1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want some serious feedback about your writing? Enter the Q3 2019 Story Competition!

Topic(s): EITHER
    - What the Professors get up to in the summers.
    - Ritual Magic!

Word count: 17.5k max (no minimum)
    Deadline: September 9th
    Check out the Competition Page
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Q3 2019 Story Competition has 17 DAYS LEFT! (September 9th)

Check out the Competition Page and get writing folks!
    Dismiss Notice

Dragalia Lost ( Mobile Gacha )

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's a really tough fight even with people who know the rotation perfectly. One poorly aimed roll into a purple attack during overdrive is death for pretty much everyone except Curran and Sazanka.

2. Slipback

Slipback Squib

After my team dies I can usually take him to a fourth of his HP by nuking him constantly with Veronica until I get killed. Veronica is actually pretty fun to use if a bit challenging. Having to constantly juggle healing and dealing damage can be super finicky. I think I may have gotten too used to Halloween Elisannes super versatile kit.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I have been blocking Veronica from my Alfonse parties actually. Heinwald too. Their massive skill effects just make it absolutely impossible for melee people to see the screen. And if there is more than one of them in the party, your baiter is probably going to die.

My runs go very smoothly when it is just the bleed brigade and a hilde/vilde/verica.

4. Slipback

Slipback Squib

Did anybody roll for Mym? It took me 38 single tickets, 15 ten tickets, and 35k wyrmrite but I was able to get her. I also rolled 3 Gala Ranzal, 2 Hildegardes, and a whole bunch of other 5 star units.

5. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I stopped at 19k. I love Mym, but I don't actually need her and the gala banners are basically just a mechanic to make you bleed your stash if you already have full endame ready mono teams.

We'll likely have a limited/gala dream summon at some point. I'll grab her then maybe.

6. Rehio

Rehio Squib ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I put out 10k Wyrmite to get her, since I had 30k saved up from free stuff and nothing really to spend it on.

I haven't gotten much use out of her whole "Double dragon" thing, but I hope it comes in handy during a raid if the next one is Wind.

7. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I got her fairly early in my pulls and have her at max lvl and 49 mana circle.

8. Slipback

Slipback Squib

I actually don't mind summoning too much considering I needed to improve my incredibly mediocre Wind Team. Now I just need to go through my backlog of Adventurer and Dragon Stories. Hopefully the Summer Event isn't till August so I have time to build up my stock, I only have 32k wyrmrite left.