1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dungeon Defenders

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Midknight, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

So I just started playing and I'm still a little lost. Anyone want to show me how to not get my face pounded in?

2. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

You know, posting your steam ID would help. :p Anyways, got it from the Masterlist and added you. You're afk, it seems.

3. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

First day got a summoner to lvl 62 with 115 across the board on minion stats. Can't say it's too shabby.

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

So much hate for all of you =P. My own fault though, I played up until now mostly solo on shitty internet connections in hotel rooms, so I never could really get stable in multiplayer games, or I'd get kicked due to lower levels.

5. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

6. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

7. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Finally playing this again after a 2 month hiatus once I got bored of the base game. Picked up all the DLC from the sale and have got 40+ Series EV and Summoner already. Will play more seriously once exams are over. Keen to get back into this and be able to farm survival maps on my own :D

8. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

^^ What he said. Picked up the complete pack, though I am busy as hell. Still, I will probably spend the entire weekend on this.

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Did an NMHCMM run on survival Magus Quarters yesterday. I started out at wave 15, had everything up to 5 stars by wave 20. (Was doing it without the genie... will be much faster next time.)

But anyways from wave 20 to 25 I had 4 of my chars on at the same time. (Click to expand.) Summoner, Squire, Aura-monk and EV, the four that I used for defenses.

[​IMG]

I was afk almost all of the time in the last 5 waves. Once in a while I would just flash-heal using my summoner.

With 4 of the guys I get like 150-200mil mana a wave. So I got roughly 750mil is the last 5 waves alone.

I plan to try soloing some of the tougher maps but I do have an exam tomorrow so I am gonna have to do that later.

Anyone else playing these days?

10. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

That is pretty insane. I have just gotten my summoner and EV to mythical gear levels. But unless i get some better gear I don't think I have what it takes to do my own solo runs. Also need to level up an aura monk.

I am also going to try out a summoner focused build. Using summoner minions augmented with a buff beam and protected with auras, traps and reflect shields.

11. Kellros

Kellros Ultimate Snorlax Buddha

Im willing to play with anyone ^^. got a decent squire and summoner with full myth sets, a dps huntress and barb. Steam id is Greatsword Kellros.