1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/NightKill - Gilgamesh wins

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

-

I do insist we go scouting - I want information on the others, and what their Noble phantasms are. Unless I'm much misunderstanding, this information is crucial to the success of our alliance.

-

Gilgamesh frowned as his tiny master declared that she wanted to go scouting to find information on the other masters, and their servants.

"No."

He reclined on the lounge beneath him. "Such a benign act is beneath me," he declared dismissively with a wave of his hand.

-

The short woman sighed. This event was not satisfying her curious nature. She began to pace quietly, her shoes echoing lightly on the stone floor beneath her.

"I need you to understand my curiosity. I mean you no disrespect. I was trained to seek evidence, and to base my actions off of evidence. If we are ever to survive this..." she trailed off, and bit her lip.

She turned her bright eyes to the demi-god before her. "If we're not gathering information tonight, I will be returning to my studies for the evening. You will defend me, and this place if we are attacked, correct? If anyone comes to bring harm to me, you may have them for your pleasure."

"I may send a message to our allies later on, and offer an information exchange," she paused in thought and gestured helplessly. "I have no idea what to offer them in exchange however, as I have no information right now to give them."

She resumed pacing while Gilgamesh reclined, and waited for him to speak.

-

"I am the King of Kings," Gilgamesh said, so confident that for another person it may have counted as arrogance. "I am the strongest servant, I need no information. If they come, I will destroy them." he paused. "In fact.. waiting is beneath me." He slowly stood up, his tall, white jacket clad figure towering over his masters shorter stature.

"Come," he said casually, "Or stay, it matters not." He paused. "In fact, stay, ensuring that the enemies do not attack you will ensure that I do not have to protect you myself."

And off Gilgamesh went, to stomp some faces..

-

"Someone must draft a request for information. I will stay, and guard my materials."

Spinning, she stepped quickly out of the room towards her study. There were more scrolls to read, that would possibly give her some notion of what Phantasms they would be dealing with in the nights to come.

-

"Unthinkable..." She trailed off, gazing at the blood stained leg of the pants he wore. She held the mass of material by the waistband, gazing at the fabric at the end of the garment, as it began to disintegrate pooling on the stone floor beneath her.

"And you didn't see anything summoned?" The girl spun around, watching warily as the demi-god resurrected cracked his back and neck. The popping sound from the vertebrae was unnerving. "Did you see any markings on the earth? Was she wearing a talisman? Do you think she is more than just a servant?" Her questions came relentlessly as she thirsted to know more about the brief exchange that she missed.

-

Gilgamesh frowned and glanced over at the wide-eyed scholar before him. "I am aware that you are inquisitive, but could you have not waited until I was dressed once more?" He asked, not really caring as he brought a bottle of wine, summoned from the Gates of Babylon up to his lips and took a drink, otherwise nude due to his clothes having been ruined by the exchange.

He paused and gave consideration. "The girl, I broke her neck. She was not dead when I left." He gave a moment of consideration. "I did not see her fade. She is still alive." He lifted the hand with the bottle of wine up and pointed it towards his Master. "You want to research? Then research Arete."

-

She looked up at the Gilgamesh, and immediately dropped her eyes. At her height, the view was inevitable. She scowled in frustration. Arete? But that's a virtue, not a Goddess!"

Gilgamesh shrugged. "Perhaps you would be more familiar with her sister, Harmonia. It matters not, so long as it takes you and your infernal questions back to your scrolls."

She stood quite still and tilted her head to the side. "Harmonia's sister - Arete? But they are sworn to justice -" At this moment she caught a full look of irritation from behind the bottle from which he drank.

Blushing at the image, she turned and walked away, turning back to gaze over her shoulder at the specimen behind her. "I'll just. I mean I have a scroll on the Praxidikai...in my... yes. In my study. I'll be back. Later. With the scroll."

Scurrying now, she fled the room as Gilgamesh began to laugh at her.

-

Gilgamesh gave a bark of laughter as the young girl scurried away, cheeks red with embarrassment. It was of course natural for those attending to the king to lower their eyes in subservience!

A brief scowl crossed his features. To think that it was possible for such a young child to have become a hero. He scoffed. The world had fallen far since his days as it's ruler. It had become weak and pathetic if it had become reliant on a small girl of all things.

Gilgamesh spared a glance at his ruined pants. They were of little consequence he could always buy more. Or perhaps he would just buy the store this time? It made sense.

Gilgamesh summoned a new pair of pants from his vault, donning them before heading out the front door, off to buy himself a clothing store, completely forgetting to tell his Master, who was busy researching their enemies.

-
    The Scroll on the Praxidikai was causing alarm klaxons to go off in her head. Arete was just one side of the coin, her sister Harmonia would assist anyone in a similar situation. The justice sisters had fought in the past for Athletes, and for anyone really, to assist them on the way to greatness.

Shaking her head of cobwebs she considered creating a ritual to absorb Harmonia before someone else could think to do so. If, provided Harmonia wasn't already answering to someone else... It could be deadly to call on a Goddess. She would discuss it with him, and see what his feelings were on the matter. They needed every advantage they could get.

"Gilgamesh!" she called out over her shoulder. "Come here - you really want to look at this!"

Silence. And then a strange squeaking sound, followed by the sound of something sliding. "If he brought a body back without draining the fluids from the bladder again, I swear to El I am sending him back to.."

The sliding sound stopped as she padded back out into the main room. "Gilgamesh? What are you doing?" she gazed in dismay at the racks upon racks of clothing that had been wheeled across the stone floor.

"I needed more clothing," he gazed at her from across four racks of clothes.

