1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Now I think Zennith is town.

oh god where will it end

2. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I wasn't playing drunk but I wasn't clear-headed either <_< I think Sacrosanct is playing too meta, and I didn't vote for Ash because I don't think she could win mayor. I'd like to see Aek, Zeit, or Ash at mayor, I just went with Aek out of him being intelligent and skilled at mafia.

Then again, rule #2 of werewolf is Kill Aekiel, so we'll see.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    In which case an extra life would be good for me. :p

4. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'll get a bigger post down when I'm not at work but a quick question for you Eid how many DLP games did you jave Eido? I can only remember the two Moscone and the recent SW.

5. Ash

If you don't like the mechanics, don't play in the game. It's certainly not cool to bitch at a perfectly good game host.

Also, scum might have thought that you/Kai would be too powerful in an OTP. Or realized that Kai's cold robot heart can not love.

In any case, I think I'd like most to lynch either you or Kalas, because being as strongly opposed as you are, it's more possible for one of you to be scum. I know that this isn't a high priority topic of discussion, but it's worth figuring out while we discuss mayor.

So, tell me, Zeitgeist, do you want to be mayor? Do you like the way things have unfolded?

6. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

hmm, Eidolonic does seems scummy for the first time in any game. Ash is posting too much. I am guessing she has an interesting role and not a scum but I am not sure right now.

Hmm, about Aekiel I think he is town right now and he is a good choice for mayor though I still support Zeitgeist.

7. Ash

Too much? I've posted all of 9 times (btw, this not being a separate thread makes the post count view annoying). I was travelling/flying all day yesterday, and now I'm home and somewhat around, so I'm posting more.

I'm actually fine with Aekiel as mayor now, as well, he's grown on me as a candidate. I'm still not sure who to switch to, because it is fairly even atm. Will wait for next count.

8. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Compared to Witchhunt, it's too much :p

9. Ash

Witchhunt was at the absolute worst time for me.

10. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I suppose going off of the meta, Ash posting a lot could be suspicious. However, she could also just be a vanilla town role trying to eat up an NK. I'd assume power roles would be a little quieter this early in the game. Don't want them eating up an NK so early.

@Dovaekin
    I could see Eido being scummy, but I'd want some hard evidence to back it up just given his ability. That being said, his posting is making me a bit uncomfortable.

I'm going to agree with Gambit on his analysis of Sacrosanct. I don't think the absence of whiteknighting proves scumminess. I think Sacrosanct is overthinking it a bit.

As for Mayor, I guess it'll come down to Aekiel or Zeit. Still on the ropes, Zeit seems more aggressive than Aekiel, but Aekiel is trying to create discussion. Hmmm I still have a few hours so I'll give it some considersation

11. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Yes and no. My reasons for wanting to become mayor are simple: I don't want to be NKed early, as I always do when I'm town. Since I know I've drawn town again, I want to actually survive long enough to enjoy a game. Heavens knows the aneurysm I got in HoT1 as Cersei. :p

I don't like how things are unraveling here. Zennith is confusing me with intermittent pings on my scumdar, as is Eidolonic, and I am a bit frustrated at the way certain unscrupulous posters are evading attention (Vira, Mishie). But then again, those two are always iffy even when they're town, so perhaps I'm over thinking again. :/

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

AR, all your posts have something questionable (at the very least) in them. I don't know what you are (beside a derp), but you should definitely start to pay more attention and play better than this.

I echo Zeit and his wariness towards lurkiness and I add Azira, Menace, Jangel and especially jwlkto the list, since he apparently overlooked them.

I'm off to sleep, also seeing that Lungs is MIA or ignoring the questions in my QT. Anyway, my vote stays on Aekiel because I'm like 90% sure he's town.

Night.

13. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I'll admit, I've been struggling for a bit. I had a lot of trouble with the names. I spent a good 45 minutes trying to find Aekiel's posts only to realize later from IRC that he's Dovaekin...
    Beyond that, I think I'll understand the game mechanics better after the first night and I can contribute more to the discussion.

14. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Night in around 16 hours. If I'm not around because of my school award ceremony thing, someone tally the votes and I'll end it on my phone or something. You'll know if it's 30 minutes over time and I still haven't said a word.

15. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Yeah, fuck Eido! Who does he think he is giving his opinion on game mechanics? What an asshole.

