1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction's Worst Summaries v7.0

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Jan 13, 2011.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe Groundskeeper

So maybe you'll be more helpful, or I just have to search each category separately?? Searching engine is down ...

2. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

... you gotta be fucking kidding me. You can even see it right now from the home page.

- - -

James & Lily Vs Edward & Bella by PeneMuzBubbles reviews
    I was reading a few Harry Potter vs Twilight debates and because I specialize on James and Lily fanfics, I wondered why not give my own reason to why Harry Potter is better?
    Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,238 - Reviews: 38 - Updated: 1-19-11 - Published: 10-9-10 - Lily Evans P. & James P. - Complete

Sorry... but what?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  3. The Arid Legion

The Arid Legion Professor

Oh my God!!1!!

4. Tenages

Tenages Order Member DLP Supporter

Ah Hermon. The oft-forgotten hero of Harry Potter.

5. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Dragonia by SpooFooFoo
    IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HARRY POTTER! WARNING! It's just a story that my friend and I are making for no reason. Lol. Feel free to read it but I warned you. Summary: Another world. Four knights. One sensei. A pirate. A priest. A quest to save a twin.
    Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,892 - Published: 1-19-11

Every morning when I wake up I pray to God to destroy these abominations, but then I log on and find things like this.sooooo...THERE IS NO GOD

Bladvak by M.W. Midnight
    Follow my instructions carefully. Look at this summary. Does it look interesting? Nod your head. Now think whether you want to read this fanfic. It's pretty short - a oneshot. Decided? No? Think a little longer. Ready? Click on the title and we'll begin.
    Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,378 - Published: 1-19-11 - Complete

The Unknown Factor » by PersephoneWolf reviews
    Fang and Harry are twins sharing the same soul. Set after Max and during GoF. Possibly some Fax later on. Rated T because I'm paranoid. Sorry about the sucky summary. This is my first fanfic. Please, please read and review. Flames are welcome! Needs beta.
    Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,066 - Reviews: 22 - Updated: 1-19-11 - Published: 1-23-10 - Harry P. & Fang

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  6. JimmyCranberry

JimmyCranberry High Inquisitor

Looking at the reviews, the author of this fic has to be an exceptional troll. My idealised view of the world refuses to accept the alternative.

7. Nae

Nae The Violent

Pfft, you people obviously haven't seen the blackness of the fandom:

8. Tenages

Tenages Order Member DLP Supporter

No. No one had to. But thank you Schermione for making the world a slightly darker and more horrifying place to live.

9. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

:facepalm

Should of been aborted instead of adopted.

10. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

Guided By A Star » by Herald-MageAnduli reviews
    SLASH!Mpreg! SBHP! HP is falsely convicted of murdering Ginny. Add into the mix one special boy born in Azkaban& you get…a typical mess as only Harry can get into! NOT the usual Azkaban fic! READ full summary and warnings inside! UPDATED 1/20!
    Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,323 - Reviews: 41 - Updated: 1-20-11 - Published: 11-29-10 - Sirius B. & Harry P.

11. Nae

Nae The Violent

You know, this idea has some potential. I've never read many Azkaban fics, someone born inside the prison, affected somehow by the dementors...hmm.

12. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe Groundskeeper

I read one, where Lily was sentenced to Azkaban and give birth to Harry in cell, then raising him there. She has become Dementor with red cloak. Then Dumbledore and his father (James) take him back or something. I have read it long ago and I do not remember it all very well. You may read for yourself, but it isn't good fic.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5290161/1/Hushabye_Mountain
    Edit:
    2. Forgotten Heroes » by Christina-Tears reviews James Potter's little girl. What is she to do when James is stated dead, and Lily now loves Severus. This is the life of Jamie, James Potter's little girl. I don't own Harry Potter.Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,328 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 1-20-11 - Published: 12-27-10 - Harry P. & James P.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  13. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

[​IMG]
    He caught it. :3

14. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

:facepalm

15. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Neglected Canon by Michelle the Editor
    In fanfiction, some characters get hundreds of Mary Sues, while others get nothing at all. Unfair? Very. Sue writers, at least try SOMETHING original. FilchxOC, songfic.
    Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Published: 1-21-11 - Argus F. - Complete

Try being related to Mary Sue by snowspell reviews
    My sister is beautiful, and blond, and talented and special. Her eyes change color with her mood. You think I'm kidding? I wish. And did I mention that every guy that meets her falls in love with her. Yup, that's my sister...Mary Sue.
    Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,276 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1-21-11

Wrong is so Right » by Sparrowfeather1 reviews
    Harry and Ginny just found out that Albus is gay and dating Scorpius Malfoy! When Ginny invites Scorpius and his parents over for holdiday dinner Harry finds out that Albus might not be the only Malfoy lover in the family! Epilogue Compliant Drarry Fic!
    Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,714 - Reviews: 42 - Updated: 1-21-11 - Published: 11-30-10 - Harry P. & Draco M.

Hermione Granger no! Hermione Addams » by takara410 reviews
    Well read alot of them and only two had Hermione in it and ye sHermione fav character any way Hermione is an Addams still a bookworm Wednesday oldest then her and then Pugsley just read and tell me what u think.
    Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,750 - Reviews: 28 - Updated: 1-21-11 - Published: 4-10-10 - Hermione G. & Morticia A.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  16. Dontmovethefilesevil

Dontmovethefilesevil First Year

Requiem Of All Fanfiction by 40winkingbutterfly
    lol at this lol
    Harry Potter, M, English, Romance & Parody, w42, 10/8/08, Severus S. & Harry P.

The story is literally just Snape jizzing in Harry's face.

Draco Malfoy's Diary » by EllyYuki
    Draco has troubles with his childhood. He gets a diary from his father for his birthday and when arrived in Hogwarts he decides to write in it. Harry and Ron are planning evul plans to get to the diary. Will they succeed? Draco x Harry
    Harry Potter, T, English, Drama & Romance, c6, w11k+, u8/12/07 p2/6/05, Draco M. & Harry P.

Because you need an evul plan when stealing diaries.

17. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

You know, I'm not sure if slash readers/writers even breed like humans: with the sheer amount of them, they must grow like some sort of fungus.

18. Nae

Nae The Violent

I've just finished watching District 9. If you've seen it, you'll know why this review has been the nail in the coffin for my mental capacity for the night. :fire

Edit: Even though the movie is awesome.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  19. Zepheric

Zepheric Squib

To Be Truly Alone » by Inuyonas reviews "GIMME YUR LUNCH MONEY!""Pwease Ino, I need it. I hafta eat cuz the orphan lady not gonna feed me this week."... AU FIC.Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 31,738 - Reviews: 145 - Updated: 1-25-11 - Published: 4-27-10 - Naruto U. & Ino Y.

that's probably the worst summary iv ever read

20. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

Realizations by Valor1 reviews Harry Potter has some realizations during the summer of fifth year that will change his life forever. HP/FD/?/?/? NO SLASH!Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 329 - Reviews: 11 - Published: 1-26-11 - Harry P. & Fleur D.

And the story... :facepalm. Apparently the author has a big problem since he can't decide whether to make a harem or not... with choices
    And if you want real good lulz, check out the reviews or his profile.

Not open for further replies.