1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

E74 error Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Midknight, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Mother fucking cock sucking faggot loving dick smoking son of a cum dumpster.

No it's not the cables like the dirty Indian tried to tell me, who I promptly told him I wear his sacred cow on my feet to work everyday, and I hoped the dot on his mother's forehead was brain mold and may she fall over dead washing in the polluted fucking river of my urine.

Yes the hard drive is attached properly. Yes I've tried other cables. No I can't overheat/towel it due to it not really starting properly.

And fuck you very much Ghandi, I'm not paying 100$ to repair it, the fucking news release specifically said it's covered under my warranty.

Any fucking ideas from the peanut gallery would be appreciated before I call and wait an hour on hold again. Because I'm irate atm and ready to kill their tech help.

Bottom right ring is flashing red

[​IMG]

And, Sree aside I fucking detest Indian tech support. I've never come this far towards wishing someone dead. Talked to me like I fucked it up somehow, got an attitude with me when I explained to him I'd already tried everything short of opening the box.

/me goes off to take some shots.

2. Replay

Replay First Year

3. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Yeah, my cousin had the SAME exact problem Mid. It's a problem with the motherboard, methinks.

He ended up getting an arcade and just sticking his HDD on it.

4. Midknight

Yeah I saw that, cause I went batshit when I saw it was all over the game sites... just so happened to be on the exact same day it happened.

Seriously, I yanked the cable out of the wall. I was ranting, I leave the goddamned thing hooked up to Live overnight and them mother fucking ^^^original post^^^ ass bags did some sort of update that broke my shit.

I finally said screw the phone help and submitted a repair request ticket, printed a shipping label, and am hoping to send it back shortly.

/me walks off ranting

5. Magus

Magus Groundskeeper

6. Midknight

They've had em 3 years?

I am pleased with the turn around though, I shipped it 4/15 or so, getting it back tom. 12 days turn around is pretty awesome. Of course... all they do is rip off the shitty heatpaste and replace it.

Magus, you friends should've looked online, evidentally it's piss easy to fix, but I had mine still under warranty, was not about to void it fucking around with it.