>_>

So, okay, I'm gonna agree with Kai here (I think) and throw out Kalas as a suspect. He's been gunning hardcore for nearly all of the prominent players. Maybe scum looking for another inactive-tastic game, or maybe just really cautious of people who normally lead town. Either way, it's looking pretty weird, especially so early in the game.

Fake Deadline Lynch Vote: Kalas

Whatever that's worth.

'Bout to head off to bed, but I'm also gonna throw out the Eido/Stojil dynamic as something worth noting. Support on Eido's end, accusation on Stojil's. Caught my eye, at least.

One last thing: Are we going through with the whole OTP reveal plan? It hasn't really been mentioned since Lungs confirmed that Oblat couldn't gank them this game, which I found kind of odd, but maybe I just missed a post.

More to come tomorrow when I've got some sleep in me. Night all.

16. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Bleh.

I'm on a hellish work deadline, I'm posting this in all my games (why am I in like 7 games, again, I don't even know).

No time to read through things right now, other than a brief skim to make sure I didn't generate any more mayoral support.

I haven't been around much these last few days, and it's been a struggle to actually post when I have been. Yes, I'm pulling the RL shit card, because I never do, and it's legit. I'll be a bit more of my usual perky self on day two when there is a lynch available that I can attempt to ram down throats to generate reactions. And have more time.

Rescind Mayor Vote

Mayor Vote: Zeitgeist.

Aekiel seems town enough, but it feels a little...forced? It's hard to explain, but I trust my gut on day one. Unless I'm the King. Then I ignore my gut and pick people that I think will be active and oh god halp.

This will be my last post until after midnight on Friday.

Consider my fake votes to be pointed at AngelRick, Zennith and Kalas for content actually posted, and vague 'why are you not posting, this is suspicious' fingers at Jwlk and Mishie. And probably some others.

---------- Post automerged at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Bleh.

I'm on a hellish work deadline, I'm posting this in all my games (why am I in like 7 games, again, I don't even know).

No time to read through things right now, other than a brief skim to make sure I didn't generate any more mayoral support.

I haven't been around much these last few days, and it's been a struggle to actually post when I have been. Yes, I'm pulling the RL shit card, because I never do, and it's legit. I'll be a bit more of my usual perky self on day two when there is a lynch available that I can attempt to ram down throats to generate reactions. And have more time.

Rescind Mayor Vote

Mayor Vote: Zeitgeist.

Aekiel seems town enough, but it feels a little...forced? It's hard to explain, but I trust my gut on day one. Unless I'm the King. Then I ignore my gut and pick people that I think will be active and oh god halp.

This will be my last post until after midnight on Friday.

Consider my fake votes to be pointed at AngelRick, Zennith and Kalas for content actually posted, and vague 'why are you not posting, this is suspicious' fingers at Jwlk and Mishie. And probably some others.

17. Ash

Well, it looks like Zeit is the best candidate. So I am going to

rescind mayor vote
    Mayor vote: Zeitgeist

18. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Reason I am not really posting Stojil is that i haven't got anything to add to my first post.everything i said still stands with the addendum that i think it's beyond retarded to stay accusing people of lurking when so little is going on.

Continously accusing eido and him getting defensive is not my idea of a fun game.

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Alright guys, here I am. Sorry I havn't been particularly active today, but with no lynches and stuff i havn't really been the most motivated to read through the day.

Anyway, on to mayor stuff, its between Aekiel and Zeit, and honestly i'm going to have to Mayor Vote: Aekiel.

I don't particularly mind Zeit becoming mayor, i just don't particularly like anything in his posts. They all say nothing, and I don't see why you think you'd be a particularly high on the NK list, but whatever. Aekiel is at least attempting to facilitate discussion, so i'd prefer if mayor goes to him. Also, he has experience on the job, duh! :D

Anyway, away from the mayor business, I find it kinda funny how Stojil is tunneling on Eido, but Eido is playing more troll-y this game, for some reason :p Might be a sign of scum, might not, I guess we'll see as time progresses. I did notice a lot of people power lurking, but it'd be kinda hypocritcal pointing them out, since I havn't exactly been the epitome of posting (Jangel, Azira, Vira, Mishie *cough*).

Anyway, HEY does the mayor put someone into the asylum N1? Inquiring minds want to know, because we should probably tell them who to dump in there.

20. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Mayor Vote: Aekiel

I was tempted to vote for Zeit but for now I am going with Aekiel. Please don't be scum.

Also, how long do we have left?