1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite PC game

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by DGD, Nov 13, 2005.

1. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

What, when?

2. Evergreen_Queen

Evergreen_Queen First Year

Favorite PC game has to be Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. The first one, not the second one. The gameplay for the second one is better than the first one but the game feels like it's missing something. The reason being is the Lucus Art rushed the developement team to push out early. Thus making the game all buggy. Plus the worst thing is that the storyline was cut so bad that there isn't a real ending!

Greedy Bastards

3. Khantael

Khantael First Year

I don't play a lot of PC games but I really like Psychonauts - very fun game. I really like most things that Tim Schafer's worked on and it's got very witty dialogue and great to play, with very imaginitive design.

Also a noteworthy mention for Grim Fandango: very lively considering all the characters are dead. Some great characters, too.

4. Vincent V

Vincent V Slug Club Member

When SW Galaxies first came out that was my favorite. Now that they fucked it up I'd have to say Call of Duty or Warcraft.

5. Jeff

Jeff Third Year

I have Call of Duty right next to me, dieing to be opened from its plastic wrap. Had it for months and haven't touched it.

My favorite is nothing fancy, just Counter-Strike 1.6. I am about to go play as I type this.

6. se7en

se7en Professor

Wow I want to play some cs too. Do u have mirc? Maybe we can scrim :D

7. Zield

Zield Fourth Year

My favorite PC games are the following:
    Diablo
    Diablo 2 (The original and the expansion, though i haven't played the base in a long time.)
    Battlefield 2

Diablo 2 is probably my favorite out of those three since it is the only game i have that i keep going back to.

8. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Diablo II is like cocaine. :p

Diablo 1 is actually pretty addicting, until the graphics and lack of a lot of D2's shortcut keys make you stop playing.

9. Zield

Zield Fourth Year

Yeah, I think that is about the only way that you can describe it. The mere mention of it gives me an itch half the time. Hell the only reason I'm here now and not playing it was because I had a binge just about three weeks ago, and unfortunately with having my old account expire I had no in game friends for online play and that gets a little boring.:(

10. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 3 are amazing games. Also, for ages I got addicted to simcity 3000 and also simcity 4.

11. groundshaker

groundshaker Squib

RPG:

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
    KotOR 1&2
    Neverwinter Nights

RTS:

most of the Command & Conquer games
    Total Annihilation

ACTION/FPS:

Half-Life 1&2

what would you categorize Diablo 1&2 as?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  12. chronic dragon

chronic dragon Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Diablo and Diablo II took 3 years of my life. good times. kinda miss my old accounts.

13. se7en

se7en Professor

Me too. I had so may runeword items like ebotd's and enigmas, forts then I went inactive and it all go expired.

14. Wasteland

Wasteland Second Year

Mine would have to be half life, counter strike, Fall out Tactics and at the moment I'm play Galactic Civilizations 2 which I'm loving :D

15. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

WoW (smolderthorn server alliance)
    WC 3 tft, dont play much anymore, but im sure ive wasted like half my life playing it
    the first age of empires were amazining imo, but i was also 10 yrs old so im not sure if id still like them

16. My Favorite is World Of Warcraft. Been playing for about 8 months now on Warsong server and have a teir 2 pally with guild that has BWL/AQ40 on Farm status and a 60 Warrior Alt who is Rank 12 and Almost has all of Conquerors and AshKandi

17. dark.itachi

dark.itachi First Year

I really like command and conquer, especially Red Alert 2 and Generals. Call of Duty 2 is pretty cool too.

18. Amber Myst

Amber Myst Guest

I am so there with you, buddy.

19. Amber Myst

Amber Myst Guest

Oh and Runescape is an awesome as hell MMORPG. Not only is it free, but you can keep hella busy with so many different things to do. And if you wanna upgrade to members, it's only 5 dollars a month and you get a lot of stuff. The world is 3-D and I'll admit that the graphics aren't the best in the world but they aren't horrible either. Just about average and it's really addictive, lots of fun, FUN, FUN!

Gah, I sound like a bad infomerical.

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this :whipped: but only because it's cool.

20. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

No need to double post...

Anyway, I am going to have to disagree with you. Maybe it is because I have payed for decent MMORPG's and know what a decent MMORPG is, or because I could never get into Runescape, either way, Runescape is not all that good.

Runescape is pretty much a low budget version of Ultima Online and having played Ultima Online for years, I don't see whats so great about Runescape.

I am talking about the old Ultima Online, not the new Ultima Online.