1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden's Caught in Chess

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by Riley, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

1. Bill Door
    2. Castiel
    3. Zennith
    4. Moridin
    5. NobelFiction
    6. Rubicon
    7. Jibril
    8. Stojil
    9. LochNess
    10. Sesc
    11. Rents
    12. Schrodinger
    13. Klackerz
    14. Typhon
    15. Fontisian

Reserves:
    1. CheddarTrek
    2. Aekiel

Alright guys, we have a full game list. Just waiting on at least 2 extras and a second host/moderator. If I can't find either by tomorrow at 7pm I will start game anyway and work with what I have. You all should receive a PM of some kind before game starts tomorrow. I'll also work up a new thread with a full list of rules (including the usual mafia rules such as no direct quotes.) If you have any questions about the power roles, now's a good time to ask.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm in as a reserve.

3. Riley

It was pointed out to me that some might see Marcone's end goal as a bit hard to achieve, I will be explaining everything in the detailed post to follow, not to worry. However I will amend his power to be a bit more managable. look for the starting post to see it.

Also, still looking for a secondary host/moderator.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

hi i see this game has the same problem as the last dresden mafia

kills are linked to a role rather than to the faction

also conversion sucks

also a doctor that knows the identity of the cop is pretty much the stupidest thing in the world.

you may thank me later.

e: I've just been informed that neither scum faction is actually capable of purposely killing. (that makes things worse)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  5. Riley

I apologize to those eager to play today, but between the post KaiDash made and being swamped with work I will be pushing back the start date to Friday. The time's will remain the same. I will be kicking off on Friday, March 1st at 7:00pm EST(US). I promise it should be worth the wait.

6. Riley

Alright people. I've re-structured the abilities and what not but I will not be posting them until tonight at 6pm EST(US). Please read over them and then confirm in your QTs that your playing. If you receive a Vanilla Role, just confirm via PM please. I will start sending out roles at 6pm EST(US) pending a review of the abilities. Posting will be allowed started 7pm sharp. Any post made before confirming will be disregarded and you will be warned. If you post twice without confirmation I will remove you from the game and bring in an Alt.

Also I am still looking for a second host/moderator to help during the time periods where I may not be able to watch play as well as when I am asleep since several of you are on a radically different time frame then me. I would really appreciate it.

Tl;Dr: DON'T POST IN GAME THREAD BEFORE CONFIRMING AND I'M STILL SEEKING A MOD/HOST TO HELP ME.

---------- Post automerged at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

ALright I had to resend roles so ignore the first email I sent and use the Re-role PM I sent.

Game Thread here in case you missed it.