really understand why you're behaving as if you know how I play or what to expect and how you're getting the kind of read you are from that.

Feels like you're displaying a meta read on me without actually knowing meta and that's... alarming but not /entirely/ something that I think can't be coming from you as town just from the conversations we've had. I do think you'd be a little more generous / cautious than what you are here as town but that could just be arrogance / you being underslept.

You're not wrong that I was sitting on the sidelines as fonti was doing her thing with dC/Beru, don't think that's alignment indicative for me this early in the game, I tend to do a lot of just letting people do their thing while I watch when I feel my need to get a read on someone is more important than anything I have to say about what's going on, you'll not see me really driving things until later when I'm more comfortable with where I'm at.

Not trying to shade you at all, just talking about how I'm reading you here. Sorry if it came across that way.

This isn't me being defensive it's just me talking to you. Feels like you're actually trying to talk to me here and can understand most of how you're getting to your read on me which makes me hopeful? Definitely worried though as I think this is approximately the angle you'd be trying to take as mafia here if you genuinely wanted to try to mislynch me here, your concerns are vaguely reasonable but you're taking them way too far so would helpful if you're town here please try to forget what you think you know about my play because it's not helping you.

Walls are something I post as either alignment and can very easily link you to games to illustrate this. It's when my walls get really out of control and are borderline unreadable with a lot of rambling that I'm more likely to be mafia.

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    oh hey.

Gemma might be town.

Jan might be town too.

That's ok, I guess.

10. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Why on both Beru?

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    You're both being serious and expending energy on the thread when you actually don't have to be yet.

Uuuuusually... that's town.

12. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Pretty sure Von was the first person to actually give that take so why do you think me agreeing with it is more likely to be me as mafia presumably trying to pocket him and not just town who had an opinion they didn't feel like sharing before that point?
    --- Post automerged ---
    What's your read on fonti?

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I mean I won't unthink my thoughts for you and if you think my way to get a d1 misslynch on you would be by pushing you over and over 2% through day 1 then you haven't watched the game you modded.

As scum I would keep my options more open at this point because an early push like this rarely survives until eod.
    Too many things can happen and pushing on a town early gives them so many chances to react in a town way.

And no .. I don't think my scumgame would be that linear, but I hope it would be more than this.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I'm quite aware that Von said it first. I don't buy it's an opinion you had because you were openly skeptical of Koalas on the same page (as I pointed out). As such I think you're trying to pocket Von in the hopes he doesn't come back to that early vote on you.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Fair enough.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Jan

16. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Her tunneling me for things she was doing herself is incredibly z but idk if I think it's wolfy because my brain wants to do an omgus or if it's wolfy because Fonti doesn't actually believe in translating that DM read to forum.

Also I just found out that if I somehow survive to f3 I'm going to be in 4 games at once, GL me.

17. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

And frankly Gemma, a quick skim through your iso shows a lot of asking, and no explaining of your own reads, which makes me even further skeptical of how you threw that one out there so easy.

So... How about you give me two reads that aren't Koalas or myself?

18. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I can take care of that for you.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Vote: Waco

[​IMG]

--- Post automerged ---
    The hello gif also extended to Fonti.

N1 shots pls ty <3

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Are you referring to me asking Koalas why they voted Jan or something else?

My post to Vaimes wasn't entirely serious and I'm pretty sure Vaimes wasn't entirely serious either; I liked Koala's entrance but that doesn't mean I'm hard townreading him and certainly doesn't mean I've just decided the slot is unquestionably town.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I will allow no such thing thank you very much