1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DLP Writing Competition
    Topic - Master and Apprentice (or Mentor and Protege!)

Click here for more info!
    Don't miss the due date this time Guest - it's March 13th!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

[​IMG]

First roll of 2021 on the event Gatcha. Something tells me that unfortunately, there goes all my luck for the year already. Rolled the GSSR one in hopes of maybe getting a Lancer or such and rolled Arthur Prototype instead. First world problems indeed.

2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Good birb.

Edit: Finished Sin this morning. I had zero trouble with any of the fights. Pretty much just Skadi!atalante/parvati/zerkerlot/STquicked my way through all of the fights until section 14.

Saber and waver/merlin curbstomped Lianyu. Oki Alter and a pair of wavers roflsmashed through Han Xin's grunts. Skadi!Melt melted Captain Li. Easily arts stalled through the Yu and Xiang with Squirtoria/Tama/Merlin/Mash/Jeanne/Herc. Jalter became the Ultimate Zhenren, MagiCarp'd the final HorseHercWannabe in one turn, and then cut down the tree.

Also, fully get why people consider this to be the shittiest Lostbelt. Boring as fuck story with only Spartacus and Jing Ke doing anything remotely interesting. All around trash tier servant designs. And the "guilt tripping" would have been infinitely more impactful if Mothman's society had actually been a Zen paradise with a quality of life miles away better than proper human history (instead of the anti-thought Mothcult nonsense we got). Absolutely zero qualms pruning this shit away.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  3. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

So, one 10 roll for the birb-loli, and Eresh NP2 from the GSSR. I am content.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Fate/Grand Carnival was fucking delightful. Apparently there is going to be another OVA this summer (and hopefully a Carnival Phantasm game event to go with it).

5. Mestre

Mestre Professor

Nero just used Independent Manifestation.

Beast Nero confirmed.