1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction's Worst Summaries v8.0

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Jul 10, 2011.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Old thread was pretty big, so it was time for a new one. Eight of these threads already, damn. I can still remember the first one.

The old one can be found here.

2. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Just Another Boy by FredWeasley'sGal
    My name is Cierra Luberts... I go to Meadowdale highschool in Lynnwood, WA. I am a Sophmore.. Ive been in love with Fred Weasley/James Phelps since I first saw the first movie. What happens when he comes to my school?
    Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 533 - Published: 7-10-11 - Fred W. & George W.

Sooo... the author has a crush on Fred... Phelps.
    The same author also is responsible for:

It all came so fast
    Sorry for the summary. Cj is a 6th year at hogwarts and has always had a secret love for a certain someone. What happens when she meets his twin in the secret tunnel to Hogsmeade?
    Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 915 - Published: 6-20-11 - George W. & Fred W.

Now lets have a look at her profile:

3. Jormungandr

Jormungandr Prisoner

Has to be a troll.

4. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

5. Dark Minion

She actually is real. With facebook, mother's facebook, sister's facebook, independed news about a fire she was hurt in when her grandparents(?) house burned down, etc.

6. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

What the actual fuck? This must be an FBI paedophile sting.

7. Klael

Klael Headmaster DLP Supporter

Draco and Harry come into their inheritances on the same night with the extra added bonus of being each others mates. Then add in that Draco is a king to a dying race and Harry and Draco are being hunted, and you have yourself a Creature fic. D/s themes.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6544863/1/Creature_of_the_Night

8. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

Your sigpic fits that summary quite well, Sov.

9. Klael

I'm really just waiting for someone to make a "cock goes where???" joke or something so I can change it.

Also, because I think this is GOLD:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7188408/1/James_Potter_and_the_Ring_of_Pluto_First_Year
    My 1st fanfic! James Potter is in his 1st year at Hogwarts and meets three cool people, how will one affect his life? Meanwhile, Voldemort's long-lost brother, Tim Riddle, has risen and the Death Eaters are intent on 1 thing: revenge. Rated T for safety.

Tim Riddle. I love it.

10. Carmine

Carmine Unspeakable

This is pure win.

11. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Harry Potter, the son of Oberon by deathknighttimas reviews
    Lilly and James Potter have another Identity as Lord Oberon and Lady Titania of Avalon With this Heiratage Harry has to deal with Defeating the Dark lord,and Having Multiple wifes HarryxHarem Female Fred,and George
    Crossover - Gargoyles & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 7-14-11 - Oberon & Harry P.

12. Klael

...is that female Fred and George in a Harem!Harry fic?!

That is so bad it's awesome.

13. Dark Minion

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  14. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This came to mind. I somehow think that it would have made the fic better than it is.:nyan:

15. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Dreams and lost chances by the story lives on

Add together Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, some confusion, a couple of life-altering dreams, a crying Lavender Brown and a hint of Luna Lovegood for a nice big mess with a strawberry on top. Lovely.

Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,500 - Published: 7-20-11 - Harry P. & Ron W. - Complete

--

Bang Bang' Goes the Snake by S. Flook

Two things were common knowledge around Hogwarts; Slytherins threw the best parties and Draco Malfoy had Daddy-issues. HPDM, sex, drugs, rock n' roll.

Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,076 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 7-19-11 - Draco M. & Harry P. - Complete

--

Proof by ShopaholicInMaking

Ashley is too fond of reading Harry Potter Fan Fiction especially Harry/Draco Slash. Harry catches her red-handed one day and proves he's not a gay...

Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 5-10-11 - Harry P. & OC - Complete

--

The Advantages of Being a Mouse by FawkesFyre

While Draco is out gathering potions ingretients in the Forbidden Forest one fateful night after eavesdropping in the Gryffindor common room, Hedwig gets peckish and scopes Draco- a mouse animagus- out. It's up to Harry to save him! HarryxDraco Slash

Rated: M - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,337 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 2-6-11 - Draco M. & Harry P. - Complete

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  16. viburnum

viburnum First Year

The Truth Revealed » by OCMIKEY reviews
    Harry discovers the horrible or it is truth to his heritage how does he handle it. Guys I am severly stuck on this story so please feel free to help me out just email me if you want to help me
    Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 533 - Reviews: 11 - Updated: 4-22-04 - Published: 4-15-04 - Harry P. & Lily Evans P.

It's just ridiculous.

17. Wizardmon0073

Wizardmon0073 Second Year

Harry Potter and the Slave Girl » by Cocopups123 reviews vernon goes out and buys a slave to do harry's chores while he is at school. its going to be a slow moveing storyRated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 824 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 7-23-11 - Harry P. & OC

Slavery is apparently A-OK in Britain now...

18. Wizardmon0073

Wizardmon0073 Second Year

Love Me Like I Want You To » by HersheyKissesLove reviews Voldemort is a cat/human creature. He's alone, and doesn't want to be the Dark Lord anymore. And to top it all off, he has a mate. Harry Ptter. Voldemort can't live knowing his mate wont love him.So he's gong to end it all, by the hands of his mate.Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,384 - Reviews: 16 - Updated: 7-26-11 - Published: 12-30-10 - Harry P. & Voldemort

Pure gold...

19. Dark Minion

Gay slash warning is double gay:

As of Late » by Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers reviews
    Sometimes, you just run out of gas. \KevinxBen. PUT ON YOUR GAY-GOGGLES, KIDS!/
    Ben 10 - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,592 - Reviews: 67 - Updated: 9-7-08 - Published: 7-11-08 - - Ben T./Kevin - Complete

And then there are reviews...

ok, i apsolutley love the ending :) :) ur rite, u cant unsee that ;) lol. anywayz, i love this story

20. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    BOOK 3 BOF AND THE LONG LOST FRIEND » by HeatherSmile15
    The "Crew" they saved the day on there 2 year. There three year they find more stuff and before. They find out that this wacko man escaped jail. What will they do this year ask Aragorn,Frodo and Sam and others are there for advise.Will they trust the man
    Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,044 - Updated: 7-29-11 - Published: 6-14-11

Not open for further replies.