1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Epic 7 (Mobile Gacha)

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    This game is getting crazy updates, it's really awesome. Stuff like using stigma for 3 star heroes instead of molas, no more main flatstats on right side gear, pets, real time pvp and other stuff.

So yeah, still as fun to play as it was a year ago. So if anyone is tempted to give this a go, right now is a solid time to start as everyone gets ten daily summons for free and a guaranteed 5 star summon at the end of the week.

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

If I wasn't already mainlining FGO and Azur Lane, I would be tempted to play this. It definitely looks interesting. However...

this is a problem. Real time PvP means adding a Net Code. Net Codes are, as a rule, generally a bad thing. They are very difficult to get right. I would caution anyone expecting this to be great; it will probably take a fair chunk of time for them to work this out and get it to be decent.

3. Nemrut

High Score:
    That's fair, don't really know anything about the mechanics there so just gonna hope they do it right. Still, so far the game has been technically strong, no lag at all on my phone at least and it looks absolutely gorgeous. So here is hoping that translated to a good real time PVP as well.

4. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    given how pvp works in e7, it really doesn't matter. At all.

The fastest Aux Lots will win and you won't even get a turn. Especially when i get Judge Kise next week.

The only way they might be able to 'balance' it is if they remove souls from RTPVP... but that'll likely make stall comps unkillable. I don't know why people want this, it's so stupid...

The trial thing they recently added with Kayron is much more the content I wanna see.

The new 3* changes are pretty great. I think there's no excuse to not +15 Lorina now. I think I'll finally build Misty and +15 too bc she cute.

Also... finding out they're removing flat stats off gear the very day I drop 2k claws on boots... feelsbadman.

5. Gengar

High Score:
    Just when you thought you might have some fun in pvp again, everyone decides to run omega tank comps on AD now. And by that I legit mean every single fucking hero has over 20k health and 2k armour.

It's not even good. I could drop a MOAB (SpecT) on any one of their non-Vildred teams and win 100% of the time... but then every fucking fight takes 10 god damn minutes.

Shitty AD teams aside, my fav changed hero atm that I've properly had a chance to play with is Kitty Clarissa. S3 giving her an extra turn is soooo valuable. She's basically a second Tama (granted... without the atk buff or CR push or heals...) she cleanses, she strips, she debuffs, she follow ups and she cute.

I also messed around with Yuna in a full crit dmg build... holy shit that girl hits like a truck now.

6. Nemrut

High Score:
    [​IMG]

Am having mostly fun in arena atm. Sure, they do get beefier so will need to change my approach but that's kinda the fun, imo, having to adapt.

There are a lot of pitfalls in arena right now, from speedy dizzys, to counter dizzys, counter f.ceci, to super high eff res teams, to a lot of asscarts, to two tanks with aurius and c.armin absorbing damage like crazy. Not to mention all the teams stacked with Ruele, ML Ken, Arby and ML Chloe.

Still, it is kinda fun to try and get through to them, especially since they all require different strategies.

Heroes I am focusing on are my new Judge Kise and then my Watcher Schuri, I think. Kise only needs one more point before her S3 is maxed and then i need to invest in W.Schuri's S3 so he can delete tanks.

My Dizzy and SSB are mostly done for now, although I am sure there is gear I can improve, but that is true with every hero I have. My arena def needs a lot more work though, lol.

A hero I really want to have but who has eluded me is Iseria, can see a lot of fun to have with her. Looking forward for the 3 stars to switch to stigma. Have so much stigma and gonna try a bunch of max leveled 3 stars then. Finally gonna give Lorina a shot, lol and maybe F.Kluri.

7. Gengar

High Score:
    Want to breeze through arena? Build this exact team:
    Aux Lots (or regular lots)
    Tywin
    Basar
    Ludwig

Ludwig dosn't even need invincibility. This ult gives 20% base armor pen and def down from Tywin makes it 90%. Only problem is you need 2 maxed (or nearly maxed) Taghels for 4 souls. You also don't even need Lots if Basar is fast enough, and Basar doesn't need eff because you SB his S3 for unmissable. Then soul burn Tyrin so he can def down and atk/crit/cr push Ludwig. Then Ludwig bomb.

It even works vs ML Vildred. Ludwig's shield after his S3 will just swallow his ult.

8. Nemrut

High Score:
    Don't have Tywin or Basar and not really gonna invest in Ludwig now anyway, although I might later down the line.

My current team is Aux Lots, J.Kise, C.Dom and then depending on the fight either SSB/W.Schuri/Dizzy and I went from Challenger II to Chamption II with it.

Edit: I do like the thought of adding Ludwig in this team in the same slot as SSB and co. No def down but whether I attack all surviving ones with 20% def down, hopefully killing them or attacking one, getting invincibility and then killing them all the turn after is actually an idea I am liking, now that I think about it.

Aux lots boosts J.Kise, J, she kills hopefully some or at the very least damages them and ruins their CDs and buffs and also boosts C.Dom who boosts Ludgwig and the rest and hopefully deletes one person and then Lugwig either finishes them off or attacks one, stalls for a round and then wipes the rest.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  9. Gengar

High Score:
    Lol, i dunno how you're killing with Kise. Mine's tricked out with max s2/3, it's VERY rare that she kills in the tank comp, or even for vildred to kill with a sb s3 follow up. It's insane.

Started putting my Yufine in to blow those uber tanky rezzers up that don't get immunity stripped. Her s2 is pretty insane now too.

10. Nemrut

High Score:
    Anyone still playing this? My interest is still going relatively strong and the game is still seeing big updates and mostly cool new units. Still has some problems, some inherent to the gacha game model, some unique to itself but still, mostly fun. I tried a bunch of other gacha games and I have to say, this is still by far the most, with excellent art, solid story and fun progression.

11. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I bailed when I realized that I was only playing to get currency to pull units.

..units I never ended up using.

12. Gengar

High Score:
    Quit ages go. The layers of RNG got too much and I realized I was actively resenting and dreading logging in every day.

I play Arknights now. INFINITELY better rates and daily gameplay loop. I'd prefer the sprites of E7 to chibi sprites, but frankly, art is the only thing E7 does well. The rest can kindly go fuck itself.