1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden Casefiles #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If Kalas and Citrus were the scum team, all they'd have had to do to win would have been to kill you last night. Kalas was the one who was meant to protect you, therefore since you are in fact still alive the living scum must either be Kalas on a one-man team (in which case blowing his cover loses him the game) or the two man team is Lexi/Citrus.

I figure we're down to one scum now, since they look to be playing the long game, which means one of Kalas, Lexicat and Citrus are lying about their role.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Intent to hammer.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm fine with it. There isn't a lot more to discuss imo until we see where the Lexi lynch gets us.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Honestly, I wasn't sure how much I favored a Lexicat lynch today (there's a reason why I decided to check Kalas), but the fact that she hasn't really shown up since getting votes has made me feel better about it.

And Titus, if I were scum with Kalas the game would be over with a hammer from me right now :p.

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Yeah so, before I die, if Kalas protects Aekiel, and Aekiel redirects all things targeting Titus to Kalas or Citrus, you should be able to have 2 confirmed town players in the final lylo.

If Aekiel dies, Kalas lied. If Citrus or Kalas die, the other one is scum.

Seems pretty fool proof to me.

---------- Post automerged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Remember that Aekiel and Titus are confirmed town by Merlin mechanics, and it's pretty much a 99.9% chance that Kalas will be scum. Still, Ensuring that both Aekiel and Titus live to final lylo as confirmed town is a confirmed victory for us, and I feel fine giving my life as sacrifice today to do this plan.

---------- Post automerged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Hmmmm, one last question though: Kalas, I want you to post all your night actions from Night 1 up throguh last night.

6. Koalas

High Score:
    Plus a Titus Protection Night 4.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

No. Citrus was checked as town. Aekiel and me are confirmed by mchanics. Aekiel confirmed no redirect. If the game doesn't end here, Citrus is scum.

---------- Post automerged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Derp Kalas was checked by Citrus.

---------- Post automerged at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

It should be Kalas heals Aekiel. Aekiel redirects all things me onto Citrus. Citrus or Kalas, whichever is scum, is boned.

[vote]Lexicat[/vote]

---------- Post automerged at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Vote: Lexicat

8. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

DAY ENDED

The small group looked at one another, worry and determination warring for dominance. Speaking was unnecessary, the war was almost entirely held in their head. But in the end, a decision was made.

"I guess this cat, only has one life left," The voice cackles, "see what I did there, heh"

LEXICAT HAS DIED.

NIGHT ENDS IN 24 HOURS

---------- Post automerged 02-25-2014 at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-24-2014 at 08:38 PM ----------

ignore this.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  9. Tuiz

Tuiz Fifth Year

He just told me you have all been killed cause you suck.

/filler

10. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

11. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

DAWN OF DAY 5

"No murder? No Death? No mayhem? I'm confused. What happened to the big bad Red Court? Did Dresen and McCoy finally dispose of you guys. Or is there something more sinister in the air?"

The group stands, facing each other. It's a Mexican stand off. Who is next? Where is Dresden? Who's ready to be a Big Damn Hero?

Day ends in 24 hours.

Livelist

1. Kalas
    2. BillDoor
    3. Titus
    4. Zenzao
    5. Zennith
    6. Lexicat (Dermon)
    7. Aekiel
    8. RuckyRee
    9. Citrus
    10. Sloth
    11. Lyrium
    12. Zeitgeist
    13. Zircon

With 4 alive, it is 3 to hard lynch. There is no soft lynch.

Day ends in 24 hours.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Surprise surprise, Kalas no-killed.

Vote: Kalas

I have another report claiming that you're town, so hello Red King the third and final scum.

I have some errands to run, but I should be back later in the evening.

13. Koalas

High Score:
    Aekiel I feel you already know what's on the go, Titus I know your open to convincing. I can put together a long post for this if you want but first I'd like you to look at the last 50 posts.

Look at Citrus and Lexi interactions. Put yourself into their POV as a scumteam. And see how all of yesterday was spent building up to this.

Vote: Citrus

14. Titus

Titus Squib

@Kalas, I don't think Lexi was scum. Rather Citrus has been on his own. Hence why his abnormal, stop suspecting me deal. One scum cannot have two townies in lylo.

@Citrus, if Kalas is scum, how did he come back town in your check?

---------- Post automerged at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Oh yeah red king. Blah. Possible.

I want to NL again.

Mod: Is there a happily ever after scenario?

15. Koalas

High Score:
    Citrus is faking checks and results. Which makes the Lyrium lynch questionable. It was such an easy, practically justified, lynch it makes no sense to 'waste' a guilty check on her. Unless he had someone to point to and say 'King' playstyle.

