1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLP Santa 2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Midknight, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

A big thanks to Lutris for Bastion. Thanks man!

2. Jamven

Jamven Headmaster DLP Supporter

In the same boat, fiancee's mother's step kid was sick as fuck over christmas >_>

3. Arawn

Arawn First Year

A million thanks to JenosIdanain for both Blood Dragon and Just Cause
    A huge thanks to Middy for organizing this secret Santa
    and a big thanks to all who are taking part in the giveaway
    Merry Christmas to you all!

4. Hawkin

Hawkin Chief Warlock

Big thank you to Rentar for the Bioshock triple pack. I'll have to wait a bit to play not to bust my internet connection download limit but this is going to be nice.

Thanks to Middy for organizing all this.

P.S. I still have Orc Must Die 2 and Mount & Blade: Collection to give. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Something you guys can get me for Christmas, all the trading cards, EVAH OCD kicking in, lol!!!

/back to hugging the floor I go, it won't stop spinning.

6. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Think it's a bit too early to do callouts and what not. Let Middy go through the list, there's still a few deserving people that haven't really gotten anything back yet that have contributed quite a bit.

7. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

If you still have Orcs Must Die 2 in a few days, I'd love it- I enjoyed the first one quite a bit!

8. Ichai

Ichai Squib

Wanna thank Young Asian Girl for the Witcher collection and Yojorocks for the Tomb Raider collection.
    And thanks to Midknight for running this whole thing.
    I'm frankly astounded by the generosity from this entire forum, you guys are like a horde of misanthropic Santas.

9. yojorocks

yojorocks Seventh Year

Thanks to Dr. Strangelulz for Rogue Legacy and Darth Araknus for the Showdown Effect, and MK, thanks again for running this, especially sick- we really appreciate it.

10. NTD

NTD High Inquisitor

I just came into possession of a vanilla copy of Fallout New Vegas to throw into the pile. It's a good game even without the DLC.

11. Lacoon

Lacoon First Year

As I have no use for these cards and don't see the point in selling them, I sent you some of mine.

12. Kthr

Kthr Unspeakable DLP Supporter

I've bought Deadlight, Dust, Hard Reset and a few hexagons(those were only $0.2 tho, mostly used as christmas gifts) using money from the holiday cards to pay for more than half of the game price. These also drop their own card, which you can use to keep buying.

You probably won't be buying AAA games from card revenue anytime soon, but it's useful to pay for those silly little games that look nice but not worth the trouble of typing in the paypal password.

(Also, if anyone is curious: Steam starts to bug out when you're buying the same game as gifts ten times in a row)

Edit: Although I already thanked those who sent me stuff, I would like to express the wonder I feel, watching as DLP Santa continue to exist, even catching me by surprise with some games. I would never guess that any internet forum could make this work and I'm proud to say that DLP did it. And you guys are awesome!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  13. KGB

KGB Headmaster

Big thanks to Yojo for Witcher 2. No idea why I didn't already own the game. So another thanks for saving me from my own stupidity I guess.

14. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

If anyone has emoticons that they never use and won't sell I'd happily take them. Also, how long should we wait before giving up on giving a gift to some people? Vash still hasn't added me and steam says he hasn't been online in over a month.

15. Midknight

Go ahead and send anything Vash was going to get to someone else. Send yours specifially to Jenos http://steamcommunity.com/id/JenosIdanian/

Vash has been out for a bit apparently, so just send his elsewhere. Joe however just moved, and he's trying to get back online. So hold onto his for abit please.

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Just finished Tomb Raider. Epic shit from start to finish. Loved every second of it. Highly recommended.

Once again, thank you, Legacy and Middy. :D

17. Midknight

Steamgift links
    http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Midknight00711

Darkness 2, Darksiders 2, Hitman Blood Money, Dungeon Seige 3, Xcom Enemy Unknown.

All 5 ending around 11:30pm tonight.

Edit: ADDED Transformers: War for Cybertron

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  18. Hawkin

Hawkin Chief Warlock

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm having a problem seeing the steamgifts website. It just won't load.

Middy, shall I pass on my two games left to those who have manifest themselves or did you have someone already taking those?

19. Skykes

Skykes Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Thanks Legacy for X-com + dlc ! I'v been playing it for hours now, such an epic game. I keep running out of money though, I think I should have built the satellite up links asap.

20. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Most of the assigned gifting is done with some exceptions but I think what we'll do is poke some of the contributors first if they want anything that's left before opening it up to general callouts.

Edit: Dear TSNLollipops and Xantam, please note that failure to accept my friend request by tomorrow will result in forfeiture of your assigned gift. It's been almost a week now. Just saying.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013