1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey DLP authors, there's a bit less than a month left to wow us with your story about Daphne or Azkaban.

The Author applies the words to the paper or it gets the hose. Write or die! The more the merrier.

Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Dragalia Lost ( Mobile Gacha )

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's a really tough fight even with people who know the rotation perfectly. One poorly aimed roll into a purple attack during overdrive is death for pretty much everyone except Curran and Sazanka.

2. Slipback

Slipback Squib

After my team dies I can usually take him to a fourth of his HP by nuking him constantly with Veronica until I get killed. Veronica is actually pretty fun to use if a bit challenging. Having to constantly juggle healing and dealing damage can be super finicky. I think I may have gotten too used to Halloween Elisannes super versatile kit.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I have been blocking Veronica from my Alfonse parties actually. Heinwald too. Their massive skill effects just make it absolutely impossible for melee people to see the screen. And if there is more than one of them in the party, your baiter is probably going to die.

My runs go very smoothly when it is just the bleed brigade and a hilde/vilde/verica.