1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Hey @Oxy can you make space for me?

2. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Where the hell did you get all the medals for your Archuria?

Did I miss some somewhere or did you just farm them out?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  3. Simplicity

Simplicity Third Year

Thousand Year Kingdom in Camelot is an easy way to farm the medals if you need 'em. That, and we got a fair few medals from this event.

Oxy is the best whale <3

4. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I made a spot for you. Drop your tag here and I will add you when I can.

I was prepared for it in advance. I knew I was going to whale for Squirtoria and I knew this event had 20 medals. So I farmed 10 medals during the 1/2 FQ. I just need gold Archer gems and QP to level my Squirtoria to 10/10/10, sadly those gems won’t come in bulk until Xmas lottery. The qp applies to a lot of my servants actually.

In your case you are probably better off waiting for Nerofest unless you want to spend a lot of AP farming Camelot.

Actually compared to a lot of other whales, I am still pretty mild. They did a survey on reddit. The average among whales is 45+ SSRs. I am at 48. They defined a whale as someone who spent 500$+ per month for FGO. I know some of them through reddit and fgo discord that are near the 100 SSRs or above.

5. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Did some serious farming yesterday and will do so today as well here and there and while I might not clear the whole shop, at least I should be able to get most of the things I need. Also started to grail my Saber Alter and Hercules. Ruler Martha has also started to grow on me.

Tomorrow i will get a ticket as a login bonus, which will be my last shot for Mordred, if the event is still ongoing then.

So yeah, gacha was frustrating but the event itself was quite fun.

And Oxy's servants pulled me through a few fights so thanks mate xD

6. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I'm a retard. I thought I didn't have you because I couldn't find you and when I tried to add you, it said full list. But after ri made space and you too, it said: "You are already friends" fuuuuuuuu. Sorry .

7. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I do tend to change my tag from time to time, hence why you probably couldn’t find me. Ah well no harm done.

8. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

Hey Oxy just sent you a friend request. My tag is Kain

9. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

Oxy i dont have you on my list >.<

10. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

There is a spot for you now. Lemme know your tag, because I got currently 13 open standing friend req.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I have cleared both shops and all plans. Thoroughly evented out.

We get a two week break before Nerofest rerun yes?

12. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

3 weeks at least. Upcoming week is 1/2 AP followed by 2 weeks of Prisma Illya.

13. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Yeah, that sounds good. Not going to go full clear on Illya event. Just enough to clear missions, rare materials, and get Kuro, I think.

Need to save apples for Nero lottery clears.

14. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Prillya event has an absurdly high drop rate for feathers though. You won't be getting anything like it until Salem release. Also, the drop stuff from Nerofest isn't that particular stellar. Neither will it drop any golden gems.

Personally, I am going to farm some feathers, do a bit of Nerofest and mostly aim for Xmas. Nerofest has only gears, chains and soul laterns. All of them have already a fairly decent drop rate in the current released singularities.

15. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I've got a fuckton of feathers. Only a few of my current servs need them in large quantities.

My main goal right now is getting enough mana prisms to MLB the upcoming bond CE and still buy out the august/september shop.

16. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

I've gotta ask, any idea if it's be worth whaling to get Ishtar when she comes out? Ishtar and Squirtoria are basically the two main archer-waifu's I really like, but I think I'll only go for one.

Basically trying to decide whether to try my luck at NP2 Squirtoria (though as Ozy mentioned, Kuro/Chloe is coming out soon, and she's apparently a decent single target archer), or go for Ishtar.

17. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    She's good. Her QQ(4 hit)AA(4 hit)B(1 hit) deck doesn't quite match her kit/NP, but otherwise she provides great party and self attack buffs. Her instant charge puts her in pretty much the same niche and tier as Interlude-3 Gil.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I might spend 5 or so GAs at most. I got 98 of those + 40 Silver apples + 90 Bronze apples. I'm planning on spending at most a fourth of those at Nerofest (need shitton of medals and chains for skills) and the rest for Christmas. I hope Christmas is good for me, since I should have some Event CEs due to rolling for Ishtar.

19. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

They fit very different niches, Squirtoria is an NP spamming boss killer whereas Ishtar is one of the best Archers for farming. So it's kinda up to what you need more, or just who you like more.

My only problem with Ishtar is her proximity to Merlin's banner. If Merlin was releasing 6 months later I'd go all in on Ishtar, but he isn't... So Merlin.

In dire need of mats right now. The unexpected Archuria and Jack, plus Moe and Assassin Shishou have put a serious hurt on my stockpile. Mamo is all set apart from a few Ygdrassil seeds (the bane of my existence) as I was saving her mats for ages.

20. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

Well, I'm not too concerned with Merlin since I've heard (please correct me if I'm wrong) that Waver fills the same sort of role. And since I have NP2 Waver already, I'm more interested in filling out my kill waves/bosses roles.