1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice

Feature Request DLP Banner Photoshop Competition.

Discussion in 'DLP Feedback and Improvement' started by Sorrows, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Sorrows

Sorrows Groundskeeper Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So I got the go-ahead to float this idea on the improvements thread.

[​IMG]

Now don't get me wrong I love Anikan!Potter, he is a sweet boy who reminds me of my teenage years. Still he is a little 2005 and since we have this shiny new forum and all I propose we (and by we I mostly mean you guys) flex out photoshop skills, such as they are and come up with a few new options for the site banner. If a few people are interesting in creating something fresh we can put the entries to a vote. With the cravat that if everyone turns out to be terrible at this the mods can pretend it never happened.

If anyone has any ideas for parameters, considerations, complaints etc before I launch something semi-official you can put them here.