1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden Casefiles #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wouldn't be the first time.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't have a problem with Zircon being lynched. He would be aware of the crumbs I sent and his rationales for lynching were poor. I just want to hear what others say.

3. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Sorry about not posting, RL was a bit busy.

Titus, you were pretty strong on the possible Citrus\Aekiel scum team. Where do you stand now on both of them? Can you spell out some of the shortcuts you use?

What does emotional analytical mean?

Zircon, you've pointed fingers at Bill. Why did you read him as scum and not Zennith? You have been giving off massive scum vibes since day one.

Right now my reads are Zennith\Zircon\? as scum team.

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well this is active.

Zircon: Got anything to say in your defence?

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    @Aekiel: What's the backup plan if one of the casualties was Dresden?

6. Titus

Titus Squib

@Lycium, A player that is analytical but is passionate about the game and their position is like me. When I figure the game out fir certain, my tone changes drastically. I am not sure what uou mean by shortcuts.

7. Koalas

High Score:
    Vote: Zircon

Get in here ffs.

---------- Post automerged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

That's soft lynch for anyone wondering.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

I am not as certain about my scumreads given Aekiel claimed Merlin. Reassessing.

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Sees newest post in here is #308
    Sees daystart post is #289

Are you guys going to just sit around and twiddle your thumbs? Unless Zircon is the only living scum left, this lurkfest is ridiculous. Just because we definitely got one, doesn't mean this is over yet.

First off, Vote: Zircon
    You are staying in soft-lynch even if someone unvotes you, and you have to post everyday, so fucking show up.

Second, Dermon why are you ISPing so hard as well?

My expectation is usually that at least 1 mafia talks a lot and typically hides in the "town leader" slot, but this may be the first game to prove me wrong if it turns out it's Zennith/Zircon/Dermon. Or Sloth could have been trying for that and just played me pretty hard when he didn't claim, I don't know.

Lyrium, you going to place your vote somewhere and pressure someone? You are literally defining fence-sitting right now. If you think someone is scum, vote them (but don't vote Zircon because anyone didn't realize, he's now at L-1). What's your call on the full scumteam right now.

Titus, thoughts? Assuming you're going to stop tunneling, I'd like to hear what you think right now.

Kalas, what are you reads? And what do you think is the scumteam right now? The only thing you've done today is sheep Zircon and post filler.

---------- Post automerged at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

FYI days are 48 hours now, not 72. There's only ~17 hours left today.

10. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Hello everyone. I apologize for not being at all active in this game. It has become apparent that I cannot make participation a priority at this time, and I am unwilling to make it an obligation. It is for this reason that I am requesting replacement.

I am sorry to all of you for half-assing my contributions up to this point. I hope that I will be available to play again with you in the future, when my time commitments are more flexible and free.

11. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Votals

[4] Zircon - Luckylee (#294), Aekiel (#299), Kalas (#307), Citrus (#309)

[4] Not voting - Dermon, Lyrium, Titus, Zircon

With 8 alive, it is 5 to hard lynch, and 3 to soft lynch.

Deadline is in 15 hours, 47 minutes.

Seeking a replacement for Dermon.

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Dresden, if you're alive, check Citrus tonight.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This is one of the few times I see someone try to direct PRs in public day chat and agree with it.

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    :| Le sigh.

We have too many lurkers and we don't even have the Blackstaff to deal with the Red King. We're still in a pretty bad situation.

This is at everyone, what are you current envisioned scum teams?

15. Koalas

High Score:
    We don't need the Blackstaff to deal with the RK? Just some plain old fashioned scumhunting.

Zircon and Lyrium are the two to look at right now. Not voting on your scum read looks indecisive as fuck.

Citrus and LL a tier below them.

Titus is fine and fuck if I know what to do about Dermon.

16. Lyrium

Alright, then. I'd like to Vote Out Zircon because of the following:
    1. His random first day vote against Zeelthor\Titus without explanation
    2. His connection with Zennith who he questioned but also defended (and actually the only person other than Bill he addressed early on directly)
    3. His refusal to answer any questions directed at him other than to make an excuse
    4. He pointed to Zeit and Bill and at least one of them was killed by mafia
    5. He's encouraged to defend himself but since he hasn't requested a replacement like Dermon, I think he's scum and trying to hide

I'll be putting it in officially soon before I got to bed. I don't want to end day just yet in case anyone else would like to add to the discussion.

My first read scum team is Zennith\Sloth\Zircon
    My second alternate theory was Aekiel\Sloth\? with the third being one of the lurkers.

With Aekiel's post, I'm not sure if he's doing the same thing that Zennith did (and its not clear whether or not Zennith was scum or not although it is 90% likely) and I don't see why claiming would be a good idea right now since it would give a target to the scum.

17. Koalas

High Score:
    Why didn't you put your vote on Zircon in post 303?

Zennith is scum 100%. How do you not know how Aekiel's role works? Did you not even bother to read what the claimed role did? Or what he proposed?

---------- Post automerged at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Going to bed for about the next 8 hours. See if you can type something in that time Lyrium.

18. Lyrium

Kalas, in post #303 I asked some questions and was hoping for more discussion.

I did read what Aekiel posted, I am waiting for Titus to add her thoughts since she strongly read him as scum as did I early on.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Which is nice but why didn't you put a vote on your scum read?

20. Lyrium

Well at that point I thought there was time enough to let him respond and then afterwards I was told not to or it would end day when it seems like he might not bother responding.