1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden's Dilemma

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by Riley, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

So, eh Lynch Vote Sesc

2. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Uhm... explain the vote? Is it for the scum-slip thing or the Schro thing?

---------- Post automerged at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Or did I completely miss something?

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I'm personally far from convinced the Klack has contributed anything, but this drunk scum slip thing is bothering me. Am I a dumbass that's missing something?

There was something off about Sesc's post too... Not sure what. He was right in that Schro left himself an easy way out, but I'm not sure if I'd call that lynch worthy. It shouldn't be forgotten, but in games like this nothing should be forgotten, not really.

Stojil, what do you think about LochNess?

4. Bill Door

It was for the weird indirect defence of Jibril, by casting suspicion onto Schro and then joining the Klackerz wagon.

5. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Don't really see what was bandwagoging about it but sure.

From what I see so far he leans towards town. But to address why you really asked this question, if we were a scum-team I would make sure our votes were much further apart. :\ Especially since I call out Jibril on doing that in the same post.

6. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

She has one serious post, the one starting the Jibril lynch. It reminds me a bit of Gotham's Revenge, but the vote and motivation are okay, IMO. We certainly need more content from her, though.

@Castiel: again, it's the same thing you did in Gotham's Revenge, where you were mafia. You vote for the same player others have already voted with the same motivations. Obviously this is day 1, so there's not much to go on as far as lynches go, but the fact you didn't post anything else doesn't help. And I wasn't implying a link between you and Moridin, but okay.

7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I really want to ruin this game for you because Riley is a fucker who can't manage a game properly and you lot are too damn suspicious.

Anyway In my first role I got White King and in the re-roll I got a citizen. Riley had linked me to a WK qt in the first pm and after that he STUPIDLY assigned that same qt the current WK. From that I got access to the White Court QT. >_>

Suffice to say I am out of this game. Replace me or whatever. I wanted to stay and troll but too fucking irritated to deal with this game.

8. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Well. I'm gonna have to call a halt to this game as I now have to re-assign all the roles since I can't bring in a new person unless you guys are adamant to keep playing in which case I'd modkill klackerz and we move on to the night phase early. If you want me to modkill and allow you to continue playing, thumbs up only this post.

9. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If that's true then that's ridiculous. Anyways, Sesc, couldn't a player who sort of flops about like Schro be the Neutral Man trying to avoid wrong too?

10. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Riley, please make ABSOLUTELY SURE that you only made this mistake with klackerz and didn't re-use any of the other QTs.

11. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

So are we starting again then?

12. Riley

I will reset game clock tonight. For now consider the game paused. Sorry for all this and thank you for your patience.

---------- Post automerged at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

So here's the deal guys. Klackerz is out. Dead gone. Night actions will begin in ten minutes. No lynch tonight. Sorry for all the commotion.

13. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Okies, I suppose.

tenchar.

14. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Lost a townie + missed the first day lynch. Well, we're pretty much effed.

15. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I'd prefer if we restart. (re-roll and everything)

16. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Honestly, me too. We lose one day, but at least we get a clean start.

17. Bill Door

Either restart, or at least go the part of day 1 when the game paused. There's no reason not to give us a lynch.

18. Riley

So after a long night of thought and decisions. I've decided to leave it up to you guys.

In a PM sent to me, please state whether you

A) wish to continue this game,
    1)if so do you want me to extend the day and allow for a lynch in addition to the ModKill?
    2) Keep the game at it's current state of night time until midnight EST(US) tonight?

OR

B) Re-set the game. Re-roll everyone's role within the game. Keep in mind, just because you don't have a Power Role this time doesn't guarantee you'll get one if I re-roll again.

If I receive a majority vote in one particular direction before night ends at midnight EST(US) which is about 14-15 hours from now then I will act upon that vote. If there is no majority vote by that time I will go with Option A2.

That being said. Night is still in effect, please PM me your vote. As for those with Night Actions please don't forget to send them in. If we decide to continue the game as is I will keep all current Night Actions and any that come in on time will obviously be taken. I will not extend night to allow those who haven't post a Night Action to do so, if you miss the deadline, then you missed out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, so the Majority has voted option B. As I have limited time at work to set up new QTs, this is what will happen. I will remake all the QTs, every Vanilla Role will have their own QT, I will re-role all power roles. I will reset the clock for 7pm EST(US) tonight. I will PM a new QT to everyone. This thread will be defunct (If a mod could lock this thread I would greatly apprectiate it). I will create a new thread and the game will re-start with (Hopefully a full 15 players).

I apologize for everything and I ask that you bear with me as I fix this and hopefully the new game will run smoother and everyone will be happier with the gameplay.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013