1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fable 2

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by The Mysterious Nobody, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Gabrinth

Gabrinth Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Is it going to come out on PC? Or (please!) PS3?

2. Knox

Knox The Last Remnant DLP Supporter

At the crossroad where the demon lies. Waiting to
    It will most likely come out on PC in awhile, Doubt it will come out one the PS3 though :(

3. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

Has anyone played it on live yet? How is it?

4. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

I'll be anticipating the release of this for PC.

5. Dark Belra

Dark Belra Minister of Magic

The official word is that a PC version isn,t planned. So, that means that in a year or two.

Common sense tells me that a PS3 version will never happen unless hell froze over, Starcraft comes out this month and Microsoft completly crashed.

6. Othalan

Othalan Headmaster DLP Supporter

I just got it yesterday, and I spent all day today playing it, even skipping breakfast and lunch 'cause I just couldn't stop. It kept everything I liked, and fixed almost everything that I hated about the original. The combat system is epic, and the quests kick even more ass than ever before, and the story ain't too shabby either, so far.

I've just gotten enough renown to get into the Crucible; can anyone tell me, in vague terms so the surprise isn't ruined, how far I am from the end?

7. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Around a little more than 1/2

8. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Just got it. Anybody have advice on how to be evil without being corrupt? I'm really not trying to be fat.

9. Faust

Faust First Year

Buy the houses in the gypsy camp and lower the rent to become pure and use potions instead of food. Most kinds of food make you fat if you use them regularly.

10. Samuel Black

Samuel Black Chief Warlock

Don't have a link handy, but there's gonna be some DLC released on Live on Dec. 12th, I believe. New area, new quests, things like that. I was excited, and then I found out that I have to use 800 MS points to get it.

I don't think I should have to pay for an expansion to a game that I paid 60 bucks for less then a month ago.

11. Immolo

Immolo High Inquisitor

I am officially Fable 2 God. All the Legendary weapons and most everything else.

12. Sarah

Sarah Daddy Issues

So anyone run into a game stopping glitch yet?

13. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Well, I came across an easy infinite money glitch, but that's the only major thing I've hit.

14. Samuel Black

Samuel Black Chief Warlock

There was an experience glitch I found before the patch... And on my first file, like, literally maybe twenty-thirty minutes in, I found a glitch. I swam across the lake in Bower Lake, and when I got out of the water, my character kept swimming.

In mid air. Played a little while longer, it never went away, so I just restarted. But, no, no game breakers yet.

EDIT: What's the inf. money one?

15. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Lets say you've got a profile that makes, uh, 200k after a while of not playing. If you own most of the property, that's like an hour.

Anyway, you start the game, and before it awards you your cash, log in a secondary profile, and set it so it gets 100% of the money. Wait until it's been awarded, then have the second profile quit, and have the original quit without saving.

Since the second profile just saves what it was awarded, the money is still there waiting in the original, so you can do it as many times as you want.

It takes about a minute and a half to do that, so it's pretty easy to make cash. (This glitch is offset by the fact that you need at least 1 rich character to do it.)

There's probably an easier method, but this is the only one I found.

16. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

If you own any property you can set the rent way up and change the system clock up like 20 years to earn rent, as long as you're not signed into Xbox Live.

17. Immolo

Immolo High Inquisitor

ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Infinite money glitches that is priceless. It is so easy to get money in game that those infinite money glitches are actually slower.

18. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

I was experiencing massive freezing after only playing for 20 minutes. But after downloading the game to the harddrive I have yet to freeze.

Only glitches I've run into is enemies blocking from behind and getting stuck in the water while swimming. Nothing game stopping however.

19. Sarah

Sarah Daddy Issues

You lucky bastards. I play my friends Xbox for 2 hours and I got screwed >_<

20. Vecna

Vecna Fourth Year

Does anyone know if you can go back and take the spire from whats her face.
    At the end i felt like that bitch was creepy and just used me to get a spire.

oh and spoiler.