1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Agree with this, but I'm not so sure about killing him. I think he is town.

Also, this is mean. :( Unless you mean The Ashaya, the greatest of all roles.

Sorry I haven't been around much today, I just finished creating 9 player Game of Thrones and I was playtesting the cards...a game takes like 8 hours, so I was very very busy.

I've thrown my vote in to lynch Kalas already, and I'm not going to weigh in on the asylum vote, I don't think.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    <3 you to Ash. In other news Zennith no longer 100% town and lynching me still waste of time.

3. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    What changed?

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay... Something I just thought of. Nobody has died yet, right? This means that if we kill Zennith the Eidolonic will get his power.

Zennith, I want you to answer this truthfully. How much damage could it do to town (assuming you are town) if the Eidolonic got your ability(ies)? If you're, say, the Lungs it would be hideously, horrendously bad for us to give your ability to the Eidolonic, but if you're the Aekiel it wouldn't make much difference either way. So without going into details, how bad would you rate the Eidolonic getting your ability?

5. Zennith

High Score:

Fair enough. And its hard to estimate exactly. It would make it more difficult to get rid of the Eid for sure, so it wouldn't be a good thing. At the end of the day, though, there are probably roles he could get that would be much worse for the town than mine.

---------- Post automerged at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

So maybe at the end of the day, despite my earlier stubbornness, you should just kill me off. I dunno. I wouldn't mind being incarcerated for the night to see what happens next, but if it must be done it must be done.

There. Those of you who were angry about me being stubborn and defensive can calm down now.

6. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Right - The exmods find out Zennith's role (assuming he's town) anyway. So there's no strong reason to not publicly reveal his role by incarceration killing him.

incarcerate kill: zennith

7. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Zennith, are you sure your role would be alright for the Eidolonic to have? I don't think we have to kill him necessarily, I'm not really sure where all of the suspicion came from. Aekiel, did you ever explain why you targeted him? Sorry if you did, I just can't go through the thread at the moment.

8. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Link

Overall he just my best choice that I was willing to incarcerate at that point.

So anyway, as long as Zennith's telling the truth about his role not being that dangerous for the Eidolonic to have... I'm less eager to kill him than I was. I'm leaning towards him being town at this point, given his seeming desperation. Then again, he pulled back from that very quickly, so it could be a ploy to make him seem more town than he is. Still, we can't be sure, and it would be nice to have a touchstone by which to measure other peoples' alignments.

So... our choice is between killing someone who is looking likely to be town, which provides us with a concrete grounding to work from. Our other choice is to incarcerate him for another night, let the Kensington message him (little chance of it being intercepted at this stage), and move on from there.

I'm honestly not sure which I'd prefer at this point.

9. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

alright, first off I have to appologize, I havn't had much time to post. My computer time hasn't been what it once was, but i'll try to get on more often.

I don't really trust eido's role claim 100%, and not everyone has checked in, but i'm not willing to write him off. I don't like how EVERYONE has voted Kalas, but i'm not going to overlook the fact that scum might say he's a lost cause and bus him. I think it'd probably be best to aslyum lynch Zennith now anyway.. I'm fairly sure what his role is, and if he says its not that important anyway, then let the thrall get a shitty role. thats all for now, i'm going to post more tomorrow, hopefully sometime in the morning

10. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

So,

I don't trust Eido's claim. Right now I am leaning towards him being scum. Srsly, a scum!Eido could be very bad for town especially if he is cemented as pro-town. Assuming he is scum, the true Mattsilver should come out.

Although I usually vote for whoever has more votes I don't know want to back this Kalas-wagon, something seems off here. >_>

And, Incarcerate Kill: Zennith

Just to be sure.

11. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I think that if someone was going to counterclaim they would have already. The only person who hasn't posted today is Jangel, and even if he is the Matt Silver the Lutris could have said something.

12. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    klackerz has also asked to be replaced iirc.

13. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

He's still posted, so I assume he would have said something.

14. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

If Jangel is the MattSilver, I would hope the Lutris would stay quiet. If the Lutris tries to counter Eido, that's essentially a role reveal for an observant player. If there is a real MattSilver, and he feels countering Eido is necessary, then he alone should do it. At least if MattSilver dies, the Lutris will only go to prison.

15. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

The MattSilver has two extra-lives so if he roleclaims he can't (immediately) die. The modkill pierces one layer of protection and wouldn't be enough (I think. Lungs?). The Hermonies wouldn't waste a kill against him because it would bounce (twice). They both would rather go after a possible Lutris.

So if the real MattSilver isn't Eido and is out there, there's no reason not to come forward (all this is why I believe Eido's roleclaim).

I'm waiting for Lungs to answer a few questions in my QT before posting something. Later.

16. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

The proposed solution is for one of the Lutris or MattSilver to counterclaim me, but not say which they are.

This means that in the hypothetical scenario where I am the Jwlk, I only have a 50% chance of guessing correctly.

But, well.

I'm the MattSilver.

I've also been visited by the Uncle, and if the witches want to shoot me, I don't even care at this point - I'd rather die by their hand than the Jwlk's, as it keeps the third party from generating an extra life.

This means that when I die, the Lutris will not go to Prison, and there is nothing connecting myself and my mason. Obviously, I haven't even mentioned them yet this game, because I'm not retarded.

I'll make sure I have a half decent reads post up before night, in case the Witches decide to shoot me. It's in their interests to do so as well, really, as it removes me from the picture, and keeps the Jwlk from getting an extra life.

I want AngelRick dead tomorrow, if we don't switch the lynch to him today, by the way.

He's an extremely likely part of the Ex-Mods faction. It's an 'easy' lynch, yeah, but this doesn't even feel like Town!AngelRick derp.

---------- Post automerged at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Or maybe I'm pouring wine all over my remaining life, who knows.

Surely I'd never do such a thing.

17. Zennith

High Score:
    Well, looking through everything again, me dying tonight would make it much more difficult to actually get rid of either exmod, for a reason that if I state will make it very obvious who I am. I still would say there are worse things for them to get than my power, but upon further review I don't think it would exactly be a good thing.

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Roleclaim then.

Your pants are almost entirely removed anyway, so might as well go all the way.

19. Zennith

High Score:

If you think so, why don't you tell me who you think I am then?

I mean, come on, can you have a more scummy post?

20. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am scum.

There.

But seriously, what is the problem with an RR since you will be ganked and we will find out anyway?