"MY SACRED SPACE!" she screeched, her shoulders arched and her little hands turned to fists. "I spent eons on this floor! The blood I have let on this floor requires it not be defiled by this... this... is this Brooks Brothers?!?!"

Gilgamesh roared with laughter, and summoned another bottle to his lips. "Go back to your scroll, tiny woman. I may have another name for you soon enough."

-

She gazed at the scrolls with undisguised interest. "I'll need at least a day to examine these." She paused before taking them. "I am not expecting any visitors, feel free to enjoy anyone who would attempt entry."

She gathered them under one arm, and left for her rooms without another word.

-

Gilgamesh looked upon his work, and found that it was good. He had converted one of the spare rooms into a wardrobe for his new clothes.

He made his way up to the lounge room of the abandoned mansion and lounged upon one of the lounges he had brought in from one of the stores he had bought with his seemingly endless supply of money.

-

Jon was for once silent. The sun had long since set and the cool night’s breeze—strangely warm*— wafted in from the terrace outside of the lounge room he had appropriated for his leisure. Once upon a time there had been a splendid wall of glass separating the terrace from the room, but in a war long since past it has been destroyed by a servants battle. The shards of glass had long since been swept away, but the bench and crooked mangled steel that made up the supports had never been removed.

From beyond the terrace, a faint rumble of thunder briefly touched upon the silence, before fading away. Jon’s eyes slowly cracked open, and a slow smile took seat upon his lips. Someone had come to play, and they were strong. Jon slowly stood up and stretched before turning towards the terrace and casually walking out into the slowly growing breeze. He could smell the oncoming storm amidst it.

Another rumble of thunder, this one caused the house to rumble slightly.

His enemy was getting closer.

Jon continued to walk, heading out towards the edge of the terrace, curiosity filling his features as the weather quickly began to devolve. Dark clouds began to appear overhead, the rumblings of thunder became more constant, and the scent of rain began to fill the air—despite the lack of rain.

Jon’s gaze swept across the courtyard that the terrace overlooked. Once upon the time it had been whole and beautiful. That time had long since passed. “Show yourself,” Jon requested with a hint of distaste. “You, who has come to the Kings door and knocked, incessantly.” He drew his hands up and held them out welcomingly.

There was a flash of bright light, a crack of thunder and the smell of ozone as a lightning bolt erupted forth from the dark clouds above, scorching the courtyard.

From amongst the flames and smoke that issued forth from the point of impact, a figure emerged. Wide, broad shoulders, a tall muscular figure, long black hair tied up into a knot. Fierce, vicious eyes narrowed upon oriental features.

Jon smirked at the sight, despite the fact he could feel the power the servant radiated. He opened his mouth to speak, but the moment his lips parted a god-awful crack of thunder, and flash of blinding light erupted through the courtyard.

The White Clad figure had scarcely a moment to react, and through his hand up into the air, summoning his trusted Noble Phantasm Endiku.

From nothingness chains erupted before him, ensnaring the attacking servant within their mighty grasp. The infinite length of chains brought forth by Endiku bound Jeram, even as he swung his mighty Kusanagi.

Jon’s eyes widened in disbelief, as despite the chains, strong enough to bind even the divine bull, Jeram continued to swing his sword!

Jon snarled and summoned forth Paladin Plate Armour upon himself to protect himself. Sparks exploded from the armor as the tip of Kusanagi pierced the armor and sliced through it! Jon pulled back in time to avoid being bisected by the powerful slash!

Jon snarled and glared at Jeram before clenching his fist and tightening the chains wrapped around the enemy servants limbs. Jeram struggled viciously against the mighty chains, but even as he did the bones in his appendages groaned and began to give way!

Jeram’s unseen master reacted instantly, using a command seal to strengthen his servant and avoid them being torn limb from limb!

-

Unperturbed by the mayhem on the front lawn, she continued her research deep into the night. At along last, she was found by her servant, collapsed over a scroll.

-

Gilgamesh scowled and threw the empty bottle of wine in his hand against a wall, causing the ancient ceramic bottle to shatter. "Insects!" He spat out. "Mongrels! They dare challenge their King, and have not the gal to back it up!" He swept his gaze around to the struggling form of Jeram and gave a cruel smile. "...Perhaps I will amuse myself with my new toy some more, since none of them are willing to face me."

-

A look of contempt passed Gilgamesh's features as one of the enemy Masters asked him to treat another as a King. "I am the only King in this world," he said his voice filled with distaste.

-

Upon awakening from a deep slumber, she assumed her normal morning routine: breath-taking and walking through the mansion, quietly listening. The floors and the walls are completely known to her, having paced these floors while seeking to understand. The stone was still warm from the sunlight that was now fading.

She contemplated installing electric lights. They seemed so warm, glowing in the distance. She knew it interfered with her mage studies, and so had avoided it. But she did love the bright lights of the city around her.

It was good that she had gone to ground with these scrolls and artifacts. With the right profile kept, it was likely that those who remembered that she was playing a role in this war would dismiss her as unimportant.

So much the better.

She looked out the window as night fell, and she went to seek out Gilgamesh, to see his latest acquisition.

-

Basically ends at this point, flavour wise.

2. Jon

You seem to be misunderstanding.

I wouldn't have broken alliance until you were about to die, so until then the lynching would be stalled.

Understand?

3. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I understand that part, I was merely stating theory. Lungs was implicating otherwise even given that situation, or so I read it as such.

Either way, nice fluff, I suppose. I'm still curious what your starting stats were, since the posted stats were supposedly your Day 9 stats.

4. Jon

-2 was from Jeram.

5. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

So 11/10/7/8 were your normal stats? Combined with your abilities, that really is rather obscene. Ah well, until next time.

6. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Jon.

Go to hell.

:< Len curses you.