1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLP Antho #5 - The Anthology Strikes Back!

Discussion in 'Original Fiction Discussion' started by Joe, May 20, 2020.

1. Joe

Joe The Reminiscent Exile ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter ⭐⭐⭐

High Score:
    Hi, folks.

Thank you for your patience on this one.

After a robust and extended round of discussion, the Anthology Committee has determined that due to an unfortunate lack of entries we don’t have the product needed to proceed on the anthology at this time.

This would be the case even if I threw in a cheeky longer story.

I appreciate those that submitted entires and those that made the effort to also contribute. We’re a solid community of writers here, always have been, so there’s nothing to worry about in terms of not meeting the mark this time.

To those who did submit stories for this anthology, I apologise we won’t be able to get it off the ground. I appreciate your commitment (twice) and I can promise myself and the committee will still provide feedback on those stories. I hope you consider this sufficient recompense in the interim.

To the broader community, I’m going to propose and discuss with the Anthology Committee we take a look at the process and perhaps head back to basics, in consultation with the DLP community, on the next anthology.