1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Pretty much everything about Fate/kaleid drives me up the wall. If I didn't have such an FSN boner, I wouldn't have even attempted a 10 roll on Illya.

2. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I feel the same way about this event. I did my customary few rolls (and got lucky in getting MLB Azure Magical Girl which was what I wanted), but tbh I just want this event to be over.

3. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

For the first time ever I'm just skipping the story since (i) I don't care about 70% of it and (ii) the other 30% I only care because its fucking creepy and te in-universe "jokes" are really shitty pandering.

If you haven't given it to anyone, I would love to have it. Unfortunately I won't have the time to use it until November, that's why I didn't say anything earlier. But if you found someone else, then its fine.

4. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

I have already given it away sadly:(

5. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Did a few single pulls on a whim and actually pulled caster Tomamo. Super unexpected. Haven't used her that much as support but think she was rather solid overall, yeah?

6. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Urge to kill rising :[

I have been trying to get her since forever, but she always eludes me.

She is very solid as part of the big 4 (formerly holy trinity).

7. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Gratz!

She heals, reduces skill cooldowns, charges NP guage, and can buff Arts.

Tamamo is a great pull.

I'm glad, you deserve a dope 5* at this point.

8. Nemrut

High Score:
    Thanks guys, feels good to have a good draw for once even if I am not sure as of yet how to utilize her. Will play around with her once she is in fighting state. Don't have the EXP cards to fully raise her at this point so it will take a bit before I can actually field her but yeah, rather happy at this point. I think a bulk of the cards in the shop have to go to Chloe once I get her so that I can complete all the missions so we'll see how many will be left. Already have a lot of archers so I don't really need her but she's free so why not go for max.

As to the event itself, yeah mostly skipping story stuff as well. What I did see had the doctor being really creepy and the whole event is too pandering to a rather undesirable crowd, something way too prevalent in anime sadly. That said, i like the way the missions are structured like here and in the Shiki event way more than the grinding in the summer event even if the story there was infinitely better.

9. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Tamamo is the Arts Supporter per excellence. She's best used with another Tamamo or a Waver + Arts DPS (Summer Mordred, Li Shuwen, Nero Bride, Orion, Vlad, Assassin Shiki, Saberlot, Robin Hood) or a stall instead of a DPS, like Mash, Jeanne or George.

However, her kit is really good and as long as you can have her spamming her NP, she's pretty great for any team that needs to use their skill a lot. KHAAAN! Did a pretty ingenius use of her sometime ago that he commented here, which while I wouldn't use it, it was pretty good and effective.

For Tamamo I would say to take Fox Wedding (her arts up skill) to 10 as quickly as possible. Forget the other ones until you do that.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Mamo has 3 roles. Mana battery spam, heal & cooldown reduction spam, and arts dps booster. The first two apply to all team comps, but to really shine in a team that has majority buster/quick cards, she'll need a good NP gain/regen CE. In such cases you pop Fox Wedding on fox wife herself and she can gain NP like an Archuria.

Obviously, her absolute best comp is full arts, with Waver and an arts dps that has high gain capability for uber spammage of Fox Wedding augmented arts nukes.

Anyway...

Welcome to seed hell. We have cookies. But no seeds. Ever.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  11. Nemrut

High Score:
    I don't need to ascend Chloe for a 4th time to complete all missions, right? Have looked it up and am reasonably sure of that but felt safer to ask once more here.

12. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

No. She only needs to reach third Ascension and bond level 3.

13. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

So, apparently I don't have a single Medb higher than level 50~ in my friendslist. This is a travesty in terms of obliterating some of these male servants, since everywhere I go I see Medb as the recommended servant for most of the raids.

I also only have a single Euryale on my friendslist, apparently.

14. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    You don't really need her for the Rank Ex stuff. Ozy and Kintoki will serve just fine for all the hefty single target caster content.

The Part 2 bosses can be tackled with anyone with a bonus ce.

15. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

Yeah, discovered that. I've been using level 93~ish Mordred-Rider, Illya and Chloe from my friendslist. Just got to Testament earlier, since I've been of limited playtime the last couple days.

16. Dr. Strange Lulz

Everybody has that one particular mat that all of their servants seem to need.

Seed hell is never-ending for me.

Just got my first drop CE for this event. A bit late there champ, but thanks for showing up at all.

I've been basically treating this event like a mini vacation, going really casually while still being on track to finish everything.

17. Nemrut

High Score:
    Just finished all the missions. Now to get all the mats from the shop. Bah XD.

Well, probably not all of them, just the ones I actually need.

18. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Cleared the event, missions, and epilogue battle (which took command seals, and ended with Kiyolancer on about 40 health). Having easily walked through basically everything else in the event except the Phantom raid, that last one was a slog and a half.

The event was alright, but I wasn't a huge fan of so many missions being locked behind "kill 5/10/15 lancer/evil/student/male servants". I ended up using the Gamepress walkthrough and target finder.

Not sure what I actually need from the shop this time around, but I guess it's back to grinding...

19. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Gilles
    was the best thing in the event. Fuck everything else.

20. Dr. Strange Lulz

I skipped pretty much every cutscene from like day 2 onwards.

Somehow managed to see this gem though. It covers my feelings on this event pretty well.

[​IMG]

What did Gilles do?