1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/NightKill - Gilgamesh wins

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:

As I woke this morning, I realized that I had forcefully drowned out the sound of fighting in my sleep.

In a quick email to one of my former students, I detailed the beginning of the war as I knew it.

She has not replied. Of course, being a wizard Marshall, she is far beyond men like me. It was improper.

As I stare out the window, I think of the parallels of my participation in the Grail War with my student. We were both young, and out to prove something.

I'm a man of thirty five years. She, ten less than I, by my memory.

She was, as I recall, the Master of Archer. She never told me anything about his identity when she studied under me.

We all forge bonds with our Servants. It is what we take from them that is important, for no one... to my knowledge, and by all that I know of the Root... is capable of retaining their Servant...

I await the clash to come. It is inevitable. It is only my duty to ensure the secrecy of Magecraft. My hands are a modern-day, slightly more ink-stained pair of mirrors that reflect those of Pontius Pilate.

There are no reportable night actions!

There will be no day-ending votes today.

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Jon eyed his new lawn ornament with an air of amused distaste before he calmly headed back inside, taking a brief moment to grab a table before heading back out to meet the various people in the thread. He brought his fist up to his mouth and *ahemed*

"Objection!" Jon slammed his fist down on the table in front of him, breaking it into many pieces. He lifted his hand up and pointed at Sacrifice. "I know now who you are, Master of Archer!" Jon straightened up and gave the enemy master a cocky grin.

"My first clue was that you sat back and watched the fight at a distance! My second, and final clue was that you drank earl grey tea! Just like a previous Master of Archer.. Tohsaka Rin! "

Jon straightened up and let out a bellowing arrogant laugh that echoed throughout the thread, before throwing his arms out to the side, materializing a Noble Phantasm, and sent a vicious smirk at the enemy master. "COME AT ME PEASANT!"

3. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Huh, it's been pretty quiet. The calm before the storm I think. Anyway, Jon is clearly only an arrogant dog that barely knows how to bark. I bet if we just ignore him he'll end up killing himself attacking one of us in a desperate bid for attention.

4. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Hgf that hungry for blood? Today might have a promising start.

5. Lungs

High Score:
    Hey, uh... people should post.

Or I start shooting spells at people and all...

6. Jon

Jon watched in amusement as the lowly mongrels continued to crawl about on their knees, uttering jeering that fell short of their mark, and only gave false, weak bravado to their users.

"Is that all you possess?" He asked, his voice scalding and abusive. "Empty, weak words as you cower there before me?"

7. Geabe

Geabe Guest

As Geabe watches from his luxury hotel room, he senses an oncoming storm.

Surely, he thought, I am too old for this.

But he knows of the clashes that soon will follow. After all, did he not witness the War years ago, and the horrors which follow?

8. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Who's cowering? When the time comes, Jon is going to be the first of my enemies to bleed. For now I will do as I'm told and wait for the moment when I can bathe in the blood of my enemies.

9. Jon

Your attempt at playing a role is pretty shitty, and it's pretty fucking clear you're trying to bait me into attacking you. *rolls his eyes.* Be more fucking obvious would you?

10. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Anyone bored of Jon yet? All this talk and what does he do? Nothing.

11. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

C-c-come at me... mister King, sir.

(is that obvious enough?)

Obviously you are not truly all that strong, and merely boastful, if you couldn't overcome a mere child.

12. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

Well, roleplaying isn't really my thing as you can see, but I decided to try just for kicks. Also, I kind of wanted to put at least some life in to the thread.

Anyway, you'll realise my mega-awesomeness and skill soon and then you'll be sorry. You'll all be sorry.

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

*pats hgf on the head* You're so furry and cute!

14. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

You won't be thinking that when I kill you with my killing-thingy. I'll let the pat on the head go for now since I'm in a good mood after being called cute :3.

15. Jon

Heh.

Here is a protip for you all.

Jeram tried to attack me last night.

I broke him.

Lungs.

Am I telling the truth? :)

16. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Huh. Hgf is playing big boy all of the sudden.

17. Lungs

High Score:
    I don't think I'm allowed to confirm :3

18. Jon

In fact, I invite you all to look upon the ruin of one who dared raise their hand to me.

Watch as their body shatters and dies under the strain of daring to stand tall in my presence. :)

19. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I suppose anything is possible. 謎

20. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Sacrifice situated himself in an abandoned shed, protected from melee attacks by magical sigils.

Swiftly, he assembled his enchanted psg-1. He attached the scope and put it to his eyes. Perfect working condition. Slowly, he inserted 12 bullets made out his own blood.

"This bullet will drive into your head, Jon." he laughed as he shook his head at the thought of the arrogant servant. The bullets resonated with Sacrifice's Magic Circuit as he finally put on a serious look.

"What are you, Jon? Perhaps the muscle bound Rider, or even Archer himself? Maybe, I should force you to show your Noble Phantasm." Sacrifice pondered.

Hgf, I fully support you attacking Jon. I wonder how his face would look upon death.

Also, Pyracrys, why are you so quiet? Who do you think is the MOST DANGEROUS servant, and why?