1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Yeah... no. Either you're interpreting your evidence wrong, or you're scum. What mechanical evidence do you have?

Leaving this here since I think it's the latter,

Deadline Vote: KaiDASH

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I am not misinterpreting my evidence. Not that I'd expect you to agree with me in any case.

3. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Deadline Vote: KaiDASH

Just in case I am not able to get back before day end. I am not wholly convinced about his guilt but he is the best option right now.

Can anyone do a tally if they are free?

4. KaiDASH

Moridin is scum and there's exactly two roles I could potentially be - You don't want to lynch either of them.

Tally

KaiDASH: Way too many votes
    Moridin: Not nearly enough votes.

5. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

To go back a little (havn't been on the computer) there is... an obvious problem that no one has looked at. If we are assuming that the Fen made a kill... how does it make sense that he kills someone other than zennith (who is pretty much 99% the Jwlk). Thats what the Fen role is MEANT to do. Since it pierces protection. It makes literally 0 sense for him not to shoot Zennith, and because of this I think we have to assume the Eidolonic got Fen's powers... Obviously this is no good, what do you guys think the likely hood of this is.

Aaanyway, the Kai thing. Kai is always a tricky case, because he always plays so scummy. Mafia could therefore try to get him lynched, and therefore don't have to waste a kill on a strong player. Especially with that claim, he is definitely not the optimal lynch target.... Not that I legitimately trust him enough to go straight toward Moridin. But holy shit do I want Castiel dead because of that last post, voting to kill a claimed info role for.... no reason wow. I feel my IQ dropping.

Deadline Vote: Castiel

---------- Post automerged at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Asylum Kill: Cotton

6. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Plenty of reasons have been given before, I just did not feel like saying them again. I also pointed out that I was not completely convinced.

I did not know IQ could go into negative.

Also, Moridin gave no reason whatsoever for his vote as well. The fact that you just fixed on me tells me that you are just trying to take heat off of Kai. I wonder why.

Also, as Kai posted earlier, he has way too many votes against him, if I was scum wouldn't I rather vote for someone else so if Kai turns out to be town I could get away easily.

Unfortunately, since I am not scum, I can not vote for any random guy, right now Kai seems the most suspicious, so I voted for him. Last day's no-lynch was embarrassing enough.

7. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Reasons before a role reveal and then a post from Kai. So you put no thought into anything and were just bandwaggoning, is what you're saying. (not to mention you blanketed it in a "lol not sure" so that if it turns out he was town you could point back to it and 'look good'"

I didn't know IQ's could drop into the negatives either, until you started actively posting! Maybe you missed something in the thread you obviously didn't read, but Kai said that Moridin was scum. If Moridin is town, he's going to vote him because Kai got info wrong and is probably lying. If he's scum, he wants Kai dead because he's an info role. Did you honestly need this explained?

Also, If you were scum, you would actually add to the bandwaggon (oh look, you did!) to get a power player mislynched (its like we just went over this).

Anyway, the fact that Castiel is so badly bandwaggoning onto Kai makes me not want Kai dead today. I don't know how to handel the Moridin/Kai thing tbh. Maybe Asylum one of Moridin/Kai and lynch the other one tomorrow? (probably asylum Moridin if Kai really is an info role, we can get one more nights of info). But I couldn't care less, let the Irene decide.

---------- Post automerged at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Anyway, I'm finally around to actively post till friday! Then i'm going on vacation but should still be able to check in

8. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I agree that Kai seems pretty suss. His defense seems a bit frantic. And his reason to not be lynched just screams, "Don't lynch me! I'm useful, very very useful" rather scummy imo. Unless he's actually power town, which is the other possibility. And I don't know Kai as well as you guys, perhaps that's what he does, but it definitely is worth looking into. If we decide that someone like Castiel is more scummy for his bandwagoning and lynch him but put Kai in the asylum? We'll get more info out of that I think.

It comes down to whether we want to risk it. I don't think I can put up a vote given that I'm in the asylum, so I'll just voice my support of this.

9. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Hm... So, you guys wanna lynch Kai and have the Irene asylum Moridin, then? Looks like AngelRick isn't getting killed just yet, but hey, that's what the Moridin is for.

In case I forget: Asylum Kill: Sacrosanct

And sorry if my last few posts have been sparce, I'm on vacation and only have my phone to post with.

10. Moridin

I thought my reasons for wanting Kai lynched would be obvious. He says I'm scum, and discounts the possibility that he misinterpreted his information. Naturally, this means either I am scum or he is. Since I know I am not scum, that leaves him.

Admittedly, it's hardly a position I can expect any of you to follow me on, but nor is it a position that I felt needed explaining.

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    As this seems to have escaped the collective awareness of the Live players TWO Asylum inmates means TWO seperate Asylum Votes (as there is no 'default' Asylum action).

12 vote capable players. Majority 7 for lynches, plurality for Asylum votes.

Kill Sacro - 8

Vira, KaiDASH, Castiel, Moridin, guljons, Ash, jwlk, Menace

Lynch KaiDASH - 1

Menace (D) Ash (D) Vira (D) Moridin (D) Castiel (D)

Lynch Moridin - 1

KaiDASH

Lynch Castiel

jwlk (D)

*SOMETHING* AngelRick - 0

13 hours remain.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  12. Moridin

I was under the impression that the plurality vote would be decided among all the kill/free/incarcerate votes for all the players. Does this mean we have two separate actions, one for each player? So we could theoretically kill one and incarcerate the other, or kill both, or free both?

13. KaiDASH

This is incredibly silly levels of loss aversion.

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Basically.

15. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

As much as I love being in the asylum, I would like to know what'll happen to me. Cotton's screams of hysteria have been quite disconcerting.

On topic, if you think you'll learn something by my death and don't think the info will help the jwlk too much, go ahead and kill me.
    Otherwise, I suggest either a continued incarceration, or freeing me.

I will suggest that the Irene send Moridin to the asylum tonight. He's accused Kaidash, if we kill Kai, and start getting second thoughts, having the ability to kill Moridin and learn his faction/role will tell us if Kai is actually scum or not.
    I think that makes sense? Unless anyone has any better suggestions?

16. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Asylum Free: AngelRick.

Yeah, your last post made up my mind, Rick. You may post derpy, but you give me a real sense of towniness.

Also, on the subject of Jwlk, it's strange how he comes out of nowhere just to take the heat off Kai. Esepcially since he hasn't been posting much at all. I sense scum.

Let's lynch Kai today, kill Sacro for role info, and free Rick. If Kai dies properly:

Aekiel: Asylum Jwlk.
    Irene: Asylum Moridin.

While I don't think Moridin is scum since people are accusing him out of nowhere, let's just be on the safe side.

If Kai lives through the lynch then he is the Palindrome or the Jwlk. If so:

Aekiel: Asylum Jwlk.
    Irene: Asylum KaiDASH.

If we're lucky, we'll catch the Jwlk and his Eido or two scumbuddies.

17. KaiDASH

Because I have mechanical evidence that Moridin is scum? Hardly 'out of nowhere'.

Also Zennith is clearly The Jwlk, stop being silly.

18. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Uh, still wrong. I'm pretty clearly vanilla at this point. Repeating something doesn't make it true.

19. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Zennith is town. I'll say no more on the matter.

Kai has been very suspicious for the entirety of this game, and I don't believe his info-role claim any more than I do Cotton's pleas of innocence.

Aside from that, I don't have an Asylum thing tonight (once every two nights, remember), but I'd advise the Irene to lock up Moridin or Jwlk tonight. Moridin was my earlier choice, but given Jwlk's support of KaiDASH I've bumped him up to second place on my scum list.

That said, I do think Jwlk was on the money when he said the Eidolonic got the Fenraellis' ability. Zennith is town, but he was the obvious choice last night. Maybe the Fen had a better read on Gambit/Zeitgeist (I'm working on the assumption that one of these two was the Lutris and was targeted), but I'm leaning more towards Stojil or Kalas being the Fen, whose power was then given to the Eidolonic.

---------- Post automerged at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Oops, forgot to vote.

Asylum Kill: Cotton

Asylum Incarcerate: AngelRick

Deadline Lynch Vote: KaiDASH

20. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think it's pretty obvious Kai's scum at this point. And since he's the one who started accusing Moridin in the first place, I say we Asylum Jwlk. If KaiDASH survives the lynch, however, he should be put into the Asylum immediately.

Also, we need one more vote to lynch. I'm not sure how much time we have left.