1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Feel my Fangs by snufkin - T

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by ip82, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Lightning89

Lightning89 First Year

At the beginning it was okay... than it got really bad. The last few chapters were an insult to good vampire-fics.
    The only thing that holds the story together, is the pitiful attempt to be funny. It fails.

1/5

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

That's why I like it so much. Vampires are ALWAYS these ultra-cool smooth powerful beings, that can charm you while sucking you dry. Portraying them as a bunch of half-rotten corrupted morons is probably the single most appealing thing I find in this story. Take that Naimach, Kain and other buttfuckers!

3. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    Kain? What story is that from? I've only ever seen 3 straight Vamp!Harry fics over 20 0000 words.

4. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

I was i need of stories so when i read it i enojyed it 3.5/5. it was a little too fast and some factors did not add up but it was still a good read.

5. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

It definitely isn't one of the best out there but I enjoyed it. Apart from the turning in general the story is quite original and it doesn't take itself too serious. It didn't make me laugh my ass off, but some parts really amused me. I.e. Paula could be portrayed way better but also far worse than snufkin did.

As long as it doesn't become worse, I can overlook the plotholes and don't mind that some scenes and plotelements are rushed.

At the moment I recommend the story for those who like humour stories even if it doesn't make them lol.

I don't recommend it for those who look for a well developed and detailed plotline.

Oh - and it is of course a NoRead for those who look for the usual vampire fic.

Because and despite the things mentioned above I think it's better than average and rate it 3.5/5

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006