Additionally I can't see town Lexi playing the way she did. Dieing to townfirm herself and point the finger at me? I feel town Lexi would have wanted the game in her own hands, at least considered that 0.1% chance that Citrus was scum, pushed a lynch on Citrus then onto myself.

The way I'm reading this is that Lexi died to set Citrus up for a King accusation and the win.

---------- Post automerged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Two confirmed v one scum is the town win yes. That's why I'm left alive. Scum can win vs two confirmed and one unconfirmed.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Optimum play for scum here is to NK. Town optimum play is to NL.

I like Citrus scum but not to the point of gambling atm.

Citrus got town Lexi lynched. If they were both scum, Lexi would have been shot instead. Same thing goes for you Lexi.

Lexi was town.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ironic considering you built up yesterday towards pushing a lynch on me today. I'm kind of surprised the game didn't end yesterday considering how Lexicat seemed to just accept fate when the votes piled up.

Stop suspecting who, you? Because I got a town report on you, and your behavior didn't make sense at all for being the King. Same reason I wasn't really suspecting Aekiel, especially after his role claim. Why wouldn't I just get rid of you if I were scum, considering you were tunneling me day after day?

Do you claim that Lyrium was town then? And also, you say that a town Lexi would consider the possibility that I am scum as very low, and yet push for a lynch on me in that situation instead of you? Because that doesn't make sense to me.

Why on Earth would I claim a town report on you yesterday if I were scum? That would mean you're Elaine, and all I had to do was claim a town report on Lexicat and push a lynch on you. I checked you yesterday because I was more suspicious of you, and I'm a little annoyed at myself for trusting that report over my gut.

---------- Post automerged at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Kalas got Lexi lynched, not me - check the vote order.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

You two bicker amongst each other. If I engage,I will get confbias. NL is optimal.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Titus, if we NL then I protect Aekiel and Aekiel protects you. Then I'm the only viable NK target, which Citrus is not going to hit because the only result would be to scumfirm himself. This is what happened last night. And what will happen forever until you make up your mind on Citrus.

Also I got Lexi lynched because, as I said, she was probably scum and was the logical choice in case of the very possible Citrus/Lexi team.

---------- Post automerged at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I've been building up because you and Lexi were likely a scum team. Of course I would keep the pressure up. And, based on posts and actions, you think Lexi was scum? Cause that's what I'm reading here.

"Scum me would kill you and you're alive so I must be town cause scum are always super predictable right guys?"

I claim it's a possibility considering Lexi's behavior and Zennith's 100% scumness. You could just as easily have been busing a horrible teammate but that doesn't explain Lexi.

Lexi wouldn't want to leave the win up to anyone else unless there was no other choice or it opened up a better play. Town Lexi would have agreed to Lynch you to put any 2 man scum team fears to rest (winning the game) but planned to come after me the next day with a vengeance.

Instead Lexi chooses to take the Lynch to 'prove' her towniness and point a big finger at me. Do you see the discrepancy?

... I'm honestly not sure what your trying say here. Maybe take a deep breath and check your notes for what 'check' motivations you had?

We've already established that the Baron is dead and Lyrium is 'scum'. Thus your 'town' checks mean jack shit and have no bearing on scumminess or the possibility of a Lexi/you scumteam.

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You mean because you can't sack Aekiel nor kill me or you're boned? :)

No, I think Lexi was town as I've stated. Scumteam: Zennith+Lyrium+Kalas. Please point out where I said Lexi is scum, because you're pulling that out of your ass after I pointed out you called her town. Newsflash, I checked you over Lexi because I figured it was more likely you were scum than her. She was so passive yesterday, I thought the game would end because I began to change my mind about her scumminess. Surprise surprise, it didn't end meaning you're scum #3.

Yes, you can say anything that was done was WIFOM either way. But it doesn't change the fact that some deaths make more sense from one angle than another.

And then compare Lexi to Lyrium. You're telling me that delaying shitshow during roleclaim was a townmove? She brought up fucking apples. She barely said anything after I guiltied her, because she gave up. "busing a horrible teammate." Interesting words, revealing how you feel about your teammate there? Because that would mean you think she is an absolutely awful town player if we're still discussing her alignment post-death. I'd reserve that judgment for Zircon.

If I were scum, it would mean I were pulling these reports out of my ass. So why wouldn't I just give a "town report" on Lexicat yesterday? FYI Titus, if you still don't trust me, don't make a fucking plan out loud before I out my report. If I were on a scumteam with Lexicat, I could have just pushed a lynch on you and would have had two chances at winning.

Please don't shove the idiocy of your team on me, because you guys are the ones that townfirmed two players. Enjoy the hole you dug for yourself.