1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Does she rate up any time soon? Tituria i mean.

2. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Yes. They will be in London Part 2.

It has Tesla and Lancer Altria Alter.

Also I hope you guys were rolling on the story banner and not the London one, since they are story locked.

3. Ven Arima

Ven Arima Slug Club Member

I wasn't aware Mordred was a part of the standard summoning pool. That's nice, I guess. Still, Tesla and Arturia Alter (Lancer) look so damn good! Gah!

Should I save my quartz for another summoning campaign or test my (bad) luck and try for Arturia Alter (Lancer)/Tesla? I'm not sure what the next summoning campaign will look like...

Also, there's a London: Part 2?

4. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Use this website to see upcoming summoning campaigns (that are of interest) plus upcoming events. Based on what JP had but we’ve been following their stuff pretty closely so far.

https://batterymilk.github.io/roadmap.html

From London onwards, we basically get 2 or more summoning banners for every story singularity containing all of the story characters.

5. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Bah. I have to wait 4 months for my evil waifu? What is this nonsense?

6. Gengar

High Score:
    Do not be dumb like me and roll twice on the story gacha with no rate ups... lol. Just wait for them.

7. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The real injustice is that Achilles hasn't been released as a servant yet. Not even vanilla Rider Achilles, let alone the one we ALL want to see, IE, Berserker Achilles.

8. Gengar

High Score:
    lol. Just looked him up. Dunno why I was expecting a Grecian looking warrior, lol.

Fool me.

9. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You're not watching Apocrypha?

Anyway, I also want Achilles, but honestly I have no idea if he'll be a 4* or 5*. Or how good he'll be, since Quick-based Servants need to really shine if they want to compete with Arts stall or Buster-based Servants.

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Def a 5* since he is considered almost an equal to Herkules.

I will never understand something like Osakibehime or whatever being a 5* though. Abigail I get it because of her real powers origins, but some 5* are just bewildering.

11. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I just assume they put up whichever 5* will sell best on gacha.

12. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Apocrypha is a train wreck. Jeanne is the only highlight.

13. Gengar

High Score:
    Herc is 4*...

And no, I don't watch any of the anime, read the VN or any of that. I generally find all Fate related products to have stupid stories...

The waifu are great though.

14. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

What. You don't enjoy the supreme blandness that is Sieg? All the pointless deaths and Amakusa being annoying and how half of the entire anime is a waste of time? Or you hate the fact that 90% of it's animation is crap so it all can go on some really well animated battles.

So many issues. Mordred was adorable though and I so enjoy the teasing between Amakusa and Semiramis.

Herk is a four because 1- He's a starter servant and not a waifu or a husbando. 2- His class was explicitly shown to be a huge Nerf on his abilities. Any other class and he would be an easy 5*. Achilles as a he is shown in Apocrypha isn't mentioned to be seriously nerfed as far as I'm aware.

15. BTT

High Score:
    Like Gengar said, Herk's a 4*. Cu's basically Irish Herk and he's a 3* (mostly). Besides, if he appears it'll probably an Apocrypha event, which means he'll probably share the gacha with Semiramis, who seems more likely to be a 5* because of waifu.

Eh, last few episodes have been rather pretty. Achilles' fistfight, Karna activating his NP... Story's shit though, no denying that.

16. Ven Arima

Ven Arima Slug Club Member

I've enjoyed the show so far, though I understand the criticism. These last few fights have been amazing (Karna did not disappoint) and the Shiro vs Sieg fight was surprisingly awesome to watch.

But yeah, Achilles wasn't necessarily nerfed as a Rider within Apocrypha although I do believe that he'd be insane as either a Lancer or Berserker. As far as I'm aware, the bulk of his legend focuses on his feats with a spear or driven by rage. In that sense, I think Hector is somewhat nerfed as I believe he'd be a better servant as a Rider.

17. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

And Alter Cu is a 5*, which makes sense since his ability to spasm was a very important reason he was such a fearsome fighter.

18. BTT

High Score:
    Spoilers due to this not having happened in NA yet:
    Background 3
    Cu Chulainn's mutated figure by means of Queen Medb's desire. He wolfs down on the land of America as Mad King Cu Chulainn.

This is not even the mad warrior condition from when alive; he has been summoned as different figure than a proper Berserker. When receiving the backup from the Holy Grail, his strength surpasses even when in Lancer or Caster conditions.

From his profile. That's the in-story reason he's so strong, not because he's spasming.
    Undermines your point, IMO. Then again no one can define the fuck the criteria are for determining rarity, anyway, just guess.

19. Gengar

High Score:
    What? How is he not a husbando? The elbow blades don't do it for you? You just hate us Greeks, ya racist.

20. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

It's the fangs. Only cute girls should have fangs. Husbandos must have perfect square white teeth. #DoubleStandards #ImDemanding