1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Fictional by Dark Syaoran - M - Crossover

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Dark Syaoran, Aug 15, 2010.

1. zoxabels

zoxabels First Year DLP Supporter

I give it a 4/5, the story is great. I might change the rating later, when there are more chapters out.

2. jonypeperoni

jonypeperoni Guest

This is my first post so let my tell you that your story is great, I had though about a F S/N crossover with HP. Imagine my disappointment when i didn't find any story out there that satisfy my cravings. But I found yours which is great, Harry being a fictional character was a great spin I didn't expect. Keep up with the good work.

3. Rin

Rin Oberstgruppenführer DLP Supporter

Normally, I'm not much into F/S N, but this is pretty interesting. I like how Harry ISN'T overpowered in this.

5/5

Also, feel free to ask me any questions about Japan to fill in gaps if you need to. I look forward to more.

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

B-B-But you're Rin! [​IMG]

5. ZeroTheDestroyer

ZeroTheDestroyer Auror

So many anime Rins. Not all of them female. Rin from Shuffle! Shuffle! is my favorite. Busty elf girl for the win. ;)

6. Phantor Clockpiece

Phantor Clockpiece Squib

The latest update is quite good - although I may be biased, because it looks like we're heading for a PUNCH SHINJI in the near future.

7. Noodock Saint

Noodock Saint Muggle

Believe it not, this fic is actually why I started reading HP fanfiction. I never could get into the canon series. It was a fantastic world and obviously had and has the potential to be amazing, but there were just too many things that made me literally grind my teeth in frustration.
    But F/SN is my favorite visual novel and UBW is one of my top 5 anime (though Saber is my favorite character and pairing). So thank you